User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ill be damned!!

Perhaps these herbs are finally starting to kick in for me a little bit. maybe it just takes longer for me because i took the poison known as propecia for a lot longer. A few times recently, ive been waking up with wood (sometimes, sometimes not), and at work, theres this girl that i like (not in an obsessive way), and just by her standing next to me, or maybe a little flirtation, ill get very close to a full erection, with zero manual stimulation. ive had a few other effects recently, when ill think about a sexual situation, and ill get some slight wood from it. all with zero manual stimulation. Also on day 15 of a nap streak i think. i stopped counting. Looking for 30 days though. I could end up having noodle dick tomorrow, so who knows. but these cant be bad signs.

Ordering R andro right now!
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-10-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Well ill be damned!!

Perhaps these herbs are finally starting to kick in for me a little bit. maybe it just takes longer for me because i took the poison known as propecia for a lot longer. A few times recently, ive been waking up with wood (sometimes, sometimes not), and at work, theres this girl that i like (not in an obsessive way), and just by her standing next to me, or maybe a little flirtation, ill get very close to a full erection, with zero manual stimulation. ive had a few other effects recently, when ill think about a sexual situation, and ill get some slight wood from it. all with zero manual stimulation. Also on day 15 of a nap streak i think. i stopped counting. Looking for 30 days though. I could end up having noodle dick tomorrow, so who knows. but these cant be bad signs.

Ordering R andro right now!
    Great news man. Keep us posted about how the R-Andro Cycle goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    Great news man. Keep us posted about how the R-Andro Cycle goes.
    I will! Maybe ill post some pics too. I might even start a log. Not sure yet, so well see.

Also my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down the same amount of calories/protein as i always did, and barely even feel it in my stomach. It almost feels like its too good to be true. Man, i suffered for a decade. It was a long 10 years... i cant believe i ever got used to that shitty feeling. Barely even f*rt or get gas from it anymore sometimes. Lmao. Alot lately too. And thats alot of calories. But boy do i sure build muscle. I feel like all this stuff i do, goes straight to my physique, and then the remaining residual effects of it, like 3% of it, go towards sexual increases. Seems legit though. Better than nothing! So far so good! Ill take whatever i can get! I could feel worse tomorrow, as which is the case with PFS, but you never know! I'm never stopping this! =)
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I will! Maybe ill post some pics too. I might even start a log. Not sure yet, so well see.

Also my digestive system is the best its ever been. I can pound down the same amount of calories/protein as i always did, and barely even feel it in my stomach. It almost feels like its too good to be true. Man, i suffered for a decade. It was a long 10 years... i cant believe i ever got used to that shitty feeling. Barely even f*rt or get gas from it anymore sometimes. Lmao. Alot lately too. And thats alot of calories. But boy do i sure build muscle. I feel like all this stuff i do, goes straight to my physique, and then the remaining residual effects of it, like 3% of it, go towards sexual increases. Seems legit though. Better than nothing! So far so good! Ill take whatever i can get! I could feel worse tomorrow, as which is the case with PFS, but you never know! I'm never stopping this! =)
    You should definitely post pics.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You should definitely post pics.
    Sounds good!