User Tag List

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also ive been taking prolab horny goat weed again. For about 10 days consistently. In a few more days it will most likely stop working like it did back in the day and always has, and i would need to take a break from it. Its been working really well. Like it always has. Except for during downswings. Ive even been having morning wood a couple times from it. Nocturnal erections too. Some morning wood has been stronger than others. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me . But even THIS right here, is nowhere near a cure. It just gives me a slight boost. Not strong enough to give me spontaneous erections, but i could hug up on a girl or fool around, and get aroused quickly. With this right here, when its working, i can get 80% hard from merely just foreplay with a girl, and rubbing up against her. stuff like that.

This is exactly what it has in it.

http://cdn.esupplements.com/wp-conte...upp.png?x22561
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got something for that ass!

After 8 long fucking years, i finally quit smoking!!! Its been over 3 days since i last smoked. And this time around it was nowhere near as difficult. The only thing in 8 years that could motivate me to quit was propecia and post-finasteride-syndrome.

Any other time i would try to quit, it was so much more difficult. You have to really want it. And if you do, its just like anything else. I feel no different. Better actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, its been awhile since ive posted in my blog. Alot of has happened!

Today has been a great day, besides the tired/slight lethargic feeling ive had for the last 2 hours. But today was the first time ive had a Saturday off from work in 8 months, and i used this opportunity to do my HIIT 100m dash sprints on the local high school track. Finally, i got to do them at a convenient time when i was well rested, well prepared, and there was nobody on the track but me. I set a PR of 11.97 seconds in the 100m dash!! Super happy about that! I needed this day!

Its been about a month in a half id say. I also just broke a 34 day no fap streak today.

Still have been doing the protocol, and still obviously havent drank/smoked, or touched anything. I dont plan to either, and im not stopping all the things ive been doing until fully healed.

Still rotating herbs, but about a month/ month in a half ago.. i started taking the old prolab horny goat weed capsules daily, that have always worked instantly for me. the dont bring me to pre-pfs level, but they do give me a big increase. also have been taking nutrabio tribulus daily. i might stop it daily after today, and just add it to the rotation. im also thinking of taking a break from the prolab horny goat weed capsules.

This time around, i had HUGE results from the prolab horny goat weed capsules. The other herbs (the ones on rotation from the protocol), still havent kicked in yet for me, even though its been 5 months of me rotating them, but i am one of the longest former users of the drug known as propecia, and i have been in this state for a very very long time. But its crazy though, because the prolab horny goat weed gave me greater results this time around, moreso than ever. And it lasted longer this time around, like about 40+ days, whereas in the past it would wear off after 10-12 days. Maybe its because im on the protocol, and have been on it, and im doing all these things.

I would notice some strange things, like on tuesdays and wednesdays, where im required to get up out of bed around 5am-545am ish, and if i got less sleep due to it, and woke up during a REM stage of sleep i suppose, i would goto work on less sleep, and be a shitload hornier during the day. Also drinking alot of coffee. so the extra caffeine, and horny goat weed capsules, and the days i got less sleep, my libido was through the roof. strange how that works on less sleep. but obviously i would prefer to get a full nights rest. and still had high libido during this time even on the nights i got a proper full sleep. but strangely it was even higher on the nights where i got less. one of
    those days i got so horny, that i literally achieved a 90% erection from just a mental sexual fantasy. and on one of the other days, i think i even got a 50% SPONTANEOUS ERECTION. I think it was.. i mightve manually touched myself to get it a little bit... but i cant remember. i swear it was spontaneous though. And i was having alot more morning wood too. they werent strong morning woods, but more like half morning wood. but thats still better than nothing. and even more nocturnal woods. the nocturnal ones were stronger than the morning ones. after around 30 or so days, it seems like it finally wore off a little bit.

due to all of this, i was feeling as my baseline (sexual), may have finally moved up. it seems like it all wore off, and its back to where it was. maybe, maybe not.

Ive also been doing meditation more consistently. Actually gonna do it immediately after i post this.

