User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is the last like 30-20% the hardest to gain? I feel like the last gains are very stubborn. Or is it just incremental? Feel like I been hovering at 70-80% for a long time.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    is the last like 30-20% the hardest to gain? I feel like the last gains are very stubborn. Or is it just incremental? Feel like I been hovering at 70-80% for a long time.
    I've been saying this for awhile now. I always said the last 20% or so is the most stubborn, not because it takes any longer really, but because you're feeling better and realizing how bad you were, and you just want to be done with it already. It makes the last chunk seem to really hold on. In reality, you feel just good enough that the last hangers on really piss you off, more so then when you were worst off, it seems
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've been saying this for awhile now. I always said the last 20% or so is the most stubborn, not because it takes any longer really, but because you're feeling better and realizing how bad you were, and you just want to be done with it already. It makes the last chunk seem to really hold on. In reality, you feel just good enough that the last hangers on really piss you off, more so then when you were worst off, it seems
    Because motivation increases and you can feel (most your emotions now) and you want to do something about it, so things that would make you mad/annoyed in normal life, piss you off again. I had way too many issues to care about things like facial hair coming back, or sex drive, until major things were resolved or on their way to being resolved. Same kind of thing, once I get to 80% if sex drive is only 60-80% I'll be more pissed off about it. But at my worst, it wasn't really on my mind except for testicular shrinkage (which freaked me the fuck out).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Because motivation increases and you can feel (most your emotions now) and you want to do something about it, so things that would make you mad/annoyed in normal life, piss you off again. I had way too many issues to care about things like facial hair coming back, or sex drive, until major things were resolved or on their way to being resolved. Same kind of thing, once I get to 80% if sex drive is only 60-80% I'll be more pissed off about it. But at my worst, it wasn't really on my mind except for testicular shrinkage (which freaked me the fuck out).
    Couldn't agree more. The more my brain improves the more I think about dating again and the more pissed off I get about my lifeless dick. This wasn't as much of a concern a few months ago when my brain was telling me to jump off a roof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Couldn't agree more. The more my brain improves the more I think about dating again and the more pissed off I get about my lifeless dick. This wasn't as much of a concern a few months ago when my brain was telling me to jump off a roof.
    Exactly.

Same when I had PSSD (but other confounding issues - which were even worse than that). 80% sex drive, or a bad track record with dating, was nothing compared to being crazy and on the run (so to speak, and also actually). Same with life, if you've ever been almost killed (I don't recommend it) -- it's hard to cry over being robbed or some other minor bullshit, bc you've seen worse. Price = MC, marginal cost d.n.e. Marginal Benefit.
    Also "The Law Of Diminishing Returns".

Emotion and motivation are (of course) intrinsically tied. So sexual drive coming back full force, means motivation in all other aspects of life is there too.
    Last edited by CSM25; 03-13-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You got it.

But you have to keep a clear head more then ever now. Because now you know you're on the right track.

You can taste it...smell it...the closer you get, the more you want it.

Just stay the course.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'll stay on the straight and narrow and keep at it. Stay the course as you say.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Yes I'll stay on the straight and narrow and keep at it. Stay the course as you say.
    Exactly.

Just know that it will get better and better as the time goes on, as long as you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, you have nothing to worry about.