User Tag List

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well fuck it all then, i still do what i do, and have been busting my ass since the moment i came here. Im gonna order it tomorrow or the day after. I just gotta do some searching, because i want to get it from a legit source. I couldnt find it on the link cdnuts posted. Im planning for 400mg a day for 6 weeks. Well see what happens!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ill be damned!!

Perhaps these herbs are finally starting to kick in for me a little bit. maybe it just takes longer for me because i took the poison known as propecia for a lot longer. A few times recently, ive been waking up with wood (sometimes, sometimes not), and at work, theres this girl that i like (not in an obsessive way), and just by her standing next to me, or maybe a little flirtation, ill get very close to a full erection, with zero manual stimulation. ive had a few other effects recently, when ill think about a sexual situation, and ill get some slight wood from it. all with zero manual stimulation. Also on day 15 of a nap streak i think. i stopped counting. Looking for 30 days though. I could end up having noodle dick tomorrow, so who knows. but these cant be bad signs.

Ordering R andro right now!
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-10-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is definitely a good sign! Keep going!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Well ill be damned!!

Perhaps these herbs are finally starting to kick in for me a little bit. maybe it just takes longer for me because i took the poison known as propecia for a lot longer. A few times recently, ive been waking up with wood (sometimes, sometimes not), and at work, theres this girl that i like (not in an obsessive way), and just by her standing next to me, or maybe a little flirtation, ill get very close to a full erection, with zero manual stimulation. ive had a few other effects recently, when ill think about a sexual situation, and ill get some slight wood from it. all with zero manual stimulation. Also on day 15 of a nap streak i think. i stopped counting. Looking for 30 days though. I could end up having noodle dick tomorrow, so who knows. but these cant be bad signs.

Ordering R andro right now!
    Great news man. Keep us posted about how the R-Andro Cycle goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    Great news man. Keep us posted about how the R-Andro Cycle goes.
    I will! Maybe ill post some pics too. I might even start a log. Not sure yet, so well see.

Also my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down the same amount of calories/protein as i always did, and barely even feel it in my stomach. It almost feels like its too good to be true. Man, i suffered for a decade. It was a long 10 years... i cant believe i ever got used to that shitty feeling. Barely even f*rt or get gas from it anymore sometimes. Lmao. Alot lately too. And thats alot of calories. But boy do i sure build muscle. I feel like all this stuff i do, goes straight to my physique, and then the remaining residual effects of it, like 3% of it, go towards sexual increases. Seems legit though. Better than nothing! So far so good! Ill take whatever i can get! I could feel worse tomorrow, as which is the case with PFS, but you never know! I'm never stopping this! =)
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I will! Maybe ill post some pics too. I might even start a log. Not sure yet, so well see.

Also my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down the same amount of calories/protein as i always did, and barely even feel it in my stomach. It almost feels like its too good to be true. Man, i suffered for a decade. It was a long 10 years... i cant believe i ever got used to that shitty feeling. Barely even f*rt or get gas from it anymore sometimes. Lmao. Alot lately too. And thats alot of calories. But boy do i sure build muscle. I feel like all this stuff i do, goes straight to my physique, and then the remaining residual effects of it, like 3% of it, go towards sexual increases. Seems legit though. Better than nothing! So far so good! Ill take whatever i can get! I could feel worse tomorrow, as which is the case with PFS, but you never know! I'm never stopping this! =)
    You should definitely post pics.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You should definitely post pics.
    Sounds good!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, you mentioned quite a few times how good your digestion is.
    Could you clarify it for me what you eat, if you are intermittent fasting how long your eating window is, if you follow carb backloading. And if you are paleo, do you include rice and potatos in your diet?
    Could you write your approximate macros and an example of a training day meal plan and a rest day plan as well?
    Thanks man

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    Hey man, you mentioned quite a few times how good your digestion is.
    Could you clarify it for me what you eat, if you are intermittent fasting how long your eating window is, if you follow carb backloading. And if you are paleo, do you include rice and potatos in your diet?
    Could you write your approximate macros and an example of a training day meal plan and a rest day plan as well?
    Thanks man
    This sounds like quite alot to ask of someone.....don't you think?

Follow the protocol. Problem solved.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironically, the topic of digestion comes up.

Well i was just about to start my prohormone cycle. should arrive in the mail today or tomorrow, or soon. However, ive been hit hard financially, and i also cut the palm of my hand on glass at my work. My right hand. Its taped up. Gonna try to hit the gym today and see how it goes. Im worried. I need that hand to grip the weights. It doesnt hurt, but i need to see how it goes when i lift. So my mood has been down, from all of this. I do not need any setbacks. I have waited a DECADE to try a cycle of androsterone (in the form of super r andro). Im tired of being fucked with by petty trials and tribulations, that seem to prevent me from reaching the promised land. Its been over a decade. Enough is enough for real.

As far as digestion goes, i had a little problem last night. You see, these last 2 weeks or so, have been my best two weeks ever IN MY LIFE as far as digestion. it seemed to keep getting better. (ironically this occured after doing a 15 day juice feast). It was crazy, because my diet has always had high calories and protein. But lately i could consume it all, and literally not even seem to activate my digestive system like i used to, and barely even f*rt during the day these days! Its been amazing!!!!

Another thing i do that is really good for digestive, is dont eat right when you wake up. Go to the bathroom when you wake up, do your rituals or whatever, and start your day on an empty stomach. Grab a coffee, and take your daily herb. Then goto the gym or do HIIT sprints. I usually dont eat my first meal until about 4 hours or so after being awake. And then for the rest of the day, i will SPACE MY MEALS OUT, instead of trying to shove it all down at once. And i would still get all the calories/protein in, without ANY digestive issues. And thats alot of calories and protein. And also take spinurella and chlorella daily, and breathwork daily. Also carb backload at night. I use gluten free peanut butter sandwiches, and brown rice. I personally carb backload, literally almost every single day, due to my training regimen. Im very fast moving and active.

Last night, i ate the STALK of broccoli, and it slightly/minimally over acted my digestive system. Not alot, but it got me worried. I did my rituals this morning, and it carried into today even still too. I got a little worried. I hope i didnt regress. Im just not gonna eat broccoli stalk ever again. but that amazing digestive ive had for the last 2 weeks, i want it to continue.

but basically, yeah, like i said.
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-14-2017 at 10:03 AM.