Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gonadin

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonadin

Haidut just released a new product and I have to say this stuff looks pretty impressive..especially anyone will ball atrophy, lack of steroid, low T levels. It was shown to regrow hair too-pretty crazy and has anti aging skin benefits. If any of you try it please log it so we know.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...for-r-d.15620/
    Last edited by TubZy; 02-17-2017 at 10:42 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an interesting find right here. Let us know how you feel on it my man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Haidut just released a new product and I have to say this stuff looks pretty impressive..especially anyone will ball atrophy, lack of steroid, low T levels. It was shown to regrow hair too-pretty crazy and has anti aging skin benefits. If any of you try it please log it so we know.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...for-r-d.15620/
    You gonna give this a run Tubz?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You gonna give this a run Tubz?
    Yeah, still waiting on it to arrive, hope for it to be here tomm

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, still waiting on it to arrive, hope for it to be here tomm
    Hey, did you ever check this one out? Just curious how well it worked.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo tubzy, i for one have testicular shrinkage despite LH and FSH levels of 10.1 from dutasteride usage.
    Should I go for this?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let us know how you get on Tubzy. You're like the forums guinea pig at this stage!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it does work well, but for shrinkage and low LH I would also try high dose pregnenolone. Either by itself or together with gonadin.

High dose oral preg fixed the tightness and shrinkage in my sack. Many others as well. Try 150mg of pregnenolone in the morning.

Gonadin works but it increases metabolism more so of your glycogen stores are poor (like a lot of PFS are) you need to make sure you are eating enough calories and sugar.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey tubzy, I've been considering preg, but I'm also really scared of it. How is taking it not suppressive? You're introducing an exogenous hormone right? Does it need to be combined with anything (estrogen blocker/reducer) to be safe?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Hey tubzy, I've been considering preg, but I'm also really scared of it. How is taking it not suppressive? You're introducing an exogenous hormone right? Does it need to be combined with anything (estrogen blocker/reducer) to be safe?
    I did a full write up on it here: Pregnenolone - The Master Hormone - Anabolic Apex

If you have any questions after reading it let me know. Basically, preg is one step after cholesterol. All bio-identical steroids in the body are on a positive feedback mechanism in physiological doses. Preg is not suppressive in any dose it actually promotes its synthesis. How it works, is that the higher up the steroids chain (the more you get closer to cholesterol) the more the body wants to utilize it. So for preg, the body wants as much as it can get of it, and doesn't down regulate when it senses there is too much in serum. It is one of the safest out of all bio-identical hormones (probably right next to progesterone). It keeps everything in check hence why it is always good to supplement with some preg regardless of which ever steroid, supplement etc. you are using.

It even help prevent shutdown from AAS use and increases fertility, I referenced the study in my above link.

The preg raises estrogen/cortisol is a myth. I also referenced the studies showing it does the opposite (lowers estrogen/inhibits cortisol). Yes, it possibly can convert to those hormones, if needed. Hence why it is suggested to take preg in combo with saturated steroids (DHT, androsterone, DHEA etc.) so one pathway doesn't get so overwhelmed and side effects will occur. Preg helps keep that in check.

The major benefit I got from preg was in high doses (150mg) due to the high conversion to progesterone and allopreg. Which is exactly what the studies show. I did not receive any benefit from anything under 50mg of preg b/c it converts more towards androgenic pathways. In my case, I was severely prog depleted.

I know this b/c I know use prog+dhea and get the same exact effect as just using high dose oral only preg, but better. If I use DHEA alone it fucks me up, I assume b/c it saturates the pathway and tanks my cortisol. So I say if you decided to try preg use it high doses like I did especially if you have shrinkage, tight sack, achy sack etc. It will drop it down low (which makes sense since it helps prevent AAS shutdown), I had this exact problem.

The reason some ppl get scared of preg b/c it stimulates metabolism and will create the need for more glucose. At higher doses of preg 200mg+ it can induce hyperthyroid state. And if you are not taking in enough sugar and calories you will feel worse to overstressing your metabolism. That is why ppl can complain of heart palps, anger etc from preg at high doses b/c they aren't taking in enough sugar.
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-31-2017 at 09:10 PM.