Creatine- i used the con-cret hydrochloride creatine capsules for about 3 weeks until the barely ran out. I only have 3 capsules left, but i had to stop the night before yesterday. I felt the creatine work immediately. I was up 5lbs in water weight. Lifts didnt go up as much as i would have liked. They went up, barely, but these numbers are not anything i havent done in the past. but alot of times, the creatine would give me some slight lethargy/slight tiredness, some brainfog, one day i even had a mildly painful stomach cramp. and and re-gressed digestion. And i would have to wake up in the middle of the night to piss at least once everynight. So sleep quality went down. these may sound like side effects from creatine MONO-HYDRATE, but i was getting these from the hydrocloride. maybe its not for me. ive been dealing with the side effects consistently for the last 3 days. today they were partially reduced, since i stopped over 24 hrs ago. The pumps and extra 5lbs was cool though. But the side effects were a nuisance. so i stopped. thats just me though. digestion is important to me, and my digestion was getting really great before the creatine. i dont want that to regress.

A big key thing for me that ive been trying to do, which is still hard as hell for me, is to just stop thinking about propecia and this whole battle im fighting. try to just know that its been set, subconsciously do the protocol, and not think about it.

honestly, i try not to even visit the forums AS much. i dont want to be as obsessive with it. but ill still be on here quite often. i need it at this point.

So yeah... ups and downs!
    Last edited by K8668B; 11-19-2017 at 06:46 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Well, its been awhile since ive posted in my blog. Alot of has happened!

Today has been a great day, besides the tired/slight lethargic feeling ive had for the last 2 hours. But today was the first time ive had a Saturday off from work in 8 months, and i used this opportunity to do my HIIT 100m dash sprints on the local high school track. Finally, i got to do them at a convenient time when i was well rested, well prepared, and there was nobody on the track but me. I set a PR of 11.97 seconds in the 100m dash!! Super happy about that! I needed this day!

Its been about a month in a half id say. I also just broke a 34 day no fap streak today.

Still have been doing the protocol, and still obviously havent drank/smoked, or touched anything. I dont plan to either, and im not stopping all the things ive been doing until fully healed.

Still rotating herbs, but about a month/ month in a half ago.. i started taking the old prolab horny goat weed capsules daily, that have always worked instantly for me. the dont bring me to pre-pfs level, but they do give me a big increase. also have been taking nutrabio tribulus daily. i might stop it daily after today, and just add it to the rotation. im also thinking of taking a break from the prolab horny goat weed capsules.

This time around, i had HUGE results from the prolab horny goat weed capsules. The other herbs (the ones on rotation from the protocol), still havent kicked in yet for me, even though its been 5 months of me rotating them, but i am one of the longest former users of the drug known as propecia, and i have been in this state for a very very long time. But its crazy though, because the prolab horny goat weed gave me greater results this time around, moreso than ever. And it lasted longer this time around, like about 40+ days, whereas in the past it would wear off after 10-12 days. Maybe its because im on the protocol, and have been on it, and im doing all these things.

I would notice some strange things, like on tuesdays and wednesdays, where im required to get up out of bed around 5am-545am ish, and if i got less sleep due to it, and woke up during a REM stage of sleep i suppose, i would goto work on less sleep, and be a shitload hornier during the day. Also drinking alot of coffee. so the extra caffeine, and horny goat weed capsules, and the days i got less sleep, my libido was through the roof. strange how that works on less sleep. but obviously i would prefer to get a full nights rest. and still had high libido during this time even on the nights i got a proper full sleep. but strangely it was even higher on the nights where i got less. one of
    those days i got so horny, that i literally achieved a 90% erection from just a mental sexual fantasy. and on one of the other days, i think i even got a 50% SPONTANEOUS ERECTION. I think it was.. i mightve manually touched myself to get it a little bit... but i cant remember. i swear it was spontaneous though. And i was having alot more morning wood too. they werent strong morning woods, but more like half morning wood. but thats still better than nothing. and even more nocturnal woods. the nocturnal ones were stronger than the morning ones. after around 30 or so days, it seems like it finally wore off a little bit.

due to all of this, i was feeling as my baseline (sexual), may have finally moved up. it seems like it all wore off, and its back to where it was. maybe, maybe not.

Ive also been doing meditation more consistently. Actually gonna do it immediately after i post this.

