User Tag List

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    So i gotta run back out and grab the nutmilk bag? I mean my drink did finally come out very thin and water-like.

Did i just cheat for the day basically? I didnt purposely mean to do it like this. I've never juice feasted/fasted before, or ever even used such a powerful blender. This is my first time ever doing this. So i gotta start all over tomorrow?

i see... so yeah the nutmilk bag is very necessary. just watched some youtube videos. thats how you get the juice basically. i was nowhere near juice, and it was still basically a smoothie like you said. The nutmilk bag is what gets rid of the pulp.
    You said you read "every word" on that site....lol. Caught you.....

No...you didn't cheat. But are you just having your first one now, at night? That's not even a whole day.

You will still detox by drinking smoothies, but that's a different type of cleanse. That's a....well...smoothie cleanse. There are people that have done months on green smoothies alone. Tons of ways to detox and get clean.

You want to use juice so you give your digestion a break. That's a step right before going all out and doing a water fast. You want to minimize digestion as much as possible.

I thought the page was pretty clear. If not, let me know, because then I have to make some changes. I want it to be as easy to understand as possible, especially to people that have never attempted it before.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-07-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You said you read "every word" on that site....lol. Caught you.....

No...you didn't cheat. But are you just having your first one now, at night? That's not even a whole day.

You will still detox by drinking smoothies, but that's a different type of cleanse. That's a....well...smoothie cleanse. There are people that have done months on green smoothies alone. Tons of ways to detox and get clean.

You want to use juice so you give your digestion a break. That's a step right before going all out and doing a water fast. You want to minimize digestion as much as possible.

I thought the page was pretty clear. If not, let me know, because then I have to make some changes. I want it to be as easy to understand as possible, especially to people that have never attempted it before.
    Hahaha. Actually, i did read about the nutmilk bag before. And yeah that was my first drink. The page is clear and easy to understand... i just was lazy on purchasing the nutmilk bag. Didn't feel like purchasing it at the time. I didnt think i would need it to get the juice right, but now i totally see! Technical things like this are funny for me sometimes... because i've always been more of a visual learner/hands on. Headed out to grab one right now.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-07-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Hahaha. Actually, i did read about the nutmilk bag before. And yeah that was my first drink. The page is clear and easy to understand... i just was lazy on purchasing the nutmilk bag. Didn't feel like purchasing it at the time. I didnt think i would need it to get the juice right, but now i totally see! Technical things like this are funny for me sometimes... because i've always been more of a visual learner/hands on. Headed out to grab one right now.
    I think it's great that you have a store by you that you can just run out and grab a nut milk bag....

I got nothing like that by me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I think it's great that you have a store by you that you can just run out and grab a nut milk bag....

I got nothing like that by me.

Well apparently i dont. Just checked walmart. Gonna check cvs, if not, then im gonna have to purchase them online, in your link. I live in Florida, so certain stores like walmart and cvs are open 24/7. Or wait till the Am until the better supermakets around here like publix and winn-dixie are open. Is a nut milk bag such a "rarity" of an item that it can't be found in stores, and can only be purchased online?

Man this is frustrating the crap out of me... im gonna have to re-start my juice feast on a later day. I hate when little minor "technicalities" like this ruin my fucking plans. All over a nutmilk bag. I just dropped $108 the other day on a weeks worth of fruits vegetables. My refrigerator is loaded. Can barely even fit anything else in there. By the time i get this stupid nutmilk bag, all the fruits and veggies in my refrigerator will probably have gone bad.

This PFS battle is just turning into a financial nightmare. The protocol doesnt seem difficult or foreign to me, (im actually excited about it, and im familiar with alot of it since ive been doing a % of it my whole life technically. so its second nature to me). But the financial aspect of things are pissing me off. I really want to be able to get at least 7 of the herbs to start off with while i can.

Gonna finish off the day with smoothie juicing, and then restart tomorrow hopefully after I find a nutmilk bag. This nutmilk bag is making me a NUT!
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-08-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well apparently i dont. Just checked walmart. Gonna check cvs, if not, then im gonna have to purchase them online, in your link. I live in Florida, so certain stores like walmart and cvs are open 24/7. Or wait till the Am until the better supermakets around here like publix and winn-dixie are open. Is a nut milk bag such a "rarity" of an item that it can't be found in stores, and can only be purchased online?

Man this is frustrating the crap out of me... im gonna have to re-start my juice feast on a later day. I hate when little minor "technicalities" like this ruin my fucking plans. All over a nutmilk bag. I just dropped $108 the other day on a weeks worth of fruits vegetables. My refrigerator is loaded. Can barely even fit anything else in there. By the time i get this stupid nutmilk bag, all the fruits and veggies in my refrigerator will probably have gone bad.

This PFS battle is just turning into a financial nightmare. The protocol doesnt seem difficult or foreign to me, (im actually excited about it, and im familiar with alot of it since ive been doing a % of it my whole life technically. so its second nature to me). But the financial aspect of things are pissing me off. I really want to be able to get at least 7 of the herbs to start off with while i can.

Gonna finish off the day with smoothie juicing, and then restart tomorrow hopefully after I find a nutmilk bag. This nutmilk bag is making me a NUT!
    It's not something that most stores carry, no. That's why I include a link to it on my site. Your best bet, aside from my site, is getting it from a natural health food store, something that caters to the health conscious type.

I still find it humorous (I know it's not to you) that you thought you could "juice" without the bag? I mean what did you think was going to happen to all the plant material?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I guess i just wanted to get the main items/bigger items, and just jump in and do it .

Now my fruits and veggies are all gonna go bad by the time my "nut milk bags" come in the mail. And im trying to save that extra cash for the herbs. Ive checked everywhere except for the health food places.

Even though you DO conveniently include all the links to literally every item needed for the protocol, i just figured something like a nutmilk bag would be easy to find in store. Like trash bags, ziploc bags, etc. Miscellaneous random things like that. I can understand purchasing the herbs online from your links, because those are rarer quality products, and with powerful herbs like those, i can imagine you would want to get a good brand, or the exact brand you listed, because you can easily buy a shitty brand of a herb and have it not work.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-08-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Booyah!!!!

Got a nutmilk bag. Had to drive 20 miles to get it at this special whole foods store. But its worth it!! I will start all over tonight!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Booyah!!!!

Got a nutmilk bag. Had to drive 20 miles to get it at this special whole foods store. But its worth it!! I will start all over tonight!
    I find it funny that you start at night....why is that?

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished a seven day juice feast....

....and I never used a nut milk bag either, so it was effectively a smoothie feast I am now discovering. Great.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I just finished a seven day juice feast....

....and I never used a nut milk bag either, so it was effectively a smoothie feast I am now discovering. Great.
    Did you read the juice feasting page?? It's all laid out, step by step. There will be pictures soon, which will make things a bit easier I suppose.

Plus...4-6 quarts of smoothie is ALOT of material to ingest....lol. You must have been bloated as all hell. Not to mention those recipes are for JUICES, not smoothies. I imagine some of them must have been horrible.....lol.

With all that pulp your digestive system was working overtime. It's still a lighter load then most food, just volume wise it's alot to process.

When done as directed the juices are all pretty good. In the form of a smoothie....not so much.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-08-2017 at 05:08 PM.