User Tag List

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried the black ant extract today. Seemed to give me a SLIGHT increase in libido, and a BIG increase in energy.

I just worked a full day today... 8 hours with no break. We got a big rush today, and it didnt even seem to effect me... i could just keep going, and going and going. I felt a little tired when i got home, after being on my feet all day, but i think the ant extract gave me the boost of energy. Now ive been home for about an hour, and im not tired anymore. On top of it, i was well rested, and had my cup of coffee in the morning. Normally i reach a point and just burn out.. but i think the ant extract helped me! =)

Gonna take a break from this blog. I will update it later. I seem to have way more posts on my blog, than other people have on their blogs. But the truth is, after everything ive been through, and what propecia has done to me, this forum is pretty much a sanctuary for me. Way more than garbage places like facebook, youtube, etc. I find it very helpful while dealing with PFS for one to limit his time on facebook, youtube, and just all the mindless garbage you see online. Its really just the same shit over and over again. Try to get out more, and be more productive. I also think its a good time to just simply shut everything off (laptop, cellphone, etc) a little while before heading to bed. Clear your mind from all the garbage, and just get relaxed and focus on your sleep. Its helped me in the past before too.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Tried the black ant extract today. Seemed to give me a SLIGHT increase in libido, and a BIG increase in energy.

I just worked a full day today... 8 hours with no break. We got a big rush today, and it didnt even seem to effect me... i could just keep going, and going and going. I felt a little tired when i got home, after being on my feet all day, but i think the ant extract gave me the boost of energy. Now ive been home for about an hour, and im not tired anymore. On top of it, i was well rested, and had my cup of coffee in the morning. Normally i reach a point and just burn out.. but i think the ant extract helped me! =)

Gonna take a break from this blog. I will update it later. I seem to have way more posts on my blog, than other people have on their blogs. But the truth is, after everything ive been through, and what propecia has done to me, this forum is pretty much a sanctuary for me. Way more than garbage places like facebook, youtube, etc. I find it very helpful while dealing with PFS for one to limit his time on facebook, youtube, and just all the mindless garbage you see online. Its really just the same shit over and over again. Try to get out more, and be more productive. I also think its a good time to just simply shut everything off (laptop, cellphone, etc) a little while before heading to bed. Clear your mind from all the garbage, and just get relaxed and focus on your sleep. Its helped me in the past before too.
    I agree, after all that I had went trough since this started, finding this site was a total turning point, a clearing in a dark forest. Recently I opened an account in another blog that will not mention but after a quick look there is a lot of negativity and over analytical attitude, obsesion with bloodworks etc, really similar to the paradigm in PH

( I guess many of us have been at that stage, don't blame em, but as you know that does more harm than good and it is imperative to move on from that mindset)

Agree as well with putting a distance between one self and all the mindless garbage out there, Facebook, tv, etc. Hope next time you come back, both you and us will be better all around!

Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been eating at me for awhile. I must come clean. I can't live with myself if i don't.

Everything I have said in my entire blog has been 100% truth.

Except for one thing- my juice fast. I only lasted for 38 hours, instead of my intended 7 days.

I apologize to everyone on the board. I feel like I have let all of you down, including myself. I was embarrassed about only lasting for 38 hours, so i lied as if i went the whole 7 days.

I am a strong man. Im not a weak dude. I don't quit alot of things in life, but this juice fast is something that had mentally broke me and defeated me. It is not an easy task, like i was told. It is perhaps one of the toughest, if not THE toughest thing I have ever tried. I truly underestimated the fast.

While in the fast, i got to a point where i began to question everything. The point of it all. I was so worried that I was gonna lose alot of muscle weight and get skinny. I started questioning things. And started to fear that this fast would make me even worse, like it would lower my libido baseline, or I would permanently lose the veins in my muscles. Or that it would have a negative effect on my libido/dick. Which all of these thoughts were complete nonsense. And probably the opposite would have been true. I was just so obsessed with keeping my physique and muscle-size, and started thinking illogically.

I also was without a job for 3 months at the time, so when i went into fasting mode, that and other demons entered my head. I was also laid up in my apartment, all by myself, and that got to me too.

Now ive been back in the gym, and have come back physically faster than ever. I am at 95% of my genetic natural potential again already. But I have seen nothing new in libido/sexual/erectile progress. Its been the same as its always been since PFS.

I didnt truly start to understand this whole PFS gut issue until recently. I heard about it before, but never thought about it. But these gut symptoms, or leaky gut issues, i have never had any of them. And I've always been in ridiculously good shape. Good energy levels most of the time, can get through the day no problem, and was always able to respond quite easily to physical training. I truly believe i only got hit with the sexual sides from propecia. The mental sides maybe slightly, but nowhere like the sexual sides.

I am now working a new job that i currently love. I want to re-attempt this juice fast. But i will have to do some of the days while being at work. But I personally would rather be at work and around people while fasting, instead of being alone in my own house, and jobless. I am waiting till my next big check from work comes in, which will be on the 17th. It will be a bigger check than i usually get. I work in a kitchen, so i do move around a little bit. But i dont see why it would be bad to do a juice fast while at work. Would it be bad? I really have no choice.

I am on a normal sleep clock/pattern again these days, too. I have to attempt this again. I cant live with myself knowing that I quit. I have to re-attempt this again, and succeed. I truly hate having PFS. Once again, i apologize for letting everyone down, and myself.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-12-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    This has been eating at me for awhile. I must come clean. I can't live with myself if i don't.

