User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I had a considerable downswing for the last week or so that had me convinced I was moving backwards (I STILL can't get comfortable with the downswings, they're just too horrifying), but now that it's over I've clearly made some progress.

I've noticed the most progress mentally lately. This is by far the most important category to me. I used to get short little bursts of feeling normal, maybe 30 minutes a week where all the fog lifted. Now it's more like an hour or two a day. Still a shit life to live, but beggars can't be choosers.

Physically I'm not worried at all. Swings still happen, but I never have more than a few days of negative movement in this category, and upswings always take me to a place that's 120% of what I used to be.

Sexual improvement is by far the slowest and least consistent. It's also the category I care the least about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I'd give another update.

I cleansed in March, and since then my state has gone like this: April better than March, May better than April, June better than May, etc., right up to December being better than November.

It's true that my fantasies over the summer about how good I was going to be in December have not come true - this stuff is always about 25% slower than you want it to be - but it's hard to complain when you're in a distinctively better place every 30 days. Also, things seemed to have picked up a little speed the last few months.

Like Maxout said in his original thread, it becomes fun after awhile to watch each symptom slowly dissolve.

Cheers.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post

I cleansed in March, and since then my state has gone like this: April better than March, May better than April, June better than May, etc., right up to December being better than November.

It's true that my fantasies over the summer about how good I was going to be in December have not come true - this stuff is always about 25% slower than you want it to be - but it's hard to complain when you're in a distinctively better place every 30 days. Also, things seemed to have picked up a little speed the last few months.

Like Maxout said in his original thread, it becomes fun after awhile to watch each symptom slowly dissolve.

Cheers.
    Awesome man, glad to hear the good news. Well deserved.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found this as well. I think 'I should be 90% by this time, but then I just end up being 80%. It's always a step too slow for my liking but it's going.

The progress is so slow that you can almost miss it. In a sense it can add a shitload of happiness after coming from that hell.

In a sense it might have made me happier than before even though I was overall healthier before. Just because of the gratitude of thinking my life is over. Gives crazy amount of perspective. Also slightly depressing and liberating realization that no one really gives a shit... or at least gives a shit as much as I'd like them too.

Still, can't wait to get everything back 100% cuz it's still quite annoying. lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done man, the hard graft paying off!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cheers.
    Congrats man.

As you've experienced, it will just continue getting better and better. 2018 will be your year.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Congrats man.

As you've experienced, it will just continue getting better and better. 2018 will be your year.
    I've had another decent breakthrough since I posted this. The last 10 days or so have been hands down the best I've felt since last January.

For anyone just getting started...just know, I had EVERY symptom to a SEVERE degree 24/7 for months and months and months. I even had some shit I haven't read anyone else describe before, like peeing out fatty bile, teeth disintegrating, nose shrinking, etc., and now I'm closing in on the promised land.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had another decent breakthrough since I posted this. The last 10 days or so have been hands down the best I've felt since last January.

For anyone just getting started...just know, I had EVERY symptom to a SEVERE degree 24/7 for months and months and months. I even had some shit I haven't read anyone else describe before, like peeing out fatty bile, teeth disintegrating, nose shrinking, etc., and now I'm closing in on the promised land.
    Good work my man.

How close do you reckon you are? As in, what percentage would you put yourself at at the moment?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Good work my man.

How close do you reckon you are? As in, what percentage would you put yourself at at the moment?
    Hard to say..60? 65? I've basically been content to know that every month is better and that incremental improvement must eventually lead to full recovery.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hard to say..60? 65? I've basically been content to know that every month is better and that incremental improvement must eventually lead to full recovery.
    Yes...exactly. Perfect.

It's just incremental for some is six months, and for others over two years depending on how bad off they are. But when you get into the groove and get small improvements month by month, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"