User Tag List

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Oh damn! Right on! I have that same exact TMO link that CD gave me. Bookmarked and everything. Even read it word for word. But i forget things sometimes, haha. Thanks man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The K-tech huh? That fucker costs $499!!! That's like 2/3 of my rent for godsakes! lol. I have a cheap blender already, but im sure its not the type to get the job done for this particular operation. I don't see why one couldnt get a blender that can do the same exact thing, and not have to spend more than $100 TOPS. Some of these prices on this page are crazy!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

FWIW I found a used k-tech for $120 online.

When you hear the thing you'll understand how much more powerful it is than a normal blender lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh haha right on. $120 is alot more reasonable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a sweet little tax return that just came back. But i wasnt gonna spend it on a $499 blender. With what i have now, i could easily acquire a good number of the herbs/test boosters on the list, and even some androhard. But id be pissed at myself for dropping $500 on a blender lol.

I was saving up for some other things in life, but honestly, i have no choice.. im just gonna use it towards my battle against PFS. I've accepted it now. That was my dilemma for the entire day too. But I feel better now that I've come to a conclusion. The money will always be there in the future.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-27-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Oh haha right on. $120 is alot more reasonable!
    I was skeptical about buying an expensive blender as well, but it is worth it.

The k-tech has a pretty crazy whirlpool like effect that allows you to keep putting produce in the top, and it gets sucked to the bottom. That and the high power of the thing are really what you're paying for.

I've made quarts of juice in around 5 minutes in a pinch. If you know anything about juicing... you can't beat that.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 02-27-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I was skeptical about buying an expensive blender as well, but it is worth it.

The k-tech has a pretty crazy whirlpool like effect that allows you to keep putting produce in the top, and it gets sucked to the bottom. That and the high power of the thing are really what you're paying for.

I've made quarts of juice in around 5 minutes in a pinch. If you know anything about juicing... you can't beat that.
    That sounds awesome actually.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sounds awesome actually.
    I recommend the K-tech by blendtech because it's what I use. Nothing more, nothing less. That, and it's one bad ass blender. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

Will It Blend? | Presented by Blendtec
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I recommend the K-tech by blendtech because it's what I use. Nothing more, nothing less. That, and it's one bad ass blender. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

Will It Blend? | Presented by Blendtec
    It DOES look bad ass. Crushed an I-phone with ease! Omg lol. (the guy in the video was cheesy as hell though. lmao) I need to look for a used one though. Some of those blenders on that page were from $300-$1500. Or look in person in stores.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

It DOES look bad ass. Crushed an I-phone with ease! Omg lol. (the guy in the video was cheesy as hell though. lmao) I need to look for a used one though. Some of those blenders on that page were from $300-$1500. Or look in person in stores.
    I understand for a lot of people that's a lot of money to spend on a kitchen appliance. That being said I only feel comfortable recommending things that I have personal experience with. You may also want to look at a blender by Vitamix which is in the same class of machine as the K Tech.

And yeah, no doubt the guy in the video is a total cheese ball. But if you scroll through the videos on that site it really gives you an idea as to the power behind the machine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-28-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"