Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Lol... id rather be YOU.

Nah your age has nothing to do with it. I've been like this sexually for almost a decade. ive been as bad as i am now since about age 22 ish. now im 31.

I just didnt become aware of my pfs 100% until about january of this year. i guess i was in denial all these years. i still had and have SOME sexual function. maybe 35%. and i seem "normal" in every other aspect. and i was always in good shape, so i guess i somewhat would just lie to myself all these years. i was in denial. but trust me, i did have my years of searching and my trials and tribulations. even though subconsciously i knew something wasnt right the whole time. and i didnt discover or hear about PFS until late 2016/early 2017 like i said.

i think this is why i get really impatient at times. and when im having a bad day, or a downswing, i tend to get crazy over it more than i should.
    hey bro, hope you're starting to feel the upswing coming on.

I think it's important to remember, especially in your case because you've been in this state for so long, that it may take you a lot longer to get to a healthy homeostasis again.

you're probably used to letting negative thoughts have an affect on you and your body is probably used to this sub-par state you've been in.

Most of my life I've had trouble controlling my negative thoughts and I've only really got control after much mindfulness and meditation- which I understand you struggle with.

Meditation is a process of calming the mind, but just as importantly, you have to be mindful and accept everything in your environment and in your head when you meditate. you accept the bad just like you accept the good and you realize they are just two sides of the same coin. this is the point of mindful meditation that will help you- you will no longer see this thing as negative, nor will you see it as positive, the goal is to simply see whatever it is, simply as what it is. you shouldn't have any sort of emotional attachment to your thoughts on PFS, especially negative ones, because they are not productive to you. always remember this- the goal of mindfulness and meditation is to re-frame how you see your experiences, you will eventually be able to filter out all of your surroundings and truly experience existing as a completely neutral being with no attachment to any thoughts that come into your head.

you have to look at this thing objectively, I've become very stoic after PFS, it has helped me deal with it tremendously. negative energy is what you may be used to, it's what I have been used to, you have to train yourself to not feed into that negative energy. every time something negative comes into your head remember that it will only harm you as much as you let it harm you. you have to accept these thoughts, every single thought you have when you meditate and look at it from a third person point of view.

you must think:
    "Why is K8668B feeling shitty today- I'm in a natural downswing, and when I get in this state, it's easy for me to focus on my negative energy- why does my mind tend to wander towards negative thinking? because I think that my sexual health isn't where it needs to be. because I'm getting impatient with my recovery but I know for certain that with more patience and more diligence, I will continue to improve with even more natural upswings and downswings. there is no reason to believe that I can't get better because it has been done by people who were in my same situation."

this is how you should out think the negative shit that comes into your head. when a negative thought comes in, you let it go right through you, don't avoid it, sit in it for a second- and then just as easy as it is for something negative to come along, bring something positive along to balance that out- remind yourself this is just part of your recovery and that you will continue to make progress, and then, just as you did with those negative thoughts- you do the same as you did with the positive thoughts- you sit in them for a second, you accept them as being just as natural as negative thoughts, yin and yang, and then you let them go right through you and you return to an objective, neutral position where you should feel completely content and uninhibited by anything. when you get good at it, you will be able to balance out these negative thoughts and let them go through you within a fraction of a second, instead of actually having to sit in them for a while.

this is how many people, myself included, go at flushing out the negative shit- you look at it all objectively, you become as neutral as possible when dealing with your emotions, you see them for what they are- just a reaction that can be controlled. when you're truly in a meditative setting, you are simply getting a handle over all of the stimulation and energy coming into your world, accepting them as nothing more than what they are, and then letting them go through you as you return to your breath, to return to your neutral state of homeostasis where you are neither negative or positive. you simply are.

with this kind of mindfulness and meditation, you truly understand what you are, every little thought that comes into your head you should accept, analyze for just a moment on why it came into your head, and then remember that these thoughts, may they be positive or negative, simply are what is going on in K8668B's head, and nothing more than that. they are no more true than what you make of them.

with enough practice, this will become more natural, you have to keep at it every day, it may be uncomfortable at first, but your mindset will shift, and you will start to feel it in everything you do.

on the most fundamental level what are you? what are we all? we are simply beings experiencing the world around us, we cannot control the world, we cannot control what has happened to us, but we can control what we do in this moment- you can and do have control over your thoughts and how you frame this situation- now, will you see this thing as negative, or will you simply see it as what it is; just another step towards reaching a healthy homeostasis that will come with more work, patience and control over your thoughts?

