Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
the new symptoms from this last 2 month period from the tribulus abuse and creatine, or what the fuck ever are- tired/sleepy feeling alot. especially when sitting down or driving a care. its best for me to try to keep moving if i can. it does feel like a 126 point drop in testosterone points for sure.

waking up multiple times in the night to piss, or just go right back to sleep. anywhere from 1-3 times. it all started immediately when i started taking the tribulus excessively, and creatine. my sexual/libido is actually a tiny tiny bit higher. been having nocturnals and morning woods occasionally. and more daytime libido. energy is shit though, with occasional good days energy wise, but rare. before the setback, i was having super energy days, but shitty sexual. weak-decent MW's, but still better than nothing. just shitty energy levels in the day.

i would say before the setback... 99.9% of my symptoms were gone completely. 75% of the time my digestion had become perfect. just there was zero progress in the sexual department.
So a lot can be put down to excessive use of tribulus and creatine, not everything but a lot, that’s obviously a bad move bro which was caused by a solo run gorging on supplements without advice, no doubt giving it time and avoiding repeat behavior, these symptoms will pass, in terms of your lingering sexual symptoms what’s the main problem there bro? What is it that hasn’t improved for you?