Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This place has turned into God damned Propecia Help
    what makes u say that? cause i had an adverse effect and im letting people know how i reacted? lol...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    what makes u say that? cause i had an adverse effect and im letting people know how i reacted? lol...
    Not you, I'm referring to the bickering over everything.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Guys I'm concerned at this point. My emotions have become as numb as they were a year ago around the time this has all started, my sleep is suffering and I still have no appetite I'm writing this at 4:42am because I can't sleep. Is this normal to seeming to go completely 100% backwards? I'm getting pains in my eurethra. I can't fathom what has happened from taking pineppllen? I'll get blood tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been taking pine pollen tincture now for over a week straight. Stopped the oregano oil. I got such raging nocturnals I couldn't sleep last night. Wtf?? I should note that I've also been taking caffeine everyday but for one day I stopped the tincture and just had coffee and oregano oil and started feeling not as good. Plus I can be a little fast and loose with diet and still feel okay. Going to continue the tincture until it's done. May have a few more weeks left. Just in time for the next prohormone cycle. Today's gym session was phenomenal. Military press with 90lb dumbbells for 4 reps! Bounds of energy!
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-28-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much of the tincture do you take on a daily basis? Mine ran out. They go pretty fast. I'm gonna get another of the tincture. I guess a lot of ppl do that one daily. I was using it in rotation. Maybe it would be more effective for me daily.

- - - Updated - - -

How much of the tincture do you take daily? I might try that instead of doing it in rotation like I was. I need to get another bottle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take three droppers full per day. Sometimes more.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    How much of the tincture do you take on a daily basis? Mine ran out. They go pretty fast. I'm gonna get another of the tincture. I guess a lot of ppl do that one daily. I was using it in rotation. Maybe it would be more effective for me daily.

- - - Updated - - -

How much of the tincture do you take daily? I might try that instead of doing it in rotation like I was. I need to get another bottle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I take three droppers full per day. Sometimes more.
    do you find tolerance with this? I don't really notice a difference either way tbh so far..

strange how we both got the sleep issues return after we were doing so well. yesterday I was like virtually recovered lol.
    Last edited by jacknap; 10-28-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
    kidney pain
    body anxiety
    stiffness/tension in neck
    shortness of breath
    accelerated heart rate
    night sweats
    nightmares
    loss of apetite
    extremely blotchy face rash/hives/itchy eyes
    increased brainfog/apathy
    also had terrible light sleep from it, woke up as if i never slept
    pain in my dick
    twitches in pelvic floor or perhaps prostate
    lymphnode pain by leftside of vtaper and left armpit

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders
    Yikes! I actually just noticed a swollen lymph node in my groin 2 days ago. Would be a shame if I had to stop using PP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Yikes! I actually just noticed a swollen lymph node in my groin 2 days ago. Would be a shame if I had to stop using PP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be clear, I don't have sleep issues. The nocturnal arousal was so strong that it made me wake up.
    I don't know what you mean by tolerance. Do you mean having the effects subside?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    do you find tolerance with this? I don't really notice a difference either way tbh so far..

strange how we both got the sleep issues return after we were doing so well. yesterday I was like virtually recovered lol.