Creatine- i used the con-cret hydrochloride creatine capsules for about 3 weeks until the barely ran out. I only have 3 capsules left, but i had to stop the night before yesterday. I felt the creatine work immediately. I was up 5lbs in water weight. Lifts didnt go up as much as i would have liked. They went up, barely, but these numbers are not anything i havent done in the past. but alot of times, the creatine would give me some slight lethargy/slight tiredness, some brainfog, one day i even had a mildly painful stomach cramp. and and re-gressed digestion. And i would have to wake up in the middle of the night to piss at least once everynight. So sleep quality went down. these may sound like side effects from creatine MONO-HYDRATE, but i was getting these from the hydrocloride. maybe its not for me. ive been dealing with the side effects consistently for the last 3 days. today they were partially reduced, since i stopped over 24 hrs ago. The pumps and extra 5lbs was cool though. But the side effects were a nuisance. so i stopped. thats just me though. digestion is important to me, and my digestion was getting really great before the creatine. i dont want that to regress.

A big key thing for me that ive been trying to do, which is still hard as hell for me, is to just stop thinking about propecia and this whole battle im fighting. try to just know that its been set, subconsciously do the protocol, and not think about it.

honestly, i try not to even visit the forums AS much. i dont want to be as obsessive with it. but ill still be on here quite often. i need it at this point.

So yeah... ups and downs!
    Bro, the science already proved, if we sleep less in a day, it tends to increase the dopamine release, so it seems to justify the increase on libido, i already notice this increase like you, hence, i like to wake up even if i want to sleep more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some serious problems now, and i could really use the expertise of this forum more now than ever. I knew i was either doing something wrong, or something wasnt right in general. I had bloodwork done at my doctors a few days ago, and my total serum testosterone has dropped from 605 ng/dl to 479 nd/dl. The 605 ng/dl was from about 18 months ago. As of a few days ago, it is 126 points lower. The whole time, Ive been trying to increase my T, along with other things obviously. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I was feeling like crap starting about 2 months ago. Before then, i was feeling probably my best ever. Just minus sexual. At this time, i started taking creatine hydrochloride daily. I also took nutrabio tribulus terrestris daily at this time, and very high amounts of it. I was abusing it and eating that shit like candy. (the tribulus). I started having these tired and lethargic feelings every so often at this point too. And having to wake up once during the night, to piss. Every night. Its been going on long enough to the point where a few people I know recommended i get bloodwork done. My creatinine levels checked in particular, because my symptoms seems to match that. Well I hate labs, and ive been told that theyre irrelevant. And i agree, as i have become a person who believes in and goes by FEEL over anything. But I wanted to get my creatinine levels checked, and the doctors threw in a testosterone level check with that too. My labs were perfect 7 months ago, but my BUN was elevated. BUN is kidney related. After bloodwork results this monday, i was told the next day to get another lab done specificially for BUN. So i did, and it came back more closer to "normal".

So apparently my liver and kidneys are fine, but im still feeling not as good lately, and my total serum testosterone has dropped 126 points. I stopped abusing and taking the nutrabio tribulus alltogether a few weeks ago. And i stopped the creatine a few weeks ago too.

I always was a bodybuilding enthusiast, and i take in an extremely high amount of calories, and an excessively high protein intake as well. It always seemed to bulid my body. But maybe its too much and lowering my test? Maybe i was also "overtraining" too? Instead of just doing the 3 weight training sessions a week and 2 HIIT sessions a week, maybe i was doing more? (like 5 weight training sessions a week, and one HIIT session a week). Could be the excessively high protein intake? Maybe the tribulus abuse? I just dont know what to do.

Im all about beating PFS. I wouldnt be opposed to doing another fast, if that were the necessary route to go. Whether it be a 3 day fast, or a 30 day fast.

By the way, when i knew that i was getting my test levels checked, along with my creatinine, i did everything in my power the day of, to do what i thought would make my testosterone score higher. I was told not to fast for these labs. So I didnt. The day of, i got an okay sleep, 7-8 hrs, but woke up less energized, but not too terrible either. Went to the bathroom, system was flushed out, then did a cold shower, empty stomach, then coffee, then gym (benchpress day), and went to the doctors and had my bloodwork done immediately after the gym.