you have power over your thoughts and over all of the negative stuff that can weigh you down. it is proven that your thoughts will have a very real, physiological affect on your overall health, so getting this control is crucial to our recovery, and you will get there with practice. all you have to do is sit there in a comfortable position in a quiet room with just your thoughts, as boring as it may seem, and accept all of the shit that flies into your head and find that neutral state, while focusing on your breath.
    Last edited by Ridd; 07-18-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post

I think it's important to remember, especially in your case because you've been in this state for so long, that it may take you a lot longer to get to a healthy homeostasis again.

you're probably used to letting negative thoughts have an affect on you and your body is probably used to this sub-par state you've been in.

Most of my life I've had trouble controlling my negative thoughts and I've only really got control after much mindfulness and meditation- which I understand you struggle with.

Meditation is a process of calming the mind, but just as importantly, you have to be mindful and accept everything in your environment and in your head when you meditate. you accept the bad just like you accept the good and you realize they are just two sides of the same coin. this is the point of mindful meditation that will help you- you will no longer see this thing as negative, nor will you see it as positive, the goal is to simply see whatever it is, simply as what it is. you shouldn't have any sort of emotional attachment to your thoughts on PFS, especially negative ones, because they are not productive to you. always remember this- the goal of mindfulness and meditation is to re-frame how you see your experiences, you will eventually be able to filter out all of your surroundings and truly experience existing as a completely neutral being with no attachment to any thoughts that come into your head.

you have to look at this thing objectively, I've become very stoic after PFS, it has helped me deal with it tremendously. negative energy is what you may be used to, it's what I have been used to, you have to train yourself to not feed into that negative energy. every time something negative comes into your head remember that it will only harm you as much as you let it harm you. you have to accept these thoughts, every single thought you have when you meditate and look at it from a third person point of view.

you must think:
    "Why is K8668B feeling shitty today- I'm in a natural downswing, and when I get in this state, it's easy for me to focus on my negative energy- why does my mind tend to wander towards negative thinking? because I think that my sexual health isn't where it needs to be. because I'm getting impatient with my recovery but I know for certain that with more patience and more diligence, I will continue to improve with even more natural upswings and downswings. there is no reason to believe that I can't get better because it has been done by people who were in my same situation."

this is how you should out think the negative shit that comes into your head. when a negative thought comes in, you let it go right through you, don't avoid it, sit in it for a second- and then just as easy as it is for something negative to come along, bring something positive along to balance that out- remind yourself this is just part of your recovery and that you will continue to make progress, and then, just as you did with those negative thoughts- you do the same as you did with the positive thoughts- you sit in them for a second, you accept them as being just as natural as negative thoughts, yin and yang, and then you let them go right through you and you return to an objective, neutral position where you should feel completely content and uninhibited by anything. when you get good at it, you will be able to balance out these negative thoughts and let them go through you within a fraction of a second, instead of actually having to sit in them for a while.

this is how many people, myself included, go at flushing out the negative shit- you look at it all objectively, you become as neutral as possible when dealing with your emotions, you see them for what they are- just a reaction that can be controlled. when you're truly in a meditative setting, you are simply getting a handle over all of the stimulation and energy coming into your world, accepting them as nothing more than what they are, and then letting them go through you as you return to your breath, to return to your neutral state of homeostasis where you are neither negative or positive. you simply are.

with this kind of mindfulness and meditation, you truly understand what you are, every little thought that comes into your head you should accept, analyze for just a moment on why it came into your head, and then remember that these thoughts, may they be positive or negative, simply are what is going on in K8668B's head, and nothing more than that. they are no more true than what you make of them.

with enough practice, this will become more natural, you have to keep at it every day, it may be uncomfortable at first, but your mindset will shift, and you will start to feel it in everything you do.

on the most fundamental level what are you? what are we all? we are simply beings experiencing the world around us, we cannot control the world, we cannot control what has happened to us, but we can control what we do in this moment- you can and do have control over your thoughts and how you frame this situation- now, will you see this thing as negative, or will you simply see it as what it is; just another step towards reaching a healthy homeostasis that will come with more work, patience and control over your thoughts?

you have power over your thoughts and over all of the negative stuff that can weigh you down. it is proven that your thoughts will have a very real, physiological affect on your overall health, so getting this control is crucial to our recovery, and you will get there with practice. all you have to do is sit there in a comfortable position in a quiet room with just your thoughts, as boring as it may seem, and accept all of the shit that flies into your head and find that neutral state, while focusing on your breath.
    Great post. Very insightful.

Just to add to this....the act of becoming neutral and non-reactive will in and of itself create a feeling of relaxed contentment eventually.

If you find meditation difficult, do the breathing exercises PRIOR to meditation. By hyper oxygenating your system and stimulating the vagus nerve your mind will be in the most conducive state to experience the most mindfulness you can given your lack of meditation experience. This practice also opens up the third eye, which will help you in your practice.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you must think:

Very good post. Learning to handle these things in this methodical way is a process, it took me time, but sooner or later a switch will flick and you will 'get it'... you'll learn to not get over the topic with the highs, and not to plummet with the lows, and when you get to a point that you can process it like this then you will find everything opens up and speeds forward for you.

Just keep riding the wave and learning as you go, its a process and you got this.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you must think:

This was beautiful!

Yes i had been doing this... this has been my mentality since january/february. just knowing that there was a way to conquer PFS, and that this was IT, and that THIS literally makes and made the most sense, cleared my head for awhile. Ive been realizing that its not the world around me, its simply how im feeling on a particular given moment. Ive been saying alot lately "the battle is within our own selves". And the remedy is at YOUR very own fingertips. You have everything you need". And i truly believed this. I tend to let it all control me... i dont mind letting the euphoric highs control me, and i hate the negative lows. But both are a yin and yang effect. You have to accept both for what they are like you said. I think this is gonna take me alot longer because ive been in this state longer. That was the greatest post ever. Thank you. Ive been having a shitty day, but its gotten a little bit better.

I've probably only had morning wood about 4 or 5 times in the last 5 months. But ive felt great the whole time in literally every other aspect just because i had the belief in finally beating this. Then as time went on, and my fight towards this got even more intense, (the longer juice feasts, the new herbs, the PPP), i lost my edge for awhile. But now i realize that this is going to take longer for me personally, because of how long ive been in this state.

I had intense euphoria a few days ago. I even wrote an epic post on facebook. And i hate facebook. I think its garbage. I rarely even use it anymore since this PFS battle. But i was feeling so good that day, i wanted to share my thoughts. Alot of people liked what i wrote. I did however have one negative detractor who read my post (my own mother who took me to the doctor at age 16-17 for propecia), and she went on another account, and read my post because i set it to public, and she was able to see it. After this i deactivated my account. I had let my euphoria get the best of me. But damn it felt good though. She has been miserable for the last 20 years since my father, her husband died. She was nothing but negativity growing up. My father was bald too btw. Same with my 3 half brothers. Just sits in her own house, with her typical negative western american chemicals, and refusal to change her own health for the better, and her ANTI-HEALTH attitude. I live on my own and do my own thing. I have blocked out alot of negativity in my life in the last 5 months. Im in my own zen like world while i fight this battle. And on top of my sub-par state from PFS, i only knew alot of negativity in my life.. in the form of a few other family members. Such negativity was merely garbage, and should not, and WILL NOT prevail! I had been mistaken all those years. I now know whats real, and what the truth is! Its all on me!

On another note though, i seriously think in the last 3 days, as the pine pollen powder has built up in my system, (its been about 5-6 days now), i think ive been having an allergic reaction to it. i even got kinda sick a little bit too last night. I had my last dose of it this morning. My veins havent been as vibrant. And im a really veiny dude. And veins are a good thing i believe. But only this reaction towards the Pine pollen powder. So im stopping the powder, and still doing the one herb a day rule, and everything else thats on the protocol.

Meditation is the next new big thing i am looking into. Its confusing to me because i think on the website, it said you had to download and purchase an instruction manual or some shit. I dont even know how to go about this. If someone could just explain to me how to meditate, then id be good. its not the cheesy cliche, "sit indian style with your hands out and fingers crossed" type of stuff i hope. i must be envisioning it wrong.

im also starting super andro rx next week or the week after. i already almost back to my normal levels, and my weight is back in its normal range.
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-18-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must control the lows and the HIGHS. as Ridd said. that made alot of sense. Swill has said this a crapload of times too. And of course, if anyone knows about this, its cdsnuts!

I do think for a few days though i was having an allergic reaction to the pine pollen powder.

When i was 25 years old, 6 years ago, i had my own apartment. I've been on my own since age 22, but have moved to many different places, until i finally settled into the place ive been in for the last 4 years now. Its a nice place.

But at age 25, i lived in my worst place ever. Sometime in the summer of that year, a few months after i turned 25, i remember sitting idle in my living room, and my big bathroom mirror on the other side of my apartment just randomly feel off of the wall, and smashed all over the bathroom floor. I hear that a broken mirror is 7 years bad luck. I was petrified. As hard as was busting my ass then, i was so frustrated. My mentality then was even somewhat similar to what it is now. And the first thing i thought then was "ive already suffered enough, how much longer do i have to go through this". I knew i was cursed then, but i didnt know yet at the time that it was PFS. Perhaps this broken mirror would symbolize my recovery. Meaning that at age 32, exactly 1 year from now, my curse that is PFS would finally end. Heheh... isnt this ironic?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I must control the lows and the HIGHS. as Ridd said. that made alot of sense. Swill has said this a crapload of times too. And of course, if anyone knows about this, its cdsnuts!

I do think for a few days though i was having an allergic reaction to the pine pollen powder.

When i was 25 years old, 6 years ago, i had my own apartment. I've been on my own since age 22, but have moved to many different places, until i finally settled into the place ive been in for the last 4 years now. Its a nice place.

But at age 25, i lived in my worst place ever. Sometime in the summer of that year, a few months after i turned 25, i remember sitting idle in my living room, and my big bathroom mirror on the other side of my apartment just randomly feel off of the wall, and smashed all over the bathroom floor. I hear that a broken mirror is 7 years bad luck. I was petrified. As hard as was busting my ass then, i was so frustrated. My mentality then was even somewhat similar to what it is now. And the first thing i thought then was "ive already suffered enough, how much longer do i have to go through this". I knew i was cursed then, but i didnt know yet at the time that it was PFS. Perhaps this broken mirror would symbolize my recovery. Meaning that at age 32, exactly 1 year from now, my curse that is PFS would finally end. Heheh... isnt this ironic?
    I think that's another mental thing, if you believe you were cursed, then you will always subconsciously carry that around, even if you don't realize it. but there's no reason not to believe that your spell will be broken next year and you will be fully recovered if you keep working

you got it dude, you have it all in your head, now you just have to put it into practice some more.

there's a lot of articles you could read about meditating, but there's never one size fits all. CD rec's an app that creates binaural waves that will help calm your mind and get you in the mood to meditate. you don't need to sit a particular way, you don't even need to sit. you can lay down if you want, you just have to be comfortable and sit there with your thoughts for a while. wherever you are, whatever position you're in, just focus on your breath, and when you inevitably get distracted by your mind, focus on why that thought came into your mind, especially if it's negative, so that you can understand where those thoughts are coming from. realize that the negative thoughts are never justified and that worrying about them is in no way productive to your happyness. keep doing this with everything, and you will see PFS as something as common and as ordinary as the sound of birds that you may hear outside your house while you lay in your bed meditating. nothing will be good, nothing will be bad, nothing will be scary, because nothing is truly scary, bad or good. there is only you, and what you make of these things.

you can even meditate on things very quickly, while you're sat in your car, waiting in line, even when you're doing trivial activities, you can achieve this same sort of meditative state where you truly lose track of time and you simply become aware of only the moment and how you are simply a creature experiencing this moment.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thoughts are things. They need to be controlled above all else.

Start practicing being present. Just like Ridd mentions here. In the car at a traffic light. Taking out the garbage, taking a shower, etc. Just focus on the here and the now and nothing else.

The sooner you get control over your thoughts, the better. Learn to accept what is and not put towards it any judgement. The saying "it is what it is" is one of my favorites for a reason.....because it's true. Learn to be an observer of your thoughts. Let them come, and let them go. Practice just being, and not reacting. The more you do this, the more centered and calm you'll become, the quicker you'll start to reclaim your mind and not let negative thoughts effect you.

If you want to dive deeper into this practice, I'm going to recommend you start researching Eckhart Tolle. He is the master at mindset.

PFS is not only beaten through mindset, but your whole life is controlled....or not controlled in the mind first.

When you watch his videos, the first thing you'll notice about him is how "in the now" he is. To most people at first, they can't get through his videos because their heads are all over the place. Notice how even in a room full of students he is completely present.

This is a fantastic life practice, PFS or not.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-19-2017 at 05:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thoughts are things. They need to be controlled above all else.

Start practicing being present. Just like Ridd mentions here. In the car at a traffic light. Taking out the garbage, taking a shower, etc. Just focus on the here and the now and nothing else.

The sooner you get control over your thoughts, the better. Learn to accept what is and not put towards it any judgement. The saying "it is what it is" is one of my favorites for a reason.....because it's true. Learn to be an observer of your thoughts. Let them come, and let them go. Practice just being, and not reacting. The more you do this, the more centered and calm you'll become, the quicker you'll start to reclaim your mind and not let negative thoughts effect you.

If you want to dive deeper into this practice, I'm going to recommend you start researching Eckhart Tolle. He is the master at mindset.

PFS is not only beaten through mindset, but your whole life is controlled....or not controlled in the mind first.

When you watch his videos, the first thing you'll notice about him is how "in the now" he is. To most people at first, they can't get through his videos because their heads are all over the place. Notice how even in a room full of students he is completely present.

This is a fantastic life practice, PFS or not.
    I will definitely look into that, CD!

An update. Im definitely viewing this now as a marathon as opposed to a sprint. Im not rushing it anymore. But perhaps despite having PFS, we all have our own individual symptoms, and are bodies are all different.

I've been a little bit under the weather lately. My veins havent been as freaky/vibrant lately, and i was freaking out wondering why. Well ive definitely been under the weather, and thats why. Especially today. Its my day off from work, and i needed to sleep in, and sure as shit i forgot to turn my cell phone off, and my alarm was set for 6am and it went off. I got to bed around 10pm-11pm the night before, which is good, but i was already having some adrenal fatigue built up. What a jynx, so that alarm really pissed me off! Couldnt get back to bed.

I was wondering if i may have had an allergic reaction to the pine pollen powder. I hear of people having allergies due to pollen in the springtime back up north. I suppose i had some myself when i lived up north, but i cant remember for sure. Ive been off of the PPP for a few days now. Not feeling better. Just now, i realized it may be the magnesium calm powder. Ive been eating quite a high amount of it lately. I sprinkle it in my protein shakes in the blender. If im not mistaken, i remember you CD saying somewhere to take magnesium on a daily basis at first, and then eventually limit it to every other day. I remember overloading at that same calm magnesium powder about a year ago, and having rapid heart beat/heart palpitations from it. And all day ive had this rapid heartbeat. Nothing crazy, but somewhat annoying.

Getting closer and closer to Super andro RX!
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-20-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today is my payday from work!

I don't know what the hell it was that was causing my veins to not be as vibrant, but it definitely wasnt the pine pollen powder. So i got back on the PPP for daily use yesterday. While still doing the 1-herb-a-day rotation the whole time. I think i know the answer to why my veins are slightly "less" lately-----My veins are still good, but before they were more veiny than ever, because of all the euphoria i had when i discovered this protocol. Now, my mood is slightly down, (but not super bad or depressed), because i now know what ive gotten myself into, and that this is gonna be a LONG fight, like a marathon.

I'm doing well, constantly getting better in the gym. Almost back to my old look and old "genetic potential"... about 85% there already actually. Took longer this time, because that 15 day fast was longer than i thought! It makes a 7 day fast look like nothing!!

I think i have mastered breath work! It has helped. It definitely is ideal to do so upon waking, and right before bed if you can. I get it in a few times a week. I looked up eckhart tolle on youtube about meditation. Cheesy dude, but he is definitely in the moment. His videos can be long and very hard to understand for me though. I just have to learn how to meditate. It will take some adjusting just like the breath work did.

My dick has been in a major downswing lately too. Still havent noticed any progress on the sexual side yet. Everything else seems good though. Digestive system has been great, and seems to get better everyday. It has been almost 5 weeks since breaking my fast.

So question.... payday today..... Should i go ahead and order the Super andro rx and start a cycle? And is there another product i need to use while taking it, like something for the liver/kidneys? I heard you were supposed to stack something with it. Would it be too early to start the cycle?
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-24-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon do the herbs for 2 months first, taking the pine pollen powder everyday. It's better to take the r andro when your hormones are up.