User Tag List

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did read it all, but it wasn't apparent what purpose a nut milk bag served if you haven't heard of that before, beyond just storing the juice. I didn't know it thinned it out to juice from the pulp.

Lol, I did end up cheating somewhat and doing 2.5 litres per day instead of 4. Makes sense what you are saying as any more than that and I thought I would burst, and since I have abdominal fat post fin I thought it have just been my reaction not a general one. I was wondering why I didn't seem to lose any weight after the first couple of days.

I might try a three day water fast soon to remedy any shortcomings this might have left me in preparation to get into the regimen.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I did read it all, but it wasn't apparent what purpose a nut milk bag served if you haven't heard of that before, beyond just storing the juice. I didn't know it thinned it out to juice from the pulp.

Lol, I did end up cheating somewhat and doing 2.5 litres per day instead of 4. Makes sense what you are saying as any more than that and I thought I would burst, and since I have abdominal fat post fin I thought it have just been my reaction not a general one. I was wondering why I didn't seem to lose any weight after the first couple of days.

I might try a three day water fast soon to remedy any shortcomings this might have left me in preparation to get into the regimen.
    This is from the site:

"Once the whole blender is full and blended with all of your ingredients, get yourself a nutmilk bag and some type of container. Pour the contents of the blender into the nutmilk bag while your holding it over the bucket. Tie off the bag, and start squeezing."

I want to gauge if this is clear enough or not.....apparently for a few of you, it's not, which means that it may not be for others as well.

I think once I put pictures up, it will be VERY clear.

Anyone else want to chime in here??
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bam! Just finished my first drink! Thin as water and very green. The nutmilk bag is VERY important. It works and is very necessary. It squeezed all the water out, and left all the chunk in the bag. I don't think ive ever drank anything healthier! It was awesome. A reusable big one for $12.50. Guys, make sure you don't make the same mistake i did- make sure you order nutmilk bag online FIRST, before you go out and grab your fruits and veggies. Luckily, i was able to find one at the healthfood store, 20 miles away, so my veggies didnt go bad. But they are kinda rare, i would just order them on CDs link. I will be doing this for 7 days. So TODAY, the journey has officially begun. Yesterday was just some random bs. lol.

I feel good. Gonna do some stretches too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Bam! Just finished my first drink! Thin as water and very green. The nutmilk bag is VERY important. It works and is very necessary. It squeezed all the water out, and left all the chunk in the bag. I don't think ive ever drank anything healthier! It was awesome. A reusable big one for $12.50. Guys, make sure you don't make the same mistake i did- make sure you order nutmilk bag online FIRST, before you go out and grab your fruits and veggies. Luckily, i was able to find one at the healthfood store, 20 miles away, so my veggies didnt go bad. But they are kinda rare, i would just order them on CDs link. I will be doing this for 7 days. So TODAY, the journey has officially begun. Yesterday was just some random bs. lol.

I feel good. Gonna do some stretches too.
    Be sure to vary the juices as well so you don't get bored. Also make sure to include what was listed on the site so that you get your fill of minerals and chlorophyll. Speaking of chlorophyll, you can and should take your chlorella and spirulina during the feast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt! I even printed out the juice feast page on your link, and brought it to the supermarket with me. Got a huge variety! My refrigerator, for one week, looks like the entire produce section at the grocery store! haha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

No doubt! I even printed out the juice feast page on your link, and brought it to the supermarket with me. Got a huge variety! My refrigerator, for one week, looks like the entire produce section at the grocery store! haha
    And when you look at all of that produce in your refrigerator just think it's all going to be in you over the course of the next week...all of that goodness...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Be sure to vary the juices as well so you don't get bored. Also make sure to include what was listed on the site so that you get your fill of minerals and chlorophyll. Speaking of chlorophyll, you can and should take your chlorella and spirulina during the feast

the chlorophyll in capsule/ pill form which is on your link right? Can i take other things in pill form too during this juice feast for that matter? Ive soley been just drinking the juice from the fruits and veggies, and water up until now. About 9 hours in. Feel fine so far...

I see that it has alot of protein in it. Which would make a juice feast alot easier. how much would i take a day?

Strangely i feel really good, for not having eaten any actual food, for almost a day. This could change. Well see.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-09-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the chlorophyll in capsule/ pill form which is on your link right? Can i take other things in pill form too during this juice feast for that matter? Ive soley been just drinking the juice from the fruits and veggies, and water up until now. About 9 hours in. Feel fine so far...

I see that it has alot of protein in it. Which would make a juice feast alot easier. how much would i take a day?

Strangely i feel really good, for not having eaten any actual food, for almost a day. This could change. Well see.
    You want to keep it to those two products as they aid in detox and are loaded with vitamins and minerals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on!

Strangely my libido has experienced a slight increase! Im in a good mood today. Nothing like pre-pfs, but still good shit. (pre-pfs libido IMO is when you can get a full erection, or almost a full erection, without even having to touch yourself) I was already feeling slightly better in the last few weeks before the juice feast, because my mood has been better in general, just from knowing that one day im finally gonna conquer this.

But i was suprised... i was thinking my dick was gonna turn into a noodle during this fast.. due to the lack of foods and nutrients from the foods. And im staying out of the gym for this week as well. that could change though, but this is where im at as we speak. Gonna run over to vitamin shoppe when they open, to get the chlorella. I cant get the other one at the moment. I've already had 3 quarts since ive been awake. Going for at least 4 quarts
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-09-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Right on!

Strangely my libido has experienced a slight increase! Im in a good mood today. Nothing like pre-pfs, but still good shit. (pre-pfs libido IMO is when you can get a full erection, or almost a full erection, without even having to touch yourself) I was already feeling slightly better in the last few weeks before the juice feast, because my mood has been better in general, just from knowing that one day im finally gonna conquer this.

But i was suprised... i was thinking my dick was gonna turn into a noodle during this fast.. due to the lack of foods and nutrients from the foods. And im staying out of the gym for this week as well. that could change though, but this is where im at as we speak. Gonna run over to vitamin shoppe when they open, to get the chlorella. I cant get the other one at the moment. I've already had 3 quarts since ive been awake. Going for at least 4 quarts
    READ my man....read.

No working out during a cleanse....lol