Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    READ my man....read.

No working out during a cleanse....lol
    oh no, hahahaha.. i meant my libido could change. hell no, im not hitting the gym during this cleanse. lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    oh no, hahahaha.. i meant my libido could change. hell no, im not hitting the gym during this cleanse. lol
    Okay good....

I obviously read that wrong.

You want to just CHILL during the cleanse. Like you had mentioned, stretch, mobility work, as this is a good time to help release any tension you have in certain muscle groups as inflammation will be very low and trigger point therapy will be VERY effective during this time.

Anything you can do to move lymph fluid will be good as well. Long walks at a normal pace, skin brushing, massage, etc.

And, I know you're on this, but make sure to drink PLENTY of water along with the juices you're consuming.

One of my favorite juices, if you haven't tried it yet, is pineapple strawberry. it's kind of a pain in the ass to make because it gets very frothy when blended and squeezing it through the nut milk bag takes more time then say, the greens, but it is delicious.

Another favorite is watermelon celery. VERY hydrating and very good for electrolyte balance not to mention very easy to juice. It'll be one of the quicker ones you can get through the bag.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Maybe add one sentence to the site clarifying that the nut milk bag is for straining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Maybe add one sentence to the site clarifying that the nut milk bag is for straining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was thinking about that, but I really think once I post step by step pictures, it will be much clearer.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good ideas. The pineapple strawberry sounds delicious. I also hit up the vitamin shoppe. Got some sunfood super foods brand broken cell wall chlorella tablets, and super algae tablets spirulina&chlorella tablets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2 of juice fast.

Went to bed at 1pm and got up at 830pm. Woke up with okay energy, but now im feeling kind of light headed, and my face feels like its flushing. At the moment. This non-24 sleep disorder is really getting me down. Im nocturnal as i do this juice feast/fast. I was talking to a buddy on the phone, technically earlier today, and it just made me feel like shit about myself. Is quite debilitating. Its been going on too long. I just want this healed once and for all.

I can't go on like this anymore, with this non-24 sleep disorder bullshit in my life. its gonna be out of my life forever.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-09-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2 of juice fast.

Went to bed at 1pm and got up at 830pm. Woke up with okay energy, but now im feeling kind of light headed, and my face feels like its flushing. At the moment. This non-24 sleep disorder is really getting me down. Im nocturnal as i do this juice feast/fast. I was talking to a buddy on the phone, technically earlier today, and it just made me feel like shit about myself. Is quite debilitating. Its been going on too long. I just want this healed once and for all.

I can't go on like this anymore, with this non-24 sleep disorder bullshit in my life. its gonna be out of my life forever.
    Hey, if it makes you feel any better my sleep was totally fucked when I got off Fin last year. I'm talking waking up in the middle of the night to panic attacks bad. It's much better now. I still wake up at 7am sharp without an alarm and the sleep isn't quite as deep as I'd like, but I can get a full 7-8 hours of rest through the night. Just stick with it, buddy. Also, try not to look at too many screens. Reading more books actually helped me a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey, if it makes you feel any better my sleep was totally fucked when I got off Fin last year. I'm talking waking up in the middle of the night to panic attacks bad. It's much better now. I still wake up at 7am sharp without an alarm and the sleep isn't quite as deep as I'd like, but I can get a full 7-8 hours of rest through the night. Just stick with it, buddy. Also, try not to look at too many screens. Reading more books actually helped me a lot.

Thanks man. I feel better now actually. Feeling semi decent. Crazy mood swings earlier... the headache and slight nausea and other symptoms went away. Face still feels slightly flushed, but its not too bad. I just read online that these are the typical detox symptoms. They passed. I guess theyll come and go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    End of day 3/day 4ish. (i dont know what the hell day it is anymore, cause of the continuous rotation of the non-24 sleep disorder). Feeling okay, but numb. just taking it easy, doing stretches here and there, and staying relaxed. not a fan of fasting really, i love eating and lifting. ive lost some weight for sure. will update later.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

End of day 3/day 4ish. (i dont know what the hell day it is anymore, cause of the continuous rotation of the non-24 sleep disorder). Feeling okay, but numb. just taking it easy, doing stretches here and there, and staying relaxed. not a fan of fasting really, i love eating and lifting. ive lost some weight for sure. will update later.
    Most people don't like fasting as there's really nothing enjoyable about it. It's a means to an end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk