User Tag List

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Seems so!! It really is that fucking powerful! I love it!

My veins have been disappearing lately and its pissing me off. I always had some crazy veins. I think im slightly allergic to pine pollen powder, and especially the high daily doses of it. A few times in the beginning, about 2 weeks ago, i would take a hit of it, (like i do all of my other herbs), and it would almost cause me to get slight congestion and a stuffy nose. Im contemplating stopping it again for now. It personally hasnt helped me sexually or in any other why. I dont know why. I will say from reading the boards, it definitely helps alot of other guys tremendously. Most likely, 90% of men who try pine pollen powder will get great benefits from it. Maybe its my genetic makeup.

Personally, i still like the other herbs, and the 1-herb-a-day cycling regimen. I think its better for me personally. I never stopped that either. Im up to 13 now.

Despite seemingly zero progress on the sexual end, what honestly works best for me is getting a good nights sleep, cold showers, gym, HIIT sprints, good music, breathing/meditation, not overworking the digestive system, clean paleo diet, carb backloading, sun exposure, caffeine, etc. and other natural things like that. However, my sexual function has not gone backwards, either.

I am literally one week away from super andro rx. i basically have my old physique and levels/numbers back almost. this training game aint nothing new to me!
    good to hear the progress man, just wanted to give you some of my experience with training- everyone's different of course but just something to consider.

I used to work out too much without really realizing it. I'd feel good and only go for an hour 4/5 times a week, but it was just too much for my body looking back. if you don't feel bad that's a good sign, but I definitely pushed myself too much at times and that can be super counter productive, especially in this time of recovery when we need it most.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    good to hear the progress man, just wanted to give you some of my experience with training- everyone's different of course but just something to consider.

I used to work out too much without really realizing it. I'd feel good and only go for an hour 4/5 times a week, but it was just too much for my body looking back. if you don't feel bad that's a good sign, but I definitely pushed myself too much at times and that can be super counter productive, especially in this time of recovery when we need it most.
    Good point. Agreed. Funny you say that, because this girl i sometimes talk to at work, and she knows me fairly well by now, she says to me that the reason ive been fatigued lately because ive been overdoing it in the gym.

I was told in the beginning that my current training program was okay.

Well i always trained like this, for a decade. I could do 20 rep squats with heavy weight and not even get fatigued or sore. I dont even get sore anymore!!! Not even my LEGS!! I just get pumps all over my body, develop and build muscle, and actually feel REALLY GOOD. But lately my sleep has been not as good.

However, i am considering this. I do agree with you alot actually. As a matter of fact, tomorrow, i think im just going to take the day off from the gym, completely, and just solely focus on relaxation, the mind, peacefulness, breathing and meditation. Im already kicking ass with the breath work!

I might post some recent pictures of how my physique is looking. As much as im into bodybuilding and it would seem like i over do it, im usually only in the gym from 30-45 minutes. Im in and out.

Its all in the adrenals and cock for me. And thats "real talk"! I literally master my own mind and body more and more everyday. The power is in my own hands. I get closer and closer each day. I feel it

Im ordering R andro next monday.
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-02-2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always had the "mind-to-muscle-connection". Its a very real thing! It's true. Now for me, this gym game has now become more than the gym game, it has become the propecia battle. That whole gym thing for the last decade was just merely a piece of the puzzle. It was one of the few positive things i was doing the whole time, during that decade of malnourishment. So i keep it now, along with everything else, and all the new things. Its the propecia mind to muscle, mind to mind, and mind to cock connection now! I dont care how goofy or weird that sounds. Im for real! I have alot of personality too. I may talk too much, but i dont care. Id rather be me than be a robot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This breathwork has really helped me out alot. I honestly dont even give a shit about my "symptoms" anymore. Im working on meditating too. A good friend of mine whom i grew up with, sent me a bunch of text messages, breaking down the process of how to actually meditate, so im gonna be trying that later on today.

Im not over analyzing and thinking about my symptoms too much. I honestly dont even give a shit as much. Breathing has helped out so much!!! I still feel good otherwise. But at the same time, that doesn't mean i dont want my sexual function to come back. It's still my top priority, but it feels good to have some relief, and to not have all this anxiety over it anymore. I suppose the anxiety will come and go, with the ups and downs, but im feeling better.

I've paid my dues. I dont have the old worries anymore. The stupid ass fucking worries of "oh, am i doing this wrong? or am i doing that wrong?" I am finally past that beginning stage/initial learning curve of where you think "you're not doing it right" type of shit. I know i am doing it all 100% naturally. I could do a little bit better on the avoiding xenoestrogens chemicals. Im gonna look into buying products by a brand called "TOM'S". I heard toms was a good brand as far as avoiding negative chemicals. Im not paying $50-$80 for toothpaste and soap. And i shouldnt have to either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's payday again!

Im ready to order R andro. By the time it arrives it will be week 8. In the meantime, i am an extremely healthy, energetic, really fit guy who gets out of bed every single morning and grabs life by the balls each and every day. Everything just gets better. (Except for the sexual which has stayed the exact same.) I dont think i ever had any gut issues, but even my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down alot of calories/protein/carbs, everything else, and almost have zero gas, zero bloating etc. All within the paleo realm too. I usually goto the gym or do HIIT on an empty stomach, with a herb and black coffee. I usally dont eat my first meal until about 4 hours after i get out of bed. I space my meals out better these days too. I had a high caloric intake for the last decade, before the protocol, and made muscular gains, but my digestive function was complete shit compared to how great it is now. Sleep is good too most of the time. I also literally look like a middleweight/light-heavyweight bodybuilder.

