User Tag List

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    My euphoria is back. Im definitely in a slight upswing. I just wanted to thank the recent people who posted in reply to the things ive been saying lately. Your words finally sunk in today and hit me. Makes sense. Feeling good.

My digestive system is feeling even better! My mornings with bathroom, cold shower, herb/coffee, music, and gym are amazing again too!
    Keep at it man, you're doing great. I've been on the protocol for over four months now and it was only in the past six weeks am I seeing sustained progress on the sexual front. I still have bad days and there are still effects that im experiencing both mental and physical but it slowly, slowly gets better until it's not the only thing on your mind and one day your talking to a girl and without thinking there's something happening. My baseline is much higher now than it was but for a long time it didn't move at all. It will come mate, everyone of us starts at a different location on it but we're on the right road.

One thing I will add is to be mindful of the euphoria that you may get at times. The mood swings are real but if you can remain unaffected by both the good and bad and watch them both from within then they are easier to handle. Too many times I got caught up thinking that I was suddenly past all the mental sides with a rush of euphoria and dopamine and then for it all to melt away and I would feel like shit again. Reminds me of a quote from a great poem:

"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat both those imposters just the same..."

Remain focused on your destination but mindful of your mind and don't be swayed by it and you'll get there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As a reminder a realistic time frame for staying steadfast on the protocol is 6 months to 2 years.

Up and down, back and forth, good and bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Keep at it man, you're doing great. I've been on the protocol for over four months now and it was only in the past six weeks am I seeing sustained progress on the sexual front. I still have bad days and there are still effects that im experiencing both mental and physical but it slowly, slowly gets better until it's not the only thing on your mind and one day your talking to a girl and without thinking there's something happening. My baseline is much higher now than it was but for a long time it didn't move at all. It will come mate, everyone of us starts at a different location on it but we're on the right road.

One thing I will add is to be mindful of the euphoria that you may get at times. The mood swings are real but if you can remain unaffected by both the good and bad and watch them both from within then they are easier to handle. Too many times I got caught up thinking that I was suddenly past all the mental sides with a rush of euphoria and dopamine and then for it all to melt away and I would feel like shit again. Reminds me of a quote from a great poem:

"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat both those imposters just the same..."

Remain focused on your destination but mindful of your mind and don't be swayed by it and you'll get there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Good quote!
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point and quote coppersocks. Makes me feel good.

And CD, that sounds realistic. Thats what ive been estimating since the beginning. But in the last few days, since my 2nd fast (the big 15 day juicefeast), i stopped putting a timeline on my recovery. The sooner the better, but i was REALLY starting to put too much pressure on myself and burn myself out. It indeed is a marathon as opposed to a sprint.

The lack of funds also makes things take longer for me. But today my pine pollen powder arrived, but i havent opened it yet. And per tubzys recommendation i just ordered pure encapsulations brand niacinamide. That should be here in 5-7 business days. He also recommends stacking that with caffeine pills. But i figured coffee should be just as good. Maybe ill go ahead and order the caffeine pills later. Just need a break from all this online ordering. My new router is a slow POS! I miss the old one
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had this slight brain fog all day. I got a decent sleep i thought... slept a good 8 1/2- 9 hours about. But i havent had brainfog like this in MONTHS. its been a very long time. i dont know why the hell today either. ive always been a veiny dude, but today and yesterday my veins are alot less "crazy/vibrant" than usual. Ive been on the pine pollen powder for a few days now... not sure if PPP would cause this, but thats the only new thing ive been taking. along with the 12 other herbs i have at the moment and cycling.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've had this slight brain fog all day. I got a decent sleep i thought... slept a good 8 1/2- 9 hours about. But i havent had brainfog like this in MONTHS. its been a very long time. i dont know why the hell today either. ive always been a veiny dude, but today and yesterday my veins are alot less "crazy/vibrant" than usual. Ive been on the pine pollen powder for a few days now... not sure if PPP would cause this, but thats the only new thing ive been taking. along with the 12 other herbs i have at the moment and cycling.
    Par for the course dude. Whenever you're doubting yourself just go back and read all of the posts in this thread. You'll notice you go back and forth, up and down just the way it's supposed to be happening.

For some reason you seem to get upset every time you have a downswing.

This is how it's going to be until you're healed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody's doubting the pine pollen these days..it's a shame, that stuff is saving my life.

Just stick with it man. I'm right there with ya, it sucks ass when you have a downswing. But they end every time. Something you can do to help yourself through downswings: remind yourself that (so long as you stick to the protocol), THIS is the worst downswing you'll ever experience. Because you'll only be getting better each time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Everybody's doubting the pine pollen these days..it's a shame, that stuff is saving my life.

