User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    ive read a lot about people recommending to pair nettleroot with pine pollen to synergize the effects, anyone here done that and do you think it's imperative or pine pollen on its own is enough?
    Do not do that. Full stop. Pine nettle is a 5ar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Do not do that. Full stop. Pine nettle is a 5ar.
    o shit, thx man. ill stay away. been taking pinepollen for maybe 5 day now on 1gram a day, its def working. voice deeper, sex drives gone up, stronger wood, last longer and that calmness u were talking about same for sleep. btw sorry for hurling abuse at u in the other thread, clearly i was PMSing but thats no excuse for rudeness, i hope u can accept my apology bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    o shit, thx man. ill stay away. been taking pinepollen for maybe 5 day now on 1gram a day, its def working. voice deeper, sex drives gone up, stronger wood, last longer and that calmness u were talking about same for sleep. btw sorry for hurling abuse at u in the other thread, clearly i was PMSing but thats no excuse for rudeness, i hope u can accept my apology bro.
    Haha all good, I don't take offence very easily. Up your dose to 10g (3 tablespoons per day) and that will amp it all up. Throw in the tincture too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Haha all good, I don't take offence very easily. Up your dose to 10g (3 tablespoons per day) and that will amp it all up. Throw in the tincture too.
    is that what ur taking? how are u feeling on 10grams??? can you explain how ur feeling overall?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people say they take 3 tabespoons of pine pollen powder... i used a calculator and that's 45 grams... that can't be right can it?

what's the megadose in grams? 5-10? cuz I've been doing about 24 grams before my cleanse lol which is like 1/10th of the megadose bag already...

am i calculating tablespoons wrong or ?
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-25-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    people say they take 3 tabespoons of pine pollen powder... i used a calculator and that's 45 grams... that can't be right can it?

what's the megadose in grams? 5-10? cuz I've been doing about 24 grams before my cleanse lol which is like 1/10th of the megadose bag already...

1gram of pinepollen= 1 tea spoon. even though 1 tea spoon=4grams roughly? its because its not a dense substance, it weighs very light, so thats why a gram of it takes up an entire teaspoon.

so it'll be the same case when you compare to tablespoons. is that what you're confused about?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so 10-12 grams is the megadose that we should be taking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One tablespoon of water is 15ml, which is where the 45g comes from. The packet says 3 tablespoons equals 10g. Must be due to weight differences etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so 10-12 grams is the megadose that we should be taking?
    Yes. Best way to keep it simple is 3 tablespoons per day.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid. is the hormonal effect still there using the pollen daily? or is the daily just to get vitamins and minerals cause there's definitely cheaper ways to get vitamins and minerals from other whole foods than ppp. expensive proposition lol. eg) beef liver, oysters

cause otherwise wouldn't rotating it once a week more effective?