User Tag List

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the same exact way... i wouldnt recommend something unless i have personal experience with it. In your case, it turned out to be an extremely good investment. Would be for me also, but then id have almost nothing left after i get it. (at the moment). But im gonna get a good one regardless. Headed out the door right now as we speak.

Also, i know this sounds bad, but im a former cigarette smoker. Was always athletic, and even stayed in good shape physique wise. It seemed to never affect my physique. I'm not a pro bodybuilder who competes on stage, but rather just a regular gym goer who always knew what he was doing, and in hella shape. Got around a certain crowd in my early 20s, during the party days/phase, and picked up smoking at 23. Stopped smoking 6 months ago, and now i just Vape. Would it be bad to vape during my juice feast? I've gone 8 hour shifts at work, many times, without a single cigarette.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the PFS sexual sides even before smoking. After smoking, its no difference. But smoking is obviously bad in other health aspects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading maxout777's thread last night. You guys are some tall people lol. I'm 5'11", and when im in peak condition, i always hovered around 175lbs. But my 175 always looked more like 190-200ish. Right now im only about 170. But 5 lbs of lean muscle, can make a shitload difference in appearance.

Eventually when i cycle andro R into the protocol, i want to see if it will get me up to 180-190
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It has to be powerful enough to break down the greens ... your typical run-of-the-mill blender isn't going to cut it so you have to go with something more powerful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I understand for a lot of people that's a lot of money to spend on a kitchen appliance. That being said I only feel comfortable recommending things that I have personal experience with. You may also want to look at a blender by Vitamix which is in the same class of machine as the K Tech.

And yeah, no doubt the guy in the video the total cheese ball. But if you scroll through the videos on that site it really gives you an idea as to the power behind the machine

Just to add on to this, I have a Vitamix. Love that thing and has been worth every penny, long before I even knew what PFS was. You can find a few on eBay for a decent price.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I'm the same exact way... i wouldnt recommend something unless i have personal experience with it. In your case, it turned out to be an extremely good investment. Would be for me also, but then id have almost nothing left after i get it. (at the moment). But im gonna get a good one regardless. Headed out the door right now as we speak.

Also, i know this sounds bad, but im a former cigarette smoker. Was always athletic, and even stayed in good shape physique wise. It seemed to never affect my physique. I'm not a pro bodybuilder who competes on stage, but rather just a regular gym goer who always knew what he was doing, and in hella shape. Got around a certain crowd in my early 20s, during the party days/phase, and picked up smoking at 23. Stopped smoking 6 months ago, and now i just Vape. Would it be bad to vape during my juice feast? I've gone 8 hour shifts at work, many times, without a single cigarette.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the PFS sexual sides even before smoking. After smoking, its no difference. But smoking is obviously bad in other health aspects.
    Obviously not smoking or vaping would be best but I can't see how it would do any EXTRA damage to you.

Sometimes I wonder about vaping. I honestly think it's probably better to just smoke dried plant material then it is to smoke man-made chemicals. The clouds people make when they exhale a pull off of a vape shows you how concentrated the material is that you're taking into your lungs.... can't be good for you.

Aside from that, congratulations on quitting the cigs. I smoked from age 15-30. I always stayed in shape despite my habit. I quit when I realized I had PFS and starting going through my cleansing phase. Never looked back.

On occasion now, if I'm getting banged up, and depending on the crowd I'm with, I'll pack a lip. Goes right to my head....lol

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-28-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just to add on to this, I have a Vitamix. Love that thing and has been worth every penny, long before I even knew what PFS was. You can find a few on eBay for a decent price.
    They really are worth every penny, expensive as they may be. But then again, most things worth anything are. You get what you pay for.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-28-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    The K-tech huh? That fucker costs $499!!! That's like 2/3 of my rent for godsakes! lol. I have a cheap blender already, but im sure its not the type to get the job done for this particular operation. I don't see why one couldnt get a blender that can do the same exact thing, and not have to spend more than $100 TOPS. Some of these prices on this page are crazy!
    And....where do you live where rent is only $750?? That's a steal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And....where do you live where rent is only $750?? That's a steal!
    North Florida, near the Daytona Beach/Saint Augustine area. It is quite a steal indeed. Im originally from Massachusetts, where it is expensive as hell!! The northeast region of the USA is one of the most expensive when it comes to cost of living. Jobs up there pay a little bit more, but the cost of living is outrageous. IMO, if you were to even everything out, id say Florida, other parts of the south, and some of the midwest, overall is more of a better option financially.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously not smoking or vaping would be best but I can't see how it would do any EXTRA damage to you.

Sometimes I wonder about vaping. I honestly think it's probably better to just smoke dried plant material then it is to smoke man-made chemicals. The clouds people make when they exhale a pull off of a vape shows you how concentrated the material is that you're taking into your lungs.... can't be good for you.

Aside from that, congratulations on quitting the cigs. I smoked from age 15-30. I always stayed in shape despite my habit. I quit when I realized I had PFS and starting going through my cleansing phase. Never looked back.

On occasion now, if I'm getting banged up, and depending on the crowd I'm with, I'll pack a lip. Goes right to my head....lol

Same, when i get around friends of mine that smoke, i tend to want one too. Trying to get off of the vape even too. Agreed about vaping... the only advantage to vaping is that its cheaper, and it doesnt make your clothes stink. I was always the only gym-goer, and with my own special diet over the years since age 22 that i called my "athletes diet", where all of the people i hang around with are non-gym people and just eat whatever. It's tough when 85% of society just doesnt understand the importance of a clean diet and exercise.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 10:14 PM.