I wanted to ask someone on the forum, where can i order this product? Cdsnuts has the link for it in a sticky, but whenever i clicked on it, it shows nothing. I want to get it from a legit source. I dont mind paying an extra $20 for it, because i want it to be the right stuff and legit.

Now that the time has come, im actually slightly nervous. Not a bad thing, but you know. I dont mind losing my hair, as long as i make sexual progress with it. I hope i can at least get an increased baseline. That will give me some encouragement.

Its all been said before, so im not going to bitch and whine. I just really hope to get some sexual ground from this, because the herbs always didnt do too much for me, like they do for many others. And this training game, and sprints, ive always done this stuff, so it feels like the same old road at times. Only now i do it protocol style.

I could care less about more muscle gain at this point. i already have more than enough muscle. The sexual is the main thing. But i also might post some pics of how my physique is coming along.
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-07-2017 at 11:31 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man, you seem very excited, hope you will get good results! I just started the herbs some days ago but I am also super interested in R andro (though I got months before I start it) and was looking for the link where to buy it. It didn't work for me either.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's payday again!

Im ready to order R andro. By the time it arrives it will be week 8. In the meantime, i am an extremely healthy, energetic, really fit guy who gets out of bed every single morning and grabs life by the balls each and every day. Everything just gets better. (Except for the sexual which has stayed the exact same.) I dont think i ever had any gut issues, but even my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down alot of calories/protein/carbs, everything else, and almost have zero gas, zero bloating etc. All within the paleo realm too. I usually goto the gym or do HIIT on an empty stomach, with a herb and black coffee. I usally dont eat my first meal until about 4 hours after i get out of bed. I space my meals out better these days too. I had a high caloric intake for the last decade, before the protocol, and made muscular gains, but my digestive function was complete shit compared to how great it is now. Sleep is good too most of the time. I also literally look like a middleweight/light-heavyweight bodybuilder.

I wanted to ask someone on the forum, where can i order this product? Cdsnuts has the link for it in a sticky, but whenever i clicked on it, it shows nothing. I want to get it from a legit source. I dont mind paying an extra $20 for it, because i want it to be the right stuff and legit.

Now that the time has come, im actually slightly nervous. Not a bad thing, but you know. I dont mind losing my hair, as long as i make sexual progress with it. I hope i can at least get an increased baseline. That will give me some encouragement.

Its all been said before, so im not going to bitch and whine. I just really hope to get some sexual ground from this, because the herbs always didnt do too much for me, like they do for many others. And this training game, and sprints, ive always done this stuff, so it feels like the same old road at times. Only now i do it protocol style.

I could care less about more muscle gain at this point. i already have more than enough muscle. The sexual is the main thing. But i also might post some pics of how my physique is coming along.
    Sexual progress for me came slow and didn't completely heal (libido) until the very end. Relax.....don't rush it or expect it to improve just because you're on cycle for the first time.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sexual progress for me came slow and didn't completely heal (libido) until the very end. Relax.....don't rush it or expect it to improve just because you're on cycle for the first time.
    If im not going to gain some sexual ground from it, then i see no point in doing it. Well im not expecting to be 100% healed after one cycle, but im just saying, it would be nice to finally gain some ground in the sexual department. It feels like its been too damn long. Its been either 2 months on the protocol, or 5 months on the protocol. Plus the last 10+ years in general... where i had PFS but still didnt know what PFS was, and that it was my problem.

Seems like others have gotten great results from the r andro. And you, Maxout, seemed to progress quickly, contrary to what you said, (i think i remember reading about how positive your first experience with the R andro was). maybe im wrong. I wouldnt even risk using the R andro, if it wasnt going to give me some ground. Because the r andro will make me shed hair and go bald faster. I dont care about going bald, but i would at least have to gain some sexual ground. i wouldnt want to accelerate my MPB and not get anything out of it sexually, which seems like its been for me the whole time.
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If im not going to gain some sexual ground from it, then i see no point in doing it. Well im not expecting to be 100% healed after one cycle, but im just saying, it would be nice to finally gain some ground in the sexual department. It feels like its been too damn long. Its been either 2 months on the protocol, or 5 months on the protocol. Plus the last 10+ years in general... where i had PFS but still didnt know what PFS was, and that it was my problem.

Good luck though man, I'm hoping you make some serious strides in this run!

Seems like others have gotten great results from the r andro. And you, Maxout, seemed to progress quickly, contrary to what you said, (i think i remember reading about how positive your first experience with the R andro was). maybe im wrong. I wouldnt even risk using the R andro, if it wasnt going to give me some ground. Because the r andro will make me shed hair and go bald faster. I dont care about going bald, but i would at least have to gain some sexual ground. i wouldnt want to accelerate my MPB and not get anything out of it sexually, which seems like its been for me the whole time.
    I didn't say R Andro didn't help me immensely on my first run. It helped me really big time in the physical and mental department. The sexual department......eh, maybe a little bit. Not a ton though. I just didn't want you to set too high of expectations going into it because as we all know, with PFS it's crushing when things don't go exactly as we've been looking forward to.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I didn't say R Andro didn't help me immensely on my first run. It helped me really big time in the physical and mental department. The sexual department......eh, maybe a little bit. Not a ton though. I just didn't want you to set too high of expectations going into it because as we all know, with PFS it's crushing when things don't go exactly as we've been looking forward to.
    Now that it's been long enough to make an objective evaluation of my experience, I concur. The main benefits of the first cycle were mental and physical, maybe the slightest bit of sustained sexual improvement.