User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    I buy the pine pollen in Kgs from a very good company in China with very decent price including shipping the company website
    灵Šš–|™‰š–|杭ž—Š康‡”Ÿ‰ Š€œœ‰™…司
    Email of the sales
    extract@johncanbio.com
    Check how much they can ship it to UK and US as i ship to different country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does it come with a certificate of analysis? It's very hard to trust stuff directly from China at all anymore these days. Lost Empire get's some of their stuff from China but it's all tested thoroughly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Does it come with a certificate of analysis? It's very hard to trust stuff directly from China at all anymore these days. Lost Empire get's some of their stuff from China but it's all tested thoroughly.
    Yes it comes with all the certificates of analysis and also I tried different suppliers until I found this one and i have been with them for 2 years now and they are legit
    I buy 2 kgs of cell broken pine pollen powder including shipping to UAE 150 USD
    I have nasal allergy so i must take the powder daily, also as a cycle support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just took my first dose less than half an hour ago. My muscles have increased and got harder already. I've never taken anything that's worked like this before.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    So I just took my first dose less than half an hour ago. My muscles have increased and got harder already. I've never taken anything that's worked like this before.
    Just out curiosity, what was your dose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went small just to make sure I tolerated it. Half a teaspoon. I'll be increasing up to Cdnut's dosage.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I went small just to make sure I tolerated it. Half a teaspoon. I'll be increasing up to Cdnut's dosage.
    Happy days for you.

You're gonna love it!

I believe I read somewhere that it actually helps people with allergies as well?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-23-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy days for you.

You're gonna love it!

I believe I read somewhere that it actually helps people with allergies as well?
    Yeah I haven't even slept on it yet but my scalp and body is getting that dht feeling back. I just took a tablespoon then before I'm about to go to bed.

Should I expect these benefits to become even more as I continue to take it? Or will I just get the wow factor now but it will stay with me for as long as I take it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wow factor wore off for me pretty quick. If it didn't, this stuff would pretty much be a stand-alone cure.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I haven't even slept on it yet but my scalp and body is getting that dht feeling back. I just took a tablespoon then before I'm about to go to bed.

Should I expect these benefits to become even more as I continue to take it? Or will I just get the wow factor now but it will stay with me for as long as I take it.
    The longer you take it the better you will become. I'm not sure how it does it, but this stuff seems to really help aid your body in moving back in the right direction. I can barely take it anymore because it's too powerful for me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The longer you take it the better you will become. I'm not sure how it does it, but this stuff seems to really help aid your body in moving back in the right direction. I can barely take it anymore because it's too powerful for me.
    Hey CD, i have the tincture with me, since I could not get the powder due to an ordering mistake.
    Since I live in the Uk, I will only order once i need to put in a big order rather than a single item in order to avoid packaging costs.

So can I dose on the tincture daily or should I cycle it?