User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I have some serious problems now, and i could really use the expertise of this forum more now than ever. I knew i was either doing something wrong, or something wasnt right in general. I had bloodwork done at my doctors a few days ago, and my total serum testosterone has dropped from 605 ng/dl to 479 nd/dl. The 605 ng/dl was from about 18 months ago. As of a few days ago, it is 126 points lower. The whole time, Ive been trying to increase my T, along with other things obviously. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I was feeling like crap starting about 2 months ago. Before then, i was feeling probably my best ever. Just minus sexual. At this time, i started taking creatine hydrochloride daily. I also took nutrabio tribulus terrestris daily at this time, and very high amounts of it. I was abusing it and eating that shit like candy. (the tribulus). I started having these tired and lethargic feelings every so often at this point too. And having to wake up once during the night, to piss. Every night. Its been going on long enough to the point where a few people I know recommended i get bloodwork done. My creatinine levels checked in particular, because my symptoms seems to match that. Well I hate labs, and ive been told that theyre irrelevant. And i agree, as i have become a person who believes in and goes by FEEL over anything. But I wanted to get my creatinine levels checked, and the doctors threw in a testosterone level check with that too. My labs were perfect 7 months ago, but my BUN was elevated. BUN is kidney related. After bloodwork results this monday, i was told the next day to get another lab done specificially for BUN. So i did, and it came back more closer to "normal".

So apparently my liver and kidneys are fine, but im still feeling not as good lately, and my total serum testosterone has dropped 126 points. I stopped abusing and taking the nutrabio tribulus alltogether a few weeks ago. And i stopped the creatine a few weeks ago too.

I always was a bodybuilding enthusiast, and i take in an extremely high amount of calories, and an excessively high protein intake as well. It always seemed to bulid my body. But maybe its too much and lowering my test? Maybe i was also "overtraining" too? Instead of just doing the 3 weight training sessions a week and 2 HIIT sessions a week, maybe i was doing more? (like 5 weight training sessions a week, and one HIIT session a week). Could be the excessively high protein intake? Maybe the tribulus abuse? I just dont know what to do.

Im all about beating PFS. I wouldnt be opposed to doing another fast, if that were the necessary route to go. Whether it be a 3 day fast, or a 30 day fast.

By the way, when i knew that i was getting my test levels checked, along with my creatinine, i did everything in my power the day of, to do what i thought would make my testosterone score higher. I was told not to fast for these labs. So I didnt. The day of, i got an okay sleep, 7-8 hrs, but woke up less energized, but not too terrible either. Went to the bathroom, system was flushed out, then did a cold shower, empty stomach, then coffee, then gym (benchpress day), and went to the doctors and had my bloodwork done immediately after the gym.

I just dont know what to do. I could use some major help for real this time. My testosterone dropped 126 points. That is not good. I am not being a whiny cunt either.
    You're supposed to get T levels checked in the morning too. It's normal for levels to drop later in the day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    You're supposed to get T levels checked in the morning too. It's normal for levels to drop later in the day
    and I guess even to drop after gym.......