I just dont know what to do. I could use some major help for real this time. My testosterone dropped 126 points. That is not good. I am not being a whiny cunt either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some serious problems now, and i could really use the expertise of this forum more now than ever. I knew i was either doing something wrong, or something wasnt right in general. I had bloodwork done at my doctors a few days ago, and my total serum testosterone has dropped from 605 ng/dl to 479 nd/dl. The 605 ng/dl was from about 18 months ago. As of a few days ago, it is 126 points lower. The whole time, Ive been trying to increase my T, along with other things obviously. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I was feeling like crap starting about 2 months ago. Before then, i was feeling probably my best ever. Just minus sexual. At this time, i started taking creatine hydrochloride daily. I also took nutrabio tribulus terrestris daily at this time, and very high amounts of it. I was abusing it and eating that shit like candy. (the tribulus). I started having these tired and lethargic feelings every so often at this point too. And having to wake up once during the night, to piss. Every night. Its been going on long enough to the point where a few people I know recommended i get bloodwork done. My creatinine levels checked in particular, because my symptoms seems to match that. Well I hate labs, and ive been told that theyre irrelevant. And i agree, as i have become a person who believes in and goes by FEEL over anything. But I wanted to get my creatinine levels checked, and the doctors threw in a testosterone level check with that too. My labs were perfect 7 months ago, but my BUN was elevated. BUN is kidney related. After bloodwork results this monday, i was told the next day to get another lab done specificially for BUN. So i did, and it came back more closer to "normal".

So apparently my liver and kidneys are fine, but im still feeling not as good lately, and my total serum testosterone has dropped 126 points. I stopped abusing and taking the nutrabio tribulus alltogether a few weeks ago. And i stopped the creatine a few weeks ago too.

I always was a bodybuilding enthusiast, and i take in an extremely high amount of calories, and an excessively high protein intake as well. It always seemed to bulid my body. But maybe its too much and lowering my test? Maybe i was also "overtraining" too? Instead of just doing the 3 weight training sessions a week and 2 HIIT sessions a week, maybe i was doing more? (like 5 weight training sessions a week, and one HIIT session a week). Could be the excessively high protein intake? Maybe the tribulus abuse? I just dont know what to do.

Im all about beating PFS. I wouldnt be opposed to doing another fast, if that were the necessary route to go. Whether it be a 3 day fast, or a 30 day fast.

By the way, when i knew that i was getting my test levels checked, along with my creatinine, i did everything in my power the day of, to do what i thought would make my testosterone score higher. I was told not to fast for these labs. So I didnt. The day of, i got an okay sleep, 7-8 hrs, but woke up less energized, but not too terrible either. Went to the bathroom, system was flushed out, then did a cold shower, empty stomach, then coffee, then gym (benchpress day), and went to the doctors and had my bloodwork done immediately after the gym.

I just dont know what to do. I could use some major help for real this time. My testosterone dropped 126 points. That is not good. I am not being a whiny cunt either.
    You took bloodtest after gym????
    Come on. That would srew up all results for sure, not only about testosterone I guess.
    I Italy it works this way: you should not eat anything for 8 hours before the test, sleep, wake up and go for the test.After gym all hormones and everything would be messed up because of the activity you have done.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're supposed to get T levels checked in the morning too. It's normal for levels to drop later in the day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    You're supposed to get T levels checked in the morning too. It's normal for levels to drop later in the day
    and I guess even to drop after gym.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t take trib everyday man, its fine in rotation but not everyday, ive read countless stories of it raising estrogen and causing gyno

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shiiit.. for real?

I thought your test levels increased after the gym. that good feeling you feel. and they told me not to fast. i have shitty insurance too. but i figured the levels would be higher after the gym. i guess i was wrong. i was up at about 630am that day i think.. and got my bloods done at about 1130am ish.

i still feel like complete shit though. my digestion has regressed too. im eating alot less too, to try to have less inflammation. its like i cant even eat a tiny amount of something without farting like crazy. the smallest thing will set it off. my test levels do feel like they did drop 126 points. i have this weird feeling in my head.

and yeah, i stopped taking the tribulus after 3 weeks.