User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are all gonna be some badass machines someday!! hehehehehehehe bwhahahahaha

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    We are all gonna be some badass machines someday!! hehehehehehehe bwhahahahaha
    You're not joking.

I'm not lying when I say I feel practically bullet proof most days. This may sound ridiculous to alot of people but I don't know how else to put it. It truly is a fantastic feeling. On par with what I imagine high dose gear would feel like. Seeing as I've never run it, that may be a bit of a stretch, but seeing as I can feel this way naturally, I don't see the point of tasting that forbidden fruit.

That being said, I do enjoy my PH runs greatly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/Harvested-Cra...+pollen+powder

I managed to get 150g of these for a decent price here in EU.
    Probably not the best but the only thing I could find.
    Any recommendations on dosage?
    I also have Tribulus Terrestri Capsules and Powder, Ashwagandha powder and capsules, Maca powder and capsules and Horny Goat Weed capsules. These are my herbs for now, unfortunately I don't have money for more because I need to buy food too.
    I have an ongoing legal case and hopefully I get around 700 euros payout soon that I am owed and then that can go to a spa membership and a full set of herbs lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Harvested-Cra...+pollen+powder

I managed to get 150g of these for a decent price here in EU.
    Probably not the best but the only thing I could find.
    Any recommendations on dosage?
    I also have Tribulus Terrestri Capsules and Powder, Ashwagandha powder and capsules, Maca powder and capsules and Horny Goat Weed capsules. These are my herbs for now, unfortunately I don't have money for more because I need to buy food too.
    I have an ongoing legal case and hopefully I get around 700 euros payout soon that I am owed and then that can go to a spa membership and a full set of herbs lol
    I depends on how you're going to run it. You can mega dose it at 5 grams, three times per day spread out in even time frames. Or you could do it daily at lower doses. You really can't mess it up and it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

Is there any reason why you have powder and capsules of the same herb over a bunch of different herbs? You'd be better off just sticking to one or the other this way you can spend your money on a bunch of different types of herbs instead of buying the same thing in different form.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Aflac's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, If I'm going to buy 5 herbs to start since I can't buy 21 at once, could you suggest the 5 to start with?
    1. Pine pollen
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aflac View Post
    CD, If I'm going to buy 5 herbs to start since I can't buy 21 at once, could you suggest the 5 to start with?
    1. Pine pollen
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    Pine Pollen POWDER
    Tonkat
    Shilijat Resin
    He Shou Wu
    Cistanche

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I depends on how you're going to run it. You can mega dose it at 5 grams, three times per day spread out in even time frames. Or you could do it daily at lower doses. You really can't mess it up and it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

Is there any reason why you have powder and capsules of the same herb over a bunch of different herbs? You'd be better off just sticking to one or the other this way you can spend your money on a bunch of different types of herbs instead of buying the same thing in different form.
    Well I bought the powders from German Amazon around 10 months ago(except the Maca which I got recently) but they last really long plus the Ashwagandha tastes horrible. The capsules were on sale at iherb so I thought why not. That way they each last longer too because when I take tribulus I take 2 capsules(for 1500mg saponins) and also drink 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon after working out. Then when I take Ashwagandha or Maca I do the same.
    If it tastes okay I will add a teaspoon to my daily morning tea where I use a teaspoon of maca and a teaspoon of powdered ginger.

Edit: Just remembered I have some Mucuna Pruriens too which I sometimes take preworkout but not sure if it is a herb
    Last edited by theshogun; 03-13-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    Well I bought the powders from German Amazon around 10 months ago(except the Maca which I got recently) but they last really long plus the Ashwagandha tastes horrible. The capsules were on sale at iherb so I thought why not. That way they each last longer too because when I take tribulus I take 2 capsules(for 1500mg saponins) and also drink 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon after working out. Then when I take Ashwagandha or Maca I do the same.
    If it tastes okay I will add a teaspoon to my daily morning tea where I use a teaspoon of maca and a teaspoon of powdered ginger.

Edit: Just remembered I have some Mucuna Pruriens too which I sometimes take preworkout but not sure if it is a herb
    I still think you're better off spending your money on different herbs as opposed to the same ones in different form. This way you get more herbs for your money....The more you cycle, the better the result!
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

I buy the pine pollen in Kgs from a very good company in China with very decent price including shipping the company website
    灵芝多糖|虫草多糖|杭州众芝康菇生物 技术有限公司
    Email of the sales
    extract@johncanbio.com
    Check how much they can ship it to UK and US as i ship to different country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

^^^ for those who want to save some cash and they accept paypal by the way