User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah ive heard great things about the powder. ive heard that as good as the tincture is, the pine pollen powder is that much better!!

but today was my pp tincture daily of my herb rotation. and after my workout in the gym, i got somewhat light-headed. it was very minimal. and i never get light-headed after my workouts. in a strange way it actually felt kinda good. i never felt that before from the tincture either. i dont know where the hell that came from actually. pine pollen powder im guessing is probably alot better, but even the tincture has its benefits. pine pollen in general is great!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has any one had an allergic reaction to this? Immediately after I took my first dosage the glands under my tongue started to swell.....

Granted I did take it pretty poorly (got a lot in my mouth and wasn't quite swallowing correctly...don't ask)

Wondering if its a reaction to the powder itself or how I took it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    Has any one had an allergic reaction to this? Immediately after I took my first dosage the glands under my tongue started to swell.....

Granted I did take it pretty poorly (got a lot in my mouth and wasn't quite swallowing correctly...don't ask)

Wondering if its a reaction to the powder itself or how I took it
    There are instances where some people can be allergic to the pine pollen. You should always start with a small dose if you're not sure.

If you are allergic to it it's nothing life-threatening. Most people respond fantastically well to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would that mean if I am mildly allergic that I could still take small doses and see results or should I stop taking it all together?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Would that mean if I am mildly allergic that I could still take small doses and see results or should I stop taking it all together?
    It depends how intense your reactions are and whether or not you want to push the issue.

How long did the swelling last? And did you have any other symptoms?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day taking herbs and I took Maca and the pine pollen.

Only symptom was mild swelling under the tongue and it lasted for about 4-6 hours. Felt great besides that.

Today I rotated to a different herb without the pine pollen just to try it out and felt fine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

First day taking herbs and I took Maca and the pine pollen.

Only symptom was mild swelling under the tongue and it lasted for about 4-6 hours. Felt great besides that.

Today I rotated to a different herb without the pine pollen just to try it out and felt fine.
    Next time dose the pine pollen by itself just to be 100%. Some people can't tolerate Maca either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minus the allergic reaction holy shit did that stuff work. It was like the first time I had penis sensitivity and any kind of libido in over a year.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Minus the allergic reaction holy shit did that stuff work. It was like the first time I had penis sensitivity and any kind of libido in over a year.
    There's no doubt it's one of the best herbs and one of my favorite. But there is also a reason why people have horrible allergies when the springtime comes rolling around and the pollen fills the air.

Do you have any gluten in your diet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There's no doubt it's one of the best herbs and one of my favorite. But there is also a reason why people have horrible allergies when the springtime comes rolling around and the pollen fills the air.

Do you have any gluten in your diet?

No I have cut out gluten completely.

I talked briefly with a nurse friend of mine and she thinks it might not have been an allergic reaction to the pine pollen itself but a reaction to how I took the herbs in general.

I put the herbs in my mouth and tried to put in water after and a lot of the powder got under my tongue (both the maca and the pine pollen). The powder might of dried out the bottom of my mouth and caused the saliva ducts to be blocked.

The reason she thinks this is that I did not have any other of the normal symptoms of an allergy. My tongue and back of the throat probably would've swollen as well if I was allergic to the pine pollen.

That being said I am going to wait a few days then try administering the pine pollen by itself to be safe.