Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Hey guys,

Is there 100% unequivocal agreement that pine pollen powder isn't suppressive? Ive taken half a teaspoon twice a day for 4-5 days (along with herb rotation), and the benefits are so distinct it's a little unsettling..Has anyone ever had the slightest problem with pine powder suppression?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. If anything it's counter-suppressive. One of the main reasons it's one of my favorites and I take it daily.....2 tbsp daily.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Hey guys,

Is there 100% unequivocal agreement that pine pollen powder isn't suppressive? Ive taken half a teaspoon twice a day for 4-5 days (along with herb rotation), and the benefits are so distinct it's a little unsettling..Has anyone ever had the slightest problem with pine powder suppression?
    Welcome to the amazing world of herbs.

Pine pollen is hands down one of the BEST herbs you can take for that very reason. It works with your body, not against it. By taking it on a regular basis, it will actually bring your body into the correct homeostasis so much so that you will be able to slowly lower the amount that your taking until you don't have to take it at all. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. I can barely take it anymore because it's almost too much for me. Even one teaspoon a day and I'm off the charts sex machine....lol. This is coming from a place where I was taking three tablespoons a day. Some how, some way, these herbs have an "intelligence" to them. Not sure this is the best way to describe it, but they basically "reprogram" your body to the way it's supposed to be. This is my experience and it is the experience of many other men as well.

I also find that pine pollen helps bring out the effects of the other herbs that you're cycling. What you're feeling is a combination of the two.

Enjoy it and stop worrying. It's one of the best things you can be taking right now.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-18-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, you guys take a shit ton of this stuff. I'll up my dose a little. Thanks for the replies!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Damn, you guys take a shit ton of this stuff. I'll up my dose a little. Thanks for the replies!
    Prepare to be blown away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of pine pollen, i just ordered the pine pollen tincture today. When i get to my herb cycling days, i plan on just sticking with the concept of 1 a day, and then onto the next one for the day.

But you can take pine pollen EVERYDAY? and you wouldnt grow a tolerance to it? id still rather stick to the 1 herb a day concept though.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-12-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Speaking of pine pollen, i just ordered the pine pollen tincture today. When i get to my herb cycling days, i plan on just sticking with the concept of 1 a day, and then onto the next one for the day.

But you can take pine pollen EVERYDAY? and you wouldnt grow a tolerance to it? id still rather stick to the 1 herb a day concept though.
    Yeah, that's a good question. Should we be cycling this or using it every day?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post

You can take it daily and you won't grow a tolerance to it because of a few things: Number one: It's food and loaded with all the nutrients you could ever want. Number two: It has in it small amounts of androgens and other beneficial hormones. So it raises your androgen levels because it actually supplies you with these androgens. And then it also raises them endogenously because of all the vitamins and minerals it supplies your system. PP is one of my absolute favorites.

Shilijat is another one you can take daily. I'm going to make a post about this soon.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got a source for a good pine pollen powder in the EU or UK?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You can take it daily and you won't grow a tolerance to it because of a few things: Number one: It's food and loaded with all the nutrients you could ever want. Number two: It has in it small amounts of androgens and other beneficial hormones. So it raises your androgen levels because it actually supplies you with these androgens. And then it also raises them endogenously because of all the vitamins and minerals it supplies your system. PP is one of my absolute favorites.

Shilijat is another one you can take daily. I'm going to make a post about this soon.

That's awesome to know! =) Perhaps i will also order the Pine pollen powder, so i can have that in the rotation, and use either the tincture or the powder daily, while i use the other one in my herb cycling rotation.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-13-2017 at 10:44 AM.