User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    The K-tech huh? That fucker costs $499!!! That's like 2/3 of my rent for godsakes! lol. I have a cheap blender already, but im sure its not the type to get the job done for this particular operation. I don't see why one couldnt get a blender that can do the same exact thing, and not have to spend more than $100 TOPS. Some of these prices on this page are crazy!
    And....where do you live where rent is only $750?? That's a steal!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And....where do you live where rent is only $750?? That's a steal!
    North Florida, near the Daytona Beach/Saint Augustine area. It is quite a steal indeed. Im originally from Massachusetts, where it is expensive as hell!! The northeast region of the USA is one of the most expensive when it comes to cost of living. Jobs up there pay a little bit more, but the cost of living is outrageous. IMO, if you were to even everything out, id say Florida, other parts of the south, and some of the midwest, overall is more of a better option financially.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess im one of the luckier ones.... from propecia, i honestly only got the sexual sides, and the non- 24 sleep disorder. A mild case of non-24. But some people have it extremely bad. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-28-2017 at 10:20 PM.