User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Hey lads, anyone in know where to buy quality Pine Pollen in bulk (1kg or so) in Europe? I want to take it every day for the next couple of months before my next R-Andro run and can't seem to find over 100g. Thanks
    I bought it from Herbal Empire

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey lads, anyone in know where to buy quality Pine Pollen in bulk (1kg or so) in Europe? I want to take it every day for the next couple of months before my next R-Andro run and can't seem to find over 100g. Thanks
    Not that this is going to help you right now, but we are working on getting European distribution set up for Lost Empire Herbs. Exciting times ahead.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's where I bought from..even fast to receive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not that this is going to help you right now, but we are working on getting European distribution set up for Lost Empire Herbs. Exciting times ahead.
    I bought from them and I received the herbs in a relative fast time. Around 10 days...
    Are you colaborating/working for them CD?
    Last edited by biatch; 09-04-2017 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    That's where I bought from..even fast to receive.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought from them and I received the herbs in a relative fast time. Around 10 days...
    Are you colaborating/working for them CD?
    It's going to be quicker in the future because they are working on setting up a European distribution network.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's going to be quicker in the future because they are working on setting up a European distribution network.
    Do you use the miron glass to store your herbs cd? I've made a better effort to keep all the light and air off my current batch off my current batch and I seem to be getting a bigger hormonal hit from it.

I've ordered a couple of the miron glasses.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

To that's great to hear. I have to say that since R-Andro I find myself much more sensitive to PP. Is there any issue whatsoever with talking it for the foreseeable? As I'm honestly not sure that I even need another RA cycle at all if I continue reacting to it the way I do. Maybe financially it'll make sense to switch up though as good quality PP isn't cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To that's great to hear. I have to say that since R-Andro I find myself much more sensitive to PP. Is there any issue whatsoever with talking it for the foreseeable? As I'm honestly not sure that I even need another RA cycle at all if I continue reacting to it the way I do. Maybe financially it'll make sense to switch up though as good quality PP isn't cheap.

When did you buy the batch you are using? My latest batch had a way stronger hormonal hit than my last couple. I bought 5 megadose bags as part of that batch, so glad I stocked up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    When did you buy the batch you are using? My latest batch had a way stronger hormonal hit than my last couple. I bought 5 megadose bags as part of that batch, so glad I stocked up.
    I just got mine from a natural supplement vendor on Amazon called wholefoods. Where did you get yours?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Do you use the miron glass to store your herbs cd? I've made a better effort to keep all the light and air off my current batch off my current batch and I seem to be getting a bigger hormonal hit from it.

I've ordered a couple of the miron glasses.
    I personally do not but it is a good idea. I just make sure to keep them dark and cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive read a lot about people recommending to pair nettleroot with pine pollen to synergize the effects, anyone here done that and do you think it's imperative or pine pollen on its own is enough?