User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took my first dosage of tongkat. I think my experience with pine pollen is going to lead me to be extra harsh on the other herbs. Didn't really notice a huge lift like I get with pine pollen, but that could be because of what pine pollen is doing already.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I took my first dosage of tongkat. I think my experience with pine pollen is going to lead me to be extra harsh on the other herbs. Didn't really notice a huge lift like I get with pine pollen, but that could be because of what pine pollen is doing already.
    Tongkat is one of ths strongest test boosters out there....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Tongkat is one of ths strongest test boosters out there....
    In fairness to the tongkat, I was all pine pollen'd up.

I did notice after waking today a greater sense of calmness and relaxation - not the manic thoughts and the constant state of not being relaxed. I think that could be contributed to the tongkat ali.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

In fairness to the tongkat, I was all pine pollen'd up.

I did notice after waking today a greater sense of calmness and relaxation - not the manic thoughts and the constant state of not being relaxed. I think that could be contributed to the tongkat ali.
    Most definitely.

In regards to that though, have you been practicing the breathing methods and meditation techniques?

What about the Glycine and magnesium?

I've also found bacopa to be very good for this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most definitely.

In regards to that though, have you been practicing the breathing methods and meditation techniques?

What about the Glycine and magnesium?

I've also found bacopa to be very good for this

Yes to the first two. Magnesium seems to upset my stomach so I've been trying to get that more through my diet. Glycine also doesn't seem to agree with me - I'm a bit of a funny case. Thankfully the herbs work well for me.

I'll add bacopa to my next herb order. Pretty much got every herb for lost empire now (except the nettle and reishi and the other questionable ones).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Yes to the first two. Magnesium seems to upset my stomach so I've been trying to get that more through my diet. Glycine also doesn't seem to agree with me - I'm a bit of a funny case. Thankfully the herbs work well for me.

I'll add bacopa to my next herb order. Pretty much got every herb for lost empire now (except the nettle and reishi and the other questionable ones).
    I always Dose the bocopa right before doing my meditation and breathing because it's very good for helping you calm your mind and focus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always Dose the bocopa right before doing my meditation and breathing because it's very good for helping you calm your mind and focus

Is bacopa to be rotated like the other herbs or is it in the same category as pine pollen and shilajit where we should take it every day?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Is bacopa to be rotated like the other herbs or is it in the same category as pine pollen and shilajit where we should take it every day?
    Because of the way it works it's preferred to take it daily but you don't have to to get results as you can feel it pretty much as soon as you take it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bacopa upregulates downregulated GABA receptors including receptor site A, which is the one fin blocks. It was always on my radar along with magnolia, kava and gastrodin as they pretty much do the same thing. So long term bacopa could work better for PFS purposes to get the receptors back up compared to cycling it. Never tried it though, ordered a bag from LEH. They key here is GABA modulators and not just GABA agonists.

Decreased GABA receptor in the cerebral cortex of epileptic rats: effect of Bacopa monnieri and Bacoside-A

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Bacopa upregulates downregulated GABA receptors including receptor site A, which is the one fin blocks. It was always on my radar along with magnolia, kava and gastrodin as they pretty much do the same thing. So long term bacopa could work better for PFS purposes to get the receptors back up compared to cycling it. Never tried it though, ordered a bag from LEH. They key here is GABA modulators and not just GABA agonists.

Decreased GABA receptor in the cerebral cortex of epileptic rats: effect of Bacopa monnieri and Bacoside-A
    It affects the same Gaba receptor but there is a different feel to it, as compared to kava for sure.