Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Shiiit.. for real?

I thought your test levels increased after the gym. that good feeling you feel. and they told me not to fast. i have shitty insurance too. but i figured the levels would be higher after the gym. i guess i was wrong. i was up at about 630am that day i think.. and got my bloods done at about 1130am ish.

i still feel like complete shit though. my digestion has regressed too. im eating alot less too, to try to have less inflammation. its like i cant even eat a tiny amount of something without farting like crazy. the smallest thing will set it off. my test levels do feel like they did drop 126 points. i have this weird feeling in my head.

and yeah, i stopped taking the tribulus after 3 weeks.
    You sure you're following this 100%....everyday?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop the tribulus, as you have. That's most likely what did that to you. Might even be beneficial to do a short fast again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely maxout.. i agree.. i think it was the tribulus that did that to me. im doing a 3 day juice feast (maybe longer) in the very near future.

And yes, cdsnuts, i would say im following the protocol 99.9% everyday. The whole protocol minus avoiding xeno-estrogens part i would say. Only reason for that is because of lack of convenience. i was told you literally have to purchase all of these things online? and for like $65? Money is tough. Time is even tougher than money. i barely even get time to do research online. lately i dont even want to read forums as much anymore, because ive been a little bit down. (as opposed to how i was before). i need someone to point out the right stuff for me, so i can just go in a store, quickly grab them, and be done.

I havent had a sip of alcohol, or done any drugs in almost 10 months!!! I havent smoked/vaped in over 2 months. quit that habit completely as well.

My diet is pretty damn good.. if it isnt, then i dont know what is. it is clean to the core. the only negative thing about my diet i could think of is the sugar in my coffee, and even then its such a miniscule amount. other than that there is zero sugar in my diet. (besides the natural sugars from fruits). i do sip alot of coffee, but i cut it off around 12pm-1pm.

it has almost been 6 months since ive been cycling herbs. in about 8 days it will be the 6 month mark. i havent responded to any of the herbs and prohormones. im not bashing them either. believe me, i wish i would respond to something!

i got impatient around the 4.5 month mark, so thats why i did what i did with the nutrabio tribulus and creatine. (most likely tribulus). but in the meantime, i never stopped rotating herbs.

if you guys can point out anything im doing wrong, then let me know. feel free to PM me, or comment, etc.
    Last edited by K8668B; 12-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely maxout.. i agree.. i think it was the tribulus that did that to me. im doing a 3 day juice feast (maybe longer) in the very near future.

And yes, cdsnuts, i would say im following the protocol 99.9% everyday. The whole protocol minus avoiding xeno-estrogens part i would say. Only reason for that is because of lack of convenience. i was told you literally have to purchase all of these things online? and for like $65? Money is tough. Time is even tougher than money. i barely even get time to do research online. lately i dont even want to read forums as much anymore, because ive been a little bit down. (as opposed to how i was before). i need someone to point out the right stuff for me, so i can just go in a store, quickly grab them, and be done.

I havent had a sip of alcohol, or done any drugs in almost 10 months!!! I havent smoked/vaped in over 2 months. quit that habit completely as well.

My diet is pretty damn good.. if it isnt, then i dont know what is. it is clean to the core. the only negative thing about my diet i could think of is the sugar in my coffee, and even then its such a miniscule amount. other than that there is zero sugar in my diet. (besides the natural sugars from fruits). i do sip alot of coffee, but i cut it off around 12pm-1pm.

it has almost been 6 months since ive been cycling herbs. in about 8 days it will be the 6 month mark. i havent responded to any of the herbs and prohormones. im not bashing them either. believe me, i wish i would respond to something!

i got impatient around the 4.5 month mark, so thats why i did what i did with the nutrabio tribulus and creatine. (most likely tribulus). but in the meantime, i never stopped rotating herbs.

if you guys can point out anything im doing wrong, then let me know. feel free to PM me, or comment, etc.
    Congratulations on quitting smoking dude, that's badass.

Just buy some Dr. Bronner's soap at Whole foods. It's like ten dollars and lasts forever. And you can use it as soap and shampoo if you want.

I would just keep going with the program despite the setback. Before this episode, had you literally noticed zero improvement in well-being from all of this stuff? I don't see how that's possible..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. Quitting smoking can be alot less difficult, if one can find a true reason to quit, like i did. Its gotta be more than just a cliche "oh i just want to better my health".

Thanks for the soap recommendation.

