User Tag List

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess im one of the luckier ones.... from propecia, i honestly only got the sexual sides, and the non- 24 sleep disorder. A mild case of non-24. But some people have it extremely bad. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 10:20 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the topic of nicotine and recovery, I've packed lips more than a few times during my recovery and it hasn't killed any of my progress. Although I do my best to abstain from it because I know it's generally not good for me. I've done it since I was 13....So yeah, it's probably time for me to quit lol. 14 years later.....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's good to know, so i wont get all paranoid about it. But yes, its better to try to avoid, if possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know ive been really slow to get started, but yesterday I finally got a blender. I got the Ninja, nutra ninja. Or whatever the f*ck its called. 1000watts. $119 at walmart. Havent opened it yet. Hope it gets the job done. It looked pretty good to me. I will start my juice feast on tuesday. I have some personal business to attend to on Monday. Then after that, its full force into this battle. This protocol is seriously clicking with me. I just naturally grasp it now. I can't believe at one time (1.5 years ago), that it didnt make sense to me. Wow alot has changed. Will update later.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I know ive been really slow to get started, but yesterday I finally got a blender. I got the Ninja, nutra ninja. Or whatever the f*ck its called. 1000watts. $119 at walmart. Havent opened it yet. Hope it gets the job done. It looked pretty good to me. I will start my juice feast on tuesday. I have some personal business to attend to on Monday. Then after that, its full force into this battle. This protocol is seriously clicking with me. I just naturally grasp it now. I can't believe at one time (1.5 years ago), that it didnt make sense to me. Wow alot has changed. Will update later.
    It happens. It really depends on where you're mind is at when you stumble upon it.

You have to understand alot of things for this approach to make sense you.

If people aren't there mentally, it's just going to seem like a bunch of bullshit because they don't understand how doing these things will work. Especially if they are in the pharmaceutical mindset.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so the battle finally begins! 7:55pm, i just finished my first juice smoothie. It was delicious. Gave me a temporary huge boost of energy. I will be doing this for 7 days. I'm obviously allowed to drink water too, right? I would assume. Just curious.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And so the battle finally begins! 7:55pm, i just finished my first juice smoothie. It was delicious. Gave me a temporary huge boost of energy. I will be doing this for 7 days. I'm obviously allowed to drink water too, right? I would assume. Just curious.
    Smoothie?

It's a juice feast my man. Did you just mis-speak here?

And yes, make sure you drink plenty of water.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i mis-spoke lol. I just accidentally called it a smoothie. But i created it, and blended it and with the fruits and vegetables on the list.

My first drink came out too thick and slushy-like. I took barely two sips. Then, i poured that into my older, cheap blender, added a tiny bit of water, and then it came out perfect.

And good on the water.

I am currently on a nocturnal sleep end too, i might add, as i write this.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-07-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, i mis-spoke lol. I just accidentally called it a smoothie. But i created it, and blended it and with the fruits and vegetables on the list.

My first drink came out too thick and slushy-like. I took barely two sips. Then, i poured that into my older, cheap blender, added a tiny bit of water, and then it came out perfect.

And good on the water.

I am currently on a nocturnal sleep end too, i might add, as i write this.
    ???

That's still a smoothie

You have to strain it to make it juice.....

Juice Feasting Total Male Optimization

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i gotta run back out and grab the nutmilk bag? I mean my drink did finally come out very thin and water-like.

Did i just cheat for the day basically? I didnt purposely mean to do it like this. I've never juice feasted/fasted before, or ever even used such a powerful blender. This is my first time ever doing this. So i gotta start all over tomorrow?

i see... so yeah the nutmilk bag is very necessary. just watched some youtube videos. thats how you get the juice basically. i was nowhere near juice, and it was still basically a smoothie like you said. The nutmilk bag is what gets rid of the pulp.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.