User Tag List

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I reckon do the herbs for 2 months first, taking the pine pollen powder everyday. It's better to take the r andro when your hormones are up.
    Agree, and look if physically at the gym you are doing good and also your digestion is good, sleep, etc. it only means one thing: you are right on the track!

Focus on the meditation and try no fap for one month. I personally would use that money and invest it in good food, and well being. Give it two months and see then if you need the r andro. You seem to be doing good, but must keep it up. What I noticed is that doing the protocol for 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks its easy. The hard part is the enduring a 100% in the long run: 6 months/ 1 - 2 years. Thats where the true grit shows.

Keep on brother, you can make it.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Today is my payday from work!

I don't know what the hell it was that was causing my veins to not be as vibrant, but it definitely wasnt the pine pollen powder. So i got back on the PPP for daily use yesterday. While still doing the 1-herb-a-day rotation the whole time. I think i know the answer to why my veins are slightly "less" lately-----My veins are still good, but before they were more veiny than ever, because of all the euphoria i had when i discovered this protocol. Now, my mood is slightly down, (but not super bad or depressed), because i now know what ive gotten myself into, and that this is gonna be a LONG fight, like a marathon.

I'm doing well, constantly getting better in the gym. Almost back to my old look and old "genetic potential"... about 85% there already actually. Took longer this time, because that 15 day fast was longer than i thought! It makes a 7 day fast look like nothing!!

I think i have mastered breath work! It has helped. It definitely is ideal to do so upon waking, and right before bed if you can. I get it in a few times a week. I looked up eckhart tolle on youtube about meditation. Cheesy dude, but he is definitely in the moment. His videos can be long and very hard to understand for me though. I just have to learn how to meditate. It will take some adjusting just like the breath work did.

My dick has been in a major downswing lately too. Still havent noticed any progress on the sexual side yet. Everything else seems good though. Digestive system has been great, and seems to get better everyday. It has been almost 5 weeks since breaking my fast.

So question.... payday today..... Should i go ahead and order the Super andro rx and start a cycle? And is there another product i need to use while taking it, like something for the liver/kidneys? I heard you were supposed to stack something with it. Would it be too early to start the cycle?
    It's not a methylated prohormone so you will not need liver/kidney support on cycle. Especially if you keep up the clean diet, abstain from alcohol, aka the protocol, while on cycle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed fellas! I appreciate the feedback.

Actually immediately right before i read your posts, i came to this conclusion on my own already, after thinking about it some more. Its been roughly 5 weeks since the fast. I have decided i am going to wait 3 more weeks until i start my cycle. Therefore then i will be at the 2 month mark. I know i said i was at 85% of my old "natural genetic potential"... id say im really at more 66% ish. Two thirds! Just by measuring my weight, numbers in the gym, and my overall "look". Im feeling great, but im going to let my hormones get back to full status before starting the prohormone cycle. Also it will give me some more time on the pine pollen powder.

No fap.. been doing well with that lately. Doing it on my own! I seem to be able to make it anywhere from 5-15 days. Im trying for 30 days this time. I had to let loose today... i got a huge testosterone boost from the gym. Good workout, and some hot girls in there.

And meditation... you know what? Now that i think about it, i think i HAVE BEEN meditating alot this whole time. Like today for instance. I have these moments where i "ZEN THE FUCK OUT"... like ill sit in my back yard, in my chair...with my eyes open, just staring at whatever the hell is out there, and just daydream and zone out. Would you call that meditation? Seems like it i guess. Not sure. But i DO do that alot of times. Especially when im feeling good.

And thanks Maxout! I will just use the Super r andro alone, when the time comes in 3 weeks. And definitely continue with the diet, protocol while doing it. I havent touched alcohol since november of last year. You know whats funny... i was always into bodybuilding/fitness... even before i fully became aware of my PFS, and if i ever drank alcohol... it always set me back a little bit. I would lose some gains in the gym. I went 8 months at the longest one time. Now i could care less about drinking/smoking, etc!

Wait a minute... did you guys say to wait 2 months from NOW to start the prohormone, or just 2 months in general, like after breaking the fast?? ........ .......I first interpreted the later, before i went back and re-read your posts.
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-24-2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed fellas! I appreciate the feedback.

Actually immediately right before i read your posts, i came to this conclusion on my own already, after thinking about it some more. Its been roughly 5 weeks since the fast. I have decided i am going to wait 3 more weeks until i start my cycle. Therefore then i will be at the 2 month mark. I know i said i was at 85% of my old "natural genetic potential"... id say im really at more 66% ish. Two thirds! Just by measuring my weight, numbers in the gym, and my overall "look". Im feeling great, but im going to let my hormones get back to full status before starting the prohormone cycle. Also it will give me some more time on the pine pollen powder.

No fap.. been doing well with that lately. Doing it on my own! I seem to be able to make it anywhere from 5-15 days. Im trying for 30 days this time. I had to let loose today... i got a huge testosterone boost from the gym. Good workout, and some hot girls in there.

