User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took straight up pine pollen tincture without any caffeine today. Felt nothing. Probably worse. I knew it was the caffeine that was giving me the boost. I think I'll return it the tincture.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget whether this has been answered before or not. But for the TINCTURE, could you take this everyday indefinitely? Thats what i would prefer to do. It says on the LEH website to cycle pine pollen tincture for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But if one could take pine pollen powder indefinitely everyday for this rest of his life, why not the same with PP tincture?

I plan on ordering more of both soon. But firstly the tincture again.

- - - Updated - - -

I forget whether this has been answered before or not. But for the TINCTURE, could you take this everyday indefinitely? Thats what i would prefer to do. It says on the LEH website to cycle pine pollen tincture for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But if one could take pine pollen powder indefinitely everyday for this rest of his life, why not the same with PP tincture?

Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the tincture must be cycled. The powder is everyday. I hope you don't mind if I answer instead, just thought I'd pick up the slack for CD.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You can run it for a month or so indefinitely, imo. The tincture is just more concentrated in regards to the androgens whereas the powder has all of the constituents in it for a more balanced effect.

But really, the best thing to do is to follow the program exactly as it is outlined. Set it and forget it. Live your life. Stop worrying and thinking about it. This is your biggest obstacle (and most PFS sufferers) Make sure you're doing everything correctly and then STOP THINKING about it.

If you have problems with that, then you need to focus on quieting your mind with breath work and meditation. IMO, you think about this way too much.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-04-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Took straight up pine pollen tincture without any caffeine today. Felt nothing. Probably worse. I knew it was the caffeine that was giving me the boost. I think I'll return it the tincture.
    Sigh....

You're not going to feel every herb, everytime. You need to cycle them, make sure you're straight on the rest of the protocol, and get on with your life. I wish caffeine alone made me feel like the tincture does. It doesn't, because, well, it's just caffeine. It's not loaded with beneficial hormones. Just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not benefiting your body.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.

You guys make this way to hard for yourselves.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-04-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered the powder from Lost Empire. Excited to add this to my arsenal!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CD

I rotate 18 of the herbs with taking Pine Pollen Powder (3 tablespoons per day). When I get to my pine pollen tincture can I still take that twice per day for that day along with the PP powder or back down on the PP powder for that day.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Hey CD

I rotate 18 of the herbs with taking Pine Pollen Powder (3 tablespoons per day). When I get to my pine pollen tincture can I still take that twice per day for that day along with the PP powder or back down on the PP powder for that day.
    I say go for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk