Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
Ok thanks, I'll up the preg dose and see how I go for a week, I may lay off the DHP during this time also as looking at the signs of low E, I may be displaying them (fatigue, joint creaking, anxiety), but they could just be unrelated an part and parcel of PFS plus I've always had creaky joints.
I'll look into caffeine and aspirin also, I've always had quite a low tolerance to it and a month before my crash I actually quit all caffeine as it I was displaying signs of adrenal fatigue (probably exasperated by the fin also). By the time I quit it had stopped giving me a dopaministic response and would always just leave me jittery and anxious Haven't touched a drop since. Having said that I've read some of your posts on having it at the same time as the l-theanine and that seems to counter act the worse aspects of it. I don't know if I'll be able to work up to 1200mg any time soon though, I'd be swinging from the rafters.
Good idea, I would lay off the 5a-dhp. Just try the preg only.

In regards to the caffeine, I was always sensitive to it even prior to PFS but honestly I think I would probably have a massive panic attack if I didn't use it with niacinamide at the dose I'm at now (600mg of caffeine in one sitting) lol. But the good news is that I'm already almost at a comfortable tolerance at this dose so I'm moving up quick.

If you need more support 5-6 grams of vit C will bring down cortisol quick too and other stress hormones from the caffeine. I think the biggest issue is taking it with a giant meal, lots of carbs, sugar, protein etc.

BTW the caffeine benefits, don't only come at the 1200mg dose so even lower doses will still help.