User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    It DOES look bad ass. Crushed an I-phone with ease! Omg lol. (the guy in the video was cheesy as hell though. lmao) I need to look for a used one though. Some of those blenders on that page were from $300-$1500. Or look in person in stores.
    I understand for a lot of people that's a lot of money to spend on a kitchen appliance. That being said I only feel comfortable recommending things that I have personal experience with. You may also want to look at a blender by Vitamix which is in the same class of machine as the K Tech.

And yeah, no doubt the guy in the video is a total cheese ball. But if you scroll through the videos on that site it really gives you an idea as to the power behind the machine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-28-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading maxout777's thread last night. You guys are some tall people lol. I'm 5'11", and when im in peak condition, i always hovered around 175lbs. But my 175 always looked more like 190-200ish. Right now im only about 170. But 5 lbs of lean muscle, can make a shitload difference in appearance.

Eventually when i cycle andro R into the protocol, i want to see if it will get me up to 180-190
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 03:24 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I understand for a lot of people that's a lot of money to spend on a kitchen appliance. That being said I only feel comfortable recommending things that I have personal experience with. You may also want to look at a blender by Vitamix which is in the same class of machine as the K Tech.

And yeah, no doubt the guy in the video the total cheese ball. But if you scroll through the videos on that site it really gives you an idea as to the power behind the machine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Just to add on to this, I have a Vitamix. Love that thing and has been worth every penny, long before I even knew what PFS was. You can find a few on eBay for a decent price.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.