User Tag List

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, still on it. Hasn't done anything for me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Swedish snus, ordered from Sweden for my nicotine habit. Been a snus/dip user pretty much my whole adult life. Didn't affect me in recovery negatively.

Buy Swedish Snus at the lowest price – SnusCentral.com Snus Shop - SnusCentral

Get the portion snus, not the loose snus. It's high in nicotine, it'll put you on your ass the first time you use it.

- - - Updated - - -

I use Swedish snus, ordered from Sweden for my nicotine habit. Been a snus/dip user pretty much my whole adult life. Didn't affect me in recovery negatively.

Buy Swedish Snus at the lowest price – SnusCentral.com Snus Shop - SnusCentral

Get the portion snus, not the loose snus. It's high in nicotine, it'll put you on your ass the first time you use it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not only stronger but it is healthier as well. Check out the research done on American tobacco versus Swedish tobacco on how they treat it. I use General snus occasionally.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stranegley started smoking during PFS and its like a crutch for me

When im suffering from major fatigue a cigarette can bring me back to life, unsure as to what mechanism this is triggering though

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    You still on the super r andro?
    Give it time I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely maxout! I can imagine it would put you on your ass the first time! Yesterday when i attempted and went 13 hours without, i smoked an organic american spirit cigarette. (the gold pack, not the yellow pack). and that shit knocked me on my ass like no other! it was almost kinda funny lol!!!

for pfs, its the intoxicants that you have to stay away from. like alcohol and drugs. makes sense, and i learned that through hard experience years ago. no wonder. it would always set me back too, before i was even fully aware of my pfs. nicotine not so much.

and tubzy- i definitely remember what you told me. still never tried the nicotine gum. i few puffs on the vape, (blizzard boy flavor), which feels like crystal blue, original mentos flavor, hits the spot!

daniel- ironic you say that! i feel like i notice the same exact thing!!!

snell- definitely man. im not worried about it or complaining about it though. im still gonna finish the cycle, and then hopefully i can find something in the future that individually works for me better. i chilled out about all this stuff after i got the flu and the hurricane hit. i needed to. my flu is pretty much gone, and i weirdly seem to be in an upswing now. and during when i was sick too. veins came back too. digestive is its best ever again, for the last 3 days. and i havent even gotten my hands on any probiotics yet either. who knows. where im at now sexually, i seem to go through upswings and downswings all within the same baseline.
    Last edited by K8668B; 09-15-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had an epiphany! It finally dawned on me. I had to write it down here before i forgot. Ive been saying things like "why are my veins slightly less prominent than they were before", and this and that, and all the other stuff. I just finally realized.

Its my schedule. Now im doing pretty much what im supposed to, im not perfect but i do alot and do my best, and over time i naturally learn more, as it is a learning curve as you go along, and implement more and more into it(the protocol).

But the same old routine. This particular job ive had for the last 6 months. It must be slightly wearing me out mentally. Physically no. Its not the protocol. What im talking about is the running around, the errands, and the two days of the week where i have to be up at 5am. Whereas the other days i dont have to be up until 7am, which is more natural feeling. Coming from a guy who once had "non-24" sleep disorder, due to slamming protein, calories, over eating, over working the digestive and adrenals, malnourishment, obsessive caffeine intake, etc.. all these things. All these things over time like the running around must be taking a toll.

Ironically when i got sick with the flu temporarily, my veins got crazy again, and libido even slightly increased. possibly because i was forced into taking a break from my crazy running around. Forced into relaxing because you get so sick you have no choice.

So i must figure something out. I cant stand going to the gym or doing HIIT after getting out of work at 3-4pm, having worked a full day standing on my feet and running around, and then having to commute back home, and still try to get it all in.

I need to find a way to get the gym and HIIT finished BEFORE i goto work on my work days. But without sacrificing sleep. Its tough as hell coming from a dude who was once easily prone to non-24 sleep disorder from PFS. I could still be sensitive to it too, if i dont watch what im doing.

So its my running around and schedule thats taken a toll over time, possibly causing these things for me.

Strangely my digestive has been really awesome in the last 5 days or so. I still have bad digestion from time to time, but alot of good days digestive wise. I dont think my digestive has ever been this good, considering how much i consume. hmm

Ive gotten some more meditation in too. One more time. I still suck at it, but i think im slowly hitting my rhythm towards learning it. Coppersocks and cd's breakdown of it a few posts back in my blog simplified it for me.

Gotta find a way to change my schedule. Get the workouts in before working an 8 hour day. Get it in fresh while the test levels are still high.
    Last edited by K8668B; 09-23-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah during my cleanse i've been doing a lot of meditation. I'm not good at it either despite been doing it for 5+ years.

for adrenals lay down flat on your back on your bed. no pillows and just use holosync. if u dont have the dough you can rip it off youtube binaural beats
    Powerful Third Eye Opening Binaural Beat Subliminal Visualization Video Manifestation Movie - YouTube

been doing it 2-3 hours daily during my cleanse and reached some spooky deep levels of meditation. raised my awareness big time during those 'satori's'

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah during my cleanse i've been doing a lot of meditation. I'm not good at it either despite been doing it for 5+ years.

for adrenals lay down flat on your back on your bed. no pillows and just use holosync. if u dont have the dough you can rip it off youtube binaural beats
    Powerful Third Eye Opening Binaural Beat Subliminal Visualization Video Manifestation Movie - YouTube

been doing it 2-3 hours daily during my cleanse and reached some spooky deep levels of meditation. raised my awareness big time during those 'satori's'
    Not to hijack the thread but I'd be interested in hearing more about your meditation experiences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but I'd be interested in hearing more about your meditation experiences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    well it's a long story. When I'm not cleansing though I do it in the lotus sutra which is the posture from my research that is most conducive to enlightened states. It's the posture that the buddha did. I just slowly trained my legs little by little to be able to do it. I listen to holosync, a solo chant from an enlightened sage, and theta waves when I meditate.

During the holosync experiences focusing on my third eye, wim hof actually notes that through breathing you can release DMT. A potent psychedelic the body produces So I was doing this and see fractal patterns. Similar to my high dose mushroom trip.

I'll pepper more info in my thread if I have any more updates on that.

Also I've heard that 1 hour of meditation = 5 hours of sleep. So since sleep is unreliable during my crash i've been upping the meditation to get some sort of rejuvenation.

My sleep is a lot closer to normal now than it is when I first crashed but still not reliable yet.

I also use sleep cycle app so I can when I specifically wake up. I also sleep with bose noise cancellation headphones and pink noise through a stereo. I was actually a health nut before this happened so it's shitty that I crashed as I was already doing most of the protocol naturally. Just wasn't managing my stress that well which I think was the chink in the Armour and occasional drug use.

i'm a big fan of Dr. David R. Hawkins. His book Power vs. Force is amongst my favourites.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-24-2017 at 04:59 PM.