And meditation... you know what? Now that i think about it, i think i HAVE BEEN meditating alot this whole time. Like today for instance. I have these moments where i "ZEN THE FUCK OUT"... like ill sit in my back yard, in my chair...with my eyes open, just staring at whatever the hell is out there, and just daydream and zone out. Would you call that meditation? Seems like it i guess. Not sure. But i DO do that alot of times. Especially when im feeling good.

And thanks Maxout! I will just use the Super r andro alone, when the time comes in 3 weeks. And definitely continue with the diet, protocol while doing it. I havent touched alcohol since november of last year. You know whats funny... i was always into bodybuilding/fitness... even before i fully became aware of my PFS, and if i ever drank alcohol... it always set me back a little bit. I would lose some gains in the gym. I went 8 months at the longest one time. Now i could care less about drinking/smoking, etc!

Wait a minute... did you guys say to wait 2 months from NOW to start the prohormone, or just 2 months in general, like after breaking the fast?? ........ .......I first interpreted the later, before i went back and re-read your posts.
    Two months after starting the herbs and normal protocol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Two months after starting the herbs and normal protocol.
    Thanks Durantia! Will do! 3 weeks from now it is!! I am almost ready. I cannot fucking wait. This will be my first time ever doing a prohormone cycle. Over the last decade, i have maxed out naturally in the gym so many times. Ive always loved bodybuilding and training in general. I have a physique goal and a sexual goal. And of course the overall goal is conquering PFS, but its literally all tied in! This is so exciting! Ive had this image in my head of what i want to look like physically, and be like sexually, for at least 9 years now. This is it! Hope your progress has been going well durantia!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Durantia! Will do! 3 weeks from now it is!! I am almost ready. I cannot fucking wait. This will be my first time ever doing a prohormone cycle. Over the last decade, i have maxed out naturally in the gym so many times. Ive always loved bodybuilding and training in general. I have a physique goal and a sexual goal. And of course the overall goal is conquering PFS, but its literally all tied in! This is so exciting! Ive had this image in my head of what i want to look like physically, and be like sexually, for at least 9 years now. This is it! Hope your progress has been going well durantia!
    keep up that positivity bro, you got this. you have a lot of reasons to be psyched. keep grinding it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're gonna love it man. Just make sure to get plenty of carbs and protein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is all in the adrenals for me personally! Could secondly be neurological, but if my adrenals are rested, I have zero problems. I had a great rhythm going for the last few months. Despite zero sexual improvement, I would literally jump up out of bed alive, and energized like a mofo. Those days were amazing. Lately I've been mentally fatigued. Digestive system is great. I don't think it ever was bad actually. Adrenals!

Holy Sh#t!

I woke up today with adrenal fatigue and slight brain fog from my recent work schedule, and just now i did some more breath work, and it literally saved my day. in a matter of minutes it completely turned everything around. brain fog gone, huge testosterone boost, euphoric pulses, slight increase in libido, all this good stuff. Holy fucking shit! I am raging over here now, i feel ALIVE. i feel like i could destroy someone right now! hahaha
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-02-2017 at 08:44 AM. Reason: epic turn for the better!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is all in the adrenals for me personally! Could secondly be neurological, but if my adrenals are rested, I have zero problems. I had a great rhythm going for the last few months. Despite zero sexual improvement, I would literally jump up out of bed alive, and energized like a mofo. Those days were amazing. Lately I've been mentally fatigued. Digestive system is great. I don't think it ever was bad actually. Adrenals!

Holy Sh#t!

I woke up today with adrenal fatigue and slight brain fog from my recent work schedule, and just now i did some more breath work, and it literally saved my day. in a matter of minutes it completely turned everything around. brain fog gone, huge testosterone boost, euphoric pulses, slight increase in libido, all this good stuff. Holy fucking shit! I am raging over here now, i feel ALIVE. i feel like i could destroy someone right now! hahaha
    Breathwork when done properly and consistently is life-changing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Breathwork when done properly and consistently is life-changing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Seems so!! It really is that fucking powerful! I love it!

My veins have been disappearing lately and its pissing me off. I always had some crazy veins. I think im slightly allergic to pine pollen powder, and especially the high daily doses of it. A few times in the beginning, about 2 weeks ago, i would take a hit of it, (like i do all of my other herbs), and it would almost cause me to get slight congestion and a stuffy nose. Im contemplating stopping it again for now. It personally hasnt helped me sexually or in any other why. I dont know why. I will say from reading the boards, it definitely helps alot of other guys tremendously. Most likely, 90% of men who try pine pollen powder will get great benefits from it. Maybe its my genetic makeup.

Personally, i still like the other herbs, and the 1-herb-a-day cycling regimen. I think its better for me personally. I never stopped that either. Im up to 13 now.

Despite seemingly zero progress on the sexual end, what honestly works best for me is getting a good nights sleep, cold showers, gym, HIIT sprints, good music, breathing/meditation, not overworking the digestive system, clean paleo diet, carb backloading, sun exposure, caffeine, etc. and other natural things like that. However, my sexual function has not gone backwards, either.

I am literally one week away from super andro rx. i basically have my old physique and levels/numbers back almost. this training game aint nothing new to me!
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-02-2017 at 11:00 AM.