hello
info about me: i am 25 years old training since i was 16 competed in bodybuilding at 23 did 2 cycles last cycle was for Arnold Classic 2014 it was a harsh cycle after 8 months i shed alot of hair doctor told me about finasteride and minoxidil but i was scared to take fin in that time cuz as bodybuilder dht is my friend fast forward to 2016 got dht tested it was higher than range lol but still afraid of fin until last November 16 i was nw3 with a diffuse in top of my head so i had to try it.
took it for 3 days noticed sides from day one I wasn't feeling horney like always went into parnoia masterbating 2-3 times a day for those 3 days I noticed i am not hard like i used to stopped first month off the drug was getting panic attacks deep depression cuz i was spending half my day ever hair loss fourm reading every story lol i saw this pfs i thought i am fucked for good i did all kind of blood test for 2 months my total t is higher than range free t in mid range dht in higher end prolactin in range estro in range about 30
i was happy with my tests but i still feel like shit still afraid i will crash end up with .1 test keeps up at night don't sleep more than 3hr afride to masterbate even when i want to cuz all i focus on is my ererctions strength
what should i do its been 3months i get morning ererctions some times strong some times not is this nean i have ED?
about water fast i am 9% body fat so i will lose muscle if starve my self and train aslo i dint have access to the herbs but from my experience will they do any thing for someone with a higher testosterone ?
is this pfs or pure anxiety paranoia fear?