Everything I have said in my entire blog has been 100% truth.

Except for one thing- my juice fast. I only lasted for 38 hours, instead of my intended 7 days.

I apologize to everyone on the board. I feel like I have let all of you down, including myself. I was embarrassed about only lasting for 38 hours, so i lied as if i went the whole 7 days.

I am a strong man. Im not a weak dude. I don't quit alot of things in life, but this juice fast is something that had mentally broke me and defeated me. It is not an easy task, like i was told. It is perhaps one of the toughest, if not THE toughest thing I have ever tried. I truly underestimated the fast.

While in the fast, i got to a point where i began to question everything. The point of it all. I was so worried that I was gonna lose alot of muscle weight and get skinny. I started questioning things. And started to fear that this fast would make me even worse, like it would lower my libido baseline, or I would permanently lose the veins in my muscles. Or that it would have a negative effect on my libido/dick. Which all of these thoughts were complete nonsense. And probably the opposite would have been true. I was just so obsessed with keeping my physique and muscle-size, and started thinking illogically.

I also was without a job for 3 months at the time, so when i went into fasting mode, that and other demons entered my head. I was also laid up in my apartment, all by myself, and that got to me too.

Now ive been back in the gym, and have come back physically faster than ever. I am at 95% of my genetic natural potential again already. But I have seen nothing new in libido/sexual/erectile progress. Its been the same as its always been since PFS.

I didnt truly start to understand this whole PFS gut issue until recently. I heard about it before, but never thought about it. But these gut symptoms, or leaky gut issues, i have never had any of them. And I've always been in ridiculously good shape. Good energy levels most of the time, can get through the day no problem, and was always able to respond quite easily to physical training. I truly believe i only got hit with the sexual sides from propecia. The mental sides maybe slightly, but nowhere like the sexual sides.

I am now working a new job that i currently love. I want to re-attempt this juice fast. But i will have to do some of the days while being at work. But I personally would rather be at work and around people while fasting, instead of being alone in my own house, and jobless. I am waiting till my next big check from work comes in, which will be on the 17th. It will be a bigger check than i usually get. I work in a kitchen, so i do move around a little bit. But i dont see why it would be bad to do a juice fast while at work. Would it be bad? I really have no choice.

I am on a normal sleep clock/pattern again these days, too. I have to attempt this again. I cant live with myself knowing that I quit. I have to re-attempt this again, and succeed. I truly hate having PFS. Once again, i apologize for letting everyone down, and myself.
    Dude, I totally get it. I was in a similar situation when I was hit with PFS. It's soul sucking, isolating, and saps your will to do anything.

But you have to fight back. Because those shitty seven days are going to mean a lifetime of being recovered. We're here for you. No judgement. I don't think anyone here is angry, but we all want you to win. Lying only makes the journey more difficult for you. It's hard enough already.

We're here for you.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FYI with PFS, I suggest two weeks. A week is for "normal" guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The nice part about this is that it's only going to benefit you either way. It would've been ideal to do it in the beginning, but it's not like you're going to go back to square one from juice feasting man. Don't feel bad, it's tough. Just stick to it and you'll get there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally understand dude. Same thing happened to me. I went 6 days, chickened out for similar reasons, then went like 4 more, chickened out again, then finally did a 5 day water fast with like 5 more days of juicing and now regret not going even longer.

I hated how it shrunk your dick and muscles, made you cold and crazy, etc. etc. I will say this though: after that month or so of cleansing, I got to a point where every time I laid down, I felt more high and clean and wonderful than any other time in my life. No drug I've done compares. AND almost immediately after eating, literally like hours later, your veins and brain and dick come back.

It's evidently something you just have to get used to and develop trust in. Try water fasting for 24 hours or something if you need practice. Going from zero experience to 2 weeks juicing requires a kind of blind faith it's probably not even healthy to have.

Don't sweat it about lying, I think it's kind of funny. I lied to CD and plan to see myself do worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the understanding from you guys. It means alot to me.. im feeling like its not the end of the world anymore. I'll be honest, i have always hated fasting, but i must and will complete it. I have to mentally prepare. This time, i now know what im dealing with.

CDSNUTS, I know deep down inside that 2 weeks would be better than 1 week. I just have to mentally prepare myself. I have a few days to do so, too. Ugh, i just hate the idea of how much weight im gonna lose. It is what it is.

You guys are the greatest people in the world. Thank you for understanding.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut for awhile now. I wont speak until its over. I'm pretty confident this time around, but if something happens where i break it early this time, i wont lie about it. But the plan is to finish.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck. It sucks ass, but it really does help.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only did the 7 day juice feast. For me it was easy, when I started to think about food I asked myself one question. "What do you want more, a dick that works or PFS?" The choice was a no brainer and enough motivation for me to stick with it.

Making the juice was what I disliked, but it was part of the process, and well worth it. I took my juice with me to work in a cooler. People asked me why I was doing it. Told them I wanted to work out some gut issues. A separate department ended up trying to do a juice feast also, they said I inspired them. They didn't do it right, but it was cool to see them with a juicer in the break room.

There was a point in the beginning of this whole process where I was following CDs regime and I saw no improvement whatsoever, and it got me down. But I stayed with it, because I believed it would work. And then little by little I'd take a step forward.

The beginning is the hardest, but when you finally start to quiet your mind and just roll with the bad times you will see progress.