User Tag List

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    well it's a long story. When I'm not cleansing though I do it in the lotus sutra which is the posture from my research that is most conducive to enlightened states. It's the posture that the buddha did. I just slowly trained my legs little by little to be able to do it. I listen to holosync, a solo chant from an enlightened sage, and theta waves when I meditate.

During the holosync experiences focusing on my third eye, wim hof actually notes that through breathing you can release DMT. A potent psychedelic the body produces So I was doing this and see fractal patterns. Similar to my high dose mushroom trip.

I'll pepper more info in my thread if I have any more updates on that.

Also I've heard that 1 hour of meditation = 5 hours of sleep. So since sleep is unreliable during my crash i've been upping the meditation to get some sort of rejuvenation.

My sleep is a lot closer to normal now than it is when I first crashed but still not reliable yet.

I also use sleep cycle app so I can when I specifically wake up. I also sleep with bose noise cancellation headphones and pink noise through a stereo. I was actually a health nut before this happened so it's shitty that I crashed as I was already doing most of the protocol naturally. Just wasn't managing my stress that well which I think was the chink in the Armour and occasional drug use.

i'm a big fan of Dr. David R. Hawkins. His book Power vs. Force is amongst my favourites.
    I meant interested in hearing about what it's like to meditate for three straight hours and what you experienced not how you actually do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I meant interested in hearing about what it's like to meditate for three straight hours and what you experienced not how you actually do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    oh sorry. didn't do three straight hours. I did 3 hours broken up into 1 hour chunks throughout the day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    oh sorry. didn't do three straight hours. I did 3 hours broken up into 1 hour chunks throughout the day
    I was going to say....three hours of straight meditation would probably have you in another dimension.....lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I was going to say....three hours of straight meditation would probably have you in another dimension.....lol
    I wonder why i haven't done this yet... on my to do. Because it does seem that there's some sort of threshold that needs to be destroyed to get into the deeper parts of the meditation so perhaps marathon sessions would be more fruitful...

pfs mind-brain is one of the most monkey mind neurochemistrys I'd imagine...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been putting more practice into this. I did so today.

I did for 15 minutes. After already having done breathwork. Its days like today that i have off from work, where i have the time to do it upon waking up in the morning. I actually followed coppersocks's method as opposed to Cds method of meditation because he had it somewhat more simplified. And ive always been the type to learn a different way. Even before pfs.

After about 14 minutes or so.. i started feeling it. It almost made me sleepy.

I dont know if this has anything to do with the way i woke up this morning, but i swear that short mediation session kept me calm all day. too calm. traffic didnt even bother me. it was almost like having brain fog, but it felt GOOD. if that makes sense.

i even fooled around with a girl today, and just from hugging her, and rubbing up on her from behind, had me 70% hard. its like i was just so calm from shit, that i didnt give a fuck about anything. and i had also went 8 hours without any nicotine, so maybe that could have contributed too.

But seriously, i will keep practicing this. ive always been slow with new/foreign concepts my whole life, but all u can do is keep practicing, and you eventually master it.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, yesterday my 6 week super r andro cycle came to an end. ran it from 400mg a day to 800mg a day, depending on the day. It didnt do anything for me. Nothing positive, nothing negative. Zero. But thats just me personally. Not bitching, whining, or badmouthing, etc. though. Just keeping my usual updates for myself and for everyone else.

Back to cycling the herbs again now.

I will be looking for the next related prohormone/anabolic/androgenic type of thing to cycle soon. It cant be just anything though, it needs to be something thats gonna convert the right way, and in a way thats beneficial for post-finasteride syndrome. I will not be looking to things like masteron, proviron, progesterone, DHT in straight up form, etc..., and all those other things that have been experimented with on forums like propeciahelp and other places for years. It has been proven that those types of things just make ppl worse in the end.

Whatever i choose to cycle, i will keep it updated and i will post here before i actually start something, just for feedback and safety reasons.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many packages of r andro do u have to get to cycle? it's like 4 packs right? so like almost 300$ per cycle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many packages of r andro do u have to get to cycle? it's like 4 packs right? so like almost 300$ per cycle?

I had 4 bottles. I paid a combined total of $220. I ordered my first two bottles from strong supplement shop online for $120, and i ordered the other two bottles from iron mag labs, for $100.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not too shabby! that'll probably be like 300+ canadian though for me with shipping plus our shit dollar.

I'm surprised u felt nothing? perhaps your system just needs a bunch of cycles cause it's so numb to shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not too shabby! that'll probably be like 300+ canadian though for me with shipping plus our shit dollar.

I'm surprised u felt nothing? perhaps your system just needs a bunch of cycles cause it's so numb to shit.
    Hahahah, i have my own theories, but that could be a good point! I love your enthusiasm by the way! Ive been following your thread and im rooting for you big time.
    Last edited by K8668B; 09-30-2017 at 08:14 PM.