I saw great improvement in well being from the program. It was great. Up until 2 months ago, i was at my best EVER. march 2017 to about september/october 2017 has been my official best days ever. Just minus the same old zero sexual. im pissed at this setback. But none in sexual. strangely sexually im actually about 3% better than i was before the setback. i dont get it. its still shit, but a teeny bit higher lately. a very teeny bit, but i can notice something. still crap though. i hope i dont have some sort of liver/kindey/pancreas damage. i get these pings in my stomach area now. they dont hurt, but its a weird feeling. i cant describe it. my test levels definitely dropped from that tribulus overuse. im yawning all day and shit like that that. have this somewhat "sleepy" feeling at times. hate it. im doing another short juice feast soon. i almost want to jump on clomid for 3 weeks or some stupid shit like that. And i get the way i get sometimes, because i work hard, and its like i see another person seemingly respond to everything, while i respond to nothing. Im still going with it, but im anxious to try other things now too.
    Last edited by K8668B; 12-12-2017 at 04:49 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. Quitting smoking can be alot less difficult, if one can find a true reason to quit, like i did. Its gotta be more than just a cliche "oh i just want to better my health".

Thanks for the soap recommendation.

I saw great improvement in well being from the program. It was great. im pissed at this setback. But none in sexual. And i get the way i get sometimes, because i work hard, and its like i see another person seemingly respond to everything, while i respond to nothing. Im still going with it, but im anxious to try other things now too.
    Sorry to read you’ve hit a wall KB, can I ask what are your current residual symptoms man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the new symptoms from this last 2 month period from the tribulus abuse and creatine, or what the fuck ever are- tired/sleepy feeling alot. especially when sitting down or driving a care. its best for me to try to keep moving if i can. it does feel like a 126 point drop in testosterone points for sure.

waking up multiple times in the night to piss, or just go right back to sleep. anywhere from 1-3 times. it all started immediately when i started taking the tribulus excessively, and creatine. my sexual/libido is actually a tiny tiny bit higher. been having nocturnals and morning woods occasionally. and more daytime libido. energy is shit though, with occasional good days energy wise, but rare. before the setback, i was having super energy days, but shitty sexual. weak-decent MW's, but still better than nothing. just shitty energy levels in the day.

i would say before the setback... 99.9% of my symptoms were gone completely. 75% of the time my digestion had become perfect. just there was zero progress in the sexual department.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the new symptoms from this last 2 month period from the tribulus abuse and creatine, or what the fuck ever are- tired/sleepy feeling alot. especially when sitting down or driving a care. its best for me to try to keep moving if i can. it does feel like a 126 point drop in testosterone points for sure.

waking up multiple times in the night to piss, or just go right back to sleep. anywhere from 1-3 times. it all started immediately when i started taking the tribulus excessively, and creatine. my sexual/libido is actually a tiny tiny bit higher. been having nocturnals and morning woods occasionally. and more daytime libido. energy is shit though, with occasional good days energy wise, but rare. before the setback, i was having super energy days, but shitty sexual. weak-decent MW's, but still better than nothing. just shitty energy levels in the day.

i would say before the setback... 99.9% of my symptoms were gone completely. 75% of the time my digestion had become perfect. just there was zero progress in the sexual department.
    This is what I don't understand...when you say things like "I had my best months ever" "My well being was better then it ever was" "99%" of my symptoms were gone." How is that no improvement? I don't know how you're not getting anything out of this when you say things like that?

From the outside looking in, it sounds like you're saying two completely opposite things at the same time?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So a lot can be put down to excessive use of tribulus and creatine, not everything but a lot, that’s obviously a bad move bro which was caused by a solo run gorging on supplements without advice, no doubt giving it time and avoiding repeat behavior, these symptoms will pass, in terms of your lingering sexual symptoms what’s the main problem there bro? What is it that hasn’t improved for you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, I've noticed that sometimes an improvement in one category can mean a temporary downswing in another category.

For example, once I started making big strides mentally, I stopped getting the huge ridiculous testosterone boosts that were making me more muscular than ever. I think this has to do with hormones getting converted differently at different stages in the game.

It's possible that your mild sexual improvements are temporarily taxing other categories. Whether it's that, or Trib, or something else, I still don't see any viable alternatives other than continuing on.

I understand your frustration, but I dont see what choice you have. I would just relax, take it slow, and, like I've said before, be thankful you don't have the full spectrum of horrible sides..lol. 99.9% of sides gone?? I can't even imagine dude.