User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD,

If a medical professional were to give such an opinion as yours they would probably be in hot water. I understand you were only giving your opinion and that you are not a medical professional but others look to you for their example. You have a platform now and have developed something of a reputation within the community so please do take greater care when expressing opinions on promoting certain things for consumption. And I'm certain I speak on behalf of all of us here when I say that we deeply appreciate your advice on matters of fitness, nutrition, and optimal health.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Powder

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    CD,

If a medical professional were to give such an opinion as yours they would probably be in hot water. I understand you were only giving your opinion and that you are not a medical professional but others look to you for their example. You have a platform now and have developed something of a reputation within the community so please do take greater care when expressing opinions on promoting certain things for consumption. And I'm certain I speak on behalf of all of us here when I say that we deeply appreciate your advice on matters of fitness, nutrition, and optimal health.
    There are plenty of threads here in regards to pine pollen where I tell people that have never taken it before to take a small amount just to be sure. In my years of recommending that supplement I have not come across anyone who's ever had any type of life-threatening reaction.

Do some searches. It's nothing I haven't said before a hundred times. Haven't killed anyone yet. But thanks for your utmost concern.

And on a side note, it looks like you really put alot of time into finding those studies, posting them, writing a message etc. You can tell alot about a man by what he does with his time. Seeing as your not fully healed yet, perhaps you can find a better use for yours?

Good luck to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-24-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD,

Do you have a mute button.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It didn't take long to find those studies as a matter of fact. And even if it did it would have been worth the effort to provide some warning to those who are susceptible, however improbable. Please don't be upset. Let's remain friends. No hard feelings huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There are plenty of threads here in regards to pine pollen where I tell people that have never taken it before to take a small amount just to be sure. In my years of recommending that supplement I have not come across anyone who's ever had any type of life-threatening reaction.

Do some searches. It's nothing I haven't said before a hundred times. Haven't killed anyone yet. But thanks for your utmost concern.

And on a side note, it looks like you really put alot of time into finding those studies, posting them, writing a message etc. You can tell alot about a man by what he does with his time. Seeing as your not fully healed yet, perhaps you can find a better use for yours?

Good luck to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    - - - Updated - - -

Do you have ear plugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Do you have a mute button.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It didn't take long to find those studies as a matter of fact. And even if it did it would have been worth the effort to provide some warning to those who are susceptible, however improbable. Please don't be upset. Let's remain friends. No hard feelings huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have ear plugs?
    i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
    kidney pain
    body anxiety
    stiffness/tension in neck
    shortness of breath
    accelerated heart rate
    night sweats
    nightmares
    loss of apetite
    extremely blotchy face rash/hives/itchy eyes
    increased brainfog/apathy
    also had terrible light sleep from it, woke up as if i never slept
    pain in my dick
    twitches in pelvic floor or perhaps prostate
    lymphnode pain by leftside of vtaper and left armpit

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
    kidney pain
    body anxiety
    shortness of breath
    accelerated heart rate
    night sweats
    nightmares
    loss of apetite
    pain in my dick

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders
    no offense meant to anyone .. i just wanted to give my opinion which might be of help...
    CD is doing a great job of helping people ... if not for him 90% of us would not have started on the road to recovery... so we need to give him the due credit he deserves ..

having said that ... do we have to agree with everything he says ... i feel NO .... 90% of what he has put forward goes well with me ... and is helping me recover .. so i do it ... there is 10% of it which i dont agree ... because my body tells me otherwise ... for example .. DAA ... i dont like the feeling i get after consuming DAA... CD had great apprciation for the same ...

so should i go with CD or hear to what my body says ... i feel we need to do a bit of both ... try it because a seasoned user and healed person like CD has used ... and if your body does not like it ... stop it ... there is no need for going nto questioning mode ... there are nearly 40 herbs on Lost empire which CD recommends ... does everything work for everyone ... hell no .... some people are going to find some herbs counter productive ... so we need to take whichever we like ... instead of bugging CD wiith so many questions ...he is really doing a big help here ... lets not make him dislike it ..

for all i know after i heal completely i will not even turn to these forums... lets appreciate the time and energy CD is putting fo our betterment ... people like him are rare ... in evry aspect ...

Again No Offense to bizbee or xxluk or anyone ...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again guys....I've said this a hundred times...like everything else. You always take a small amount FIRST...wait a few hours...see if you have a reaction, then proceed. It's been said in multiple threads.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post

kidney pain
    body anxiety
    shortness of breath
    accelerated heart rate
    night sweats
    nightmares
    loss of apetite
    pain in my dick

How long have you been taking it for?

I would get from lost empire herbs and no where else.

If these reactions are from the pine pollen, funnily enough, I think they are sort of good. I think you should have a break to all the symptoms completely subside but I think you might get a pleasant surprise that your baseline will improve a few weeks down the track. They look like low potassium symptoms to me. This can occur through the androstenedione in it which can cause potassium to drop. You sort of need this to happen for the bounce back effect to happen and for you to improve.

That said, get off it for a bit now, let all this resolve, see where you land. And only use lost empire herbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Again guys....I've said this a hundred times...like everything else. You always take a small amount FIRST...wait a few hours...see if you have a reaction, then proceed. It's been said in multiple threads.
    yeah i had been taking a small amount 1-2grams and i was heavily enjoying the effects i didnt think to do that when i had changed kinds of pinepollen.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    How long have you been taking it for?

I would get from lost empire herbs and no where else.

If these reactions are from the pine pollen, funnily enough, I think they are sort of good. I think you should have a break to all the symptoms completely subside but I think you might get a pleasant surprise that your baseline will improve a few weeks down the track. They look like low potassium symptoms to me. This can occur through the androstenedione in it which can cause potassium to drop. You sort of need this to happen for the bounce back effect to happen and for you to improve.

That said, get off it for a bit now, let all this resolve, see where you land. And only use lost empire herbs.
    i was on it for 4 days 2-3grams a day. i hope you are right bro, that sort of cheers me up. ive been bit down in the dumps because of these symptoms because everything has been looking up and i have been living life more like a normal person, feels like a big setback. thanks for the kind words snell, youre a good man

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This place has turned into God damned Propecia Help
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.