Just stick with it man. I'm right there with ya, it sucks ass when you have a downswing. But they end every time. Something you can do to help yourself through downswings: remind yourself that (so long as you stick to the protocol), THIS is the worst downswing you'll ever experience. Because you'll only be getting better each time.
    Not sure if this is a downswing or not. It probably is though lol. What CD just said in his last post sounds exactly like me lol. I was actually feeling almost sick just about up until 20 minutes ago. drank some water and that made me feel better. what caused this i have no fucking clue. twice slightly earlier, my piss was extremely foamy. never had that before. pissed again just now and it looked normal. just 6 weeks ago, my thyroid, kidney, liver, cholesterol, etc.. all came back super healthy at the doctors. the healthiest it seems to have ever been. but im not supporting doctors. i still stand by my "screw doctors" attitude that i have been posting in other members posts today and recently.

and ive read about how well youre responding to the PPP. alot of people on here respond well to the herbs. im glad for you man. i dont seem to get anything from them. but i still do them. and i still keep doing the protocol. im never quitting. total testosterone levels were at 648 and 605 the two times i got them measured in my lifetime. super good physique, with a pfs dick. i respond very easily to training. my dick seems to respond to nothing though lol.. :/

ive been eating a crapload of bananas and apples daily. 2 of each a day. maybe one of these days i might have had more though.

I already talked to CD personally about this. so even though im posting this, i am not by any means asking again.

The only true thing on the protocol i am slacking on is avoiding xenoestrogen-like deodorants, soaps, toothpaste, etc. I just cant afford them... theres gotta be a way to get this right though. gotta be around this.

and vape smoking. ive cut back alot. i dont think vaping really affects PFS sexual though. if someone told me it did directly affect the sexual side of PFS... i would smash my vape on the ground, and never look back! seriously.. no lie!!! i would be smoke free!

breath work... i finally did it successfully the other night i think. it felt good. im finally working into this. i seem to get it in 2-3x a week at this moment.

and meditation..i just have to learn how to do this...it seems complicated to me at the moment.

super andro rx... i just want to eat you like candy. looking into it in 2-4 weeks.
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-17-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is a downswing or not. It probably is though lol. What CD just said in his last post sounds exactly like me lol. I was actually feeling almost sick just about up until 20 minutes ago. drank some water and that made me feel better. what caused this i have no fucking clue. twice slightly earlier, my piss was extremely foamy. never had that before. pissed again just now and it looked normal. just 6 weeks ago, my thyroid, kidney, liver, cholesterol, etc.. all came back super healthy at the doctors. the healthiest it seems to have ever been. but im not supporting doctors. i still stand by my "screw doctors" attitude that i have been posting in other members posts today and recently.

and ive read about how well youre responding to the PPP. alot of people on here respond well to the herbs. im glad for you man. i dont seem to get anything from them. but i still do them. and i still keep doing the protocol. im never quitting. total testosterone levels were at 648 and 605 the two times i got them measured in my lifetime. super good physique, with a pfs dick. i respond very easily to training. my dick seems to respond to nothing though lol.. :/

ive been eating a crapload of bananas and apples daily. 2 of each a day. maybe one of these days i might have had more though.

I already talked to CD personally about this. so even though im posting this, i am not by any means asking again.

The only true thing on the protocol i am slacking on is avoiding xenoestrogen-like deodorants, soaps, toothpaste, etc. I just cant afford them... theres gotta be a way to get this right though. gotta be around this.

and vape smoking. ive cut back alot. i dont think vaping really affects PFS sexual though. if someone told me it did directly affect the sexual side of PFS... i would smash my vape on the ground, and never look back! seriously.. no lie!!! i would be smoke free!

breath work... i finally did it successfully the other night i think. it felt good. im finally working into this. i seem to get it in 2-3x a week at this moment.

and meditation..i just have to learn how to do this...it seems complicated to me at the moment.

super andro rx... i just want to eat you like candy. looking into it in 2-4 weeks.
    Dude, I would so much rather be you. Sure, I respond to the herbs and I get morning wood every day, but I have alllll the other sides. Mental, physical, digestive. I wonder if my age has something to do with the fact that I respond well sexually to everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Dude, I would so much rather be you. Sure, I respond to the herbs and I get morning wood every day, but I have alllll the other sides. Mental, physical, digestive. I wonder if my age has something to do with the fact that I respond well sexually to everything.

Lol... id rather be YOU.

Nah your age has nothing to do with it. I've been like this sexually for almost a decade. ive been as bad as i am now since about age 22 ish. now im 31.

I just didnt become aware of my pfs 100% until about january of this year. i guess i was in denial all these years. i still had and have SOME sexual function. maybe 35%. and i seem "normal" in every other aspect. and i was always in good shape, so i guess i somewhat would just lie to myself all these years. i was in denial. but trust me, i did have my years of searching and my trials and tribulations. even though subconsciously i knew something wasnt right the whole time. and i didnt discover or hear about PFS until late 2016/early 2017 like i said.

i think this is why i get really impatient at times. and when im having a bad day, or a downswing, i tend to get crazy over it more than i should.