User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair play, keep us updated, I'm starting the feast next week, has your numbness improved at all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Numbness has improved yes. Around Wednesday (I think) I've noticed more blood coursing through and so it hasn't been as "tingly" if you know what I mean, but I still don't really feel the brain-genitals connection, libido is still hovering just above zero.
    One think that has continued is getting the a pain in my sack or shaft and then an appearance of a varicous vain soon after. I know we generally refrain from talk of symptoms here but out of curiosity are these a normal, dangerous or reversible symptom?

EDIT: Also CD, I'll get off the herbs until I've finished the fast, I must have gotten mixed up as I thought I read about people doing them whilst on it.
    Last edited by coppersocks; 02-27-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Numbness has improved yes. Around Wednesday (I think) I've noticed more blood coursing through and so it hasn't been as "tingly" if you know what I mean, but I still don't really feel the brain-genitals connection, libido is still hovering just above zero.
    One think that has continued is getting the a pain in my sack or shaft and then an appearance of a varicous vain soon after. I know we generally refrain from talk of symptoms here but out of curiosity are these a normal, dangerous or reversible symptom?

EDIT: Also CD, I'll get off the herbs until I've finished the fast, I must have gotten mixed up as I thought I read about people doing them whilst on it.
    You guys have to take the feast/fast for what it is... It's a cleanse. Generally people will notice a reduction in certain symptoms during the fast such as anxiety and insomnia and will get a general feeling of well-being for the first time in a long while but other than that you aren't going to notice a complete reversal of sexual symptoms.

This comes later on in the process.

The cleanse is simply designed to flush your system so that you're operating cleanly. It puts your body in a more receptive state to start the building up/healing process.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-27-2017 at 03:26 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone

OK an update from me. I finished the cleanse on Sunday which was day nine. It wasn't a long one compared to some others but some things going on this week made it much more difficult to continue. The actual fast wasn't that bad as the idea of hunger wore off after about day 4 or 5 and it just made me realise how much I eat for reasons other than hunger, last day was tough though as I knew it was ending soon. The reason I haven't given an update sooner is because I'm trying to give this as little of my head space as possible, yes it's a bitch but there's other things I want to do and enjoy and I'm determined to do that. So to that end of booked tickets to go to several gigs and comedy shows during the summer before my trip. I'm motivated to enjoy them as the idea of being able to laugh and enjoy music seemed impossible to me six weeks ago.

Anyway, last Thursday I felt a major lift of my libido and ED symptoms and I have been has horny as a teenager the past week and being able to get erections whenever I wanted, my major issue was the coming and going of brain fog that seemed to change up every few hours or so. Now, that was until this morning when I literally felt the numb feeling drain my genitals and return within the space of a couple of minutes. I literally could feel it happen and was left with a numb feeling penis and a slight ache in my testicles.
    I now have 14 of the herbs and when ordering them I also ordered some pregnenolone as I've been looking around the site and saw it recommended. My first 50mg of that was yesterday and I'm thinking that perhaps I jumped on it too soon and that this could be the cause for my onset of symptom ED? I also stupidly masturbated yesterday evening for the first time in ages so maybe it was that? Or maybe this is just part of the two steps forwars, one step back process? I don't know, if anyone could shed light on this recent development itd be appreciated.

Outside of that I've been following the protocol to a T since monday and I'm really enjoying it. It's really not that difficult to follow and the routine of it helps give structure to the rest of my day. Absolute favorite part of it is the ice cold shower in the evening as it fills my head with endorphins and such a relaxed feeling just before bed. I still can't sleep past 6 am but the magnesium and glycine really make that a deep, deep sleep which was unheard of for me before. All in all mostly good other than this thing this morning.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by coppersocks; 03-09-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add, my order of 5a-DHP came today in a ridiculously short amount of time, I thought it would take a few weeks not days! Am I advised to take that or should I leave the preg and that aside for now considering my latest developments?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK an update from me. I finished the cleanse on Sunday which was day nine. It wasn't a long one compared to some others but some things going on this week made it much more difficult to continue. The actual fast wasn't that bad as the idea of hunger wore off after about day 4 or 5 and it just made me realise how much I eat for reasons other than hunger, last day was tough though as I knew it was ending soon. The reason I haven't given an update sooner is because I'm trying to give this as little of my head space as possible, yes it's a bitch but there's other things I want to do and enjoy and I'm determined to do that. So to that end of booked tickets to go to several gigs and comedy shows during the summer before my trip. I'm motivated to enjoy them as the idea of being able to laugh and enjoy music seemed impossible to me six weeks ago.

Anyway, last Thursday I felt a major lift of my libido and ED symptoms and I have been has horny as a teenager the past week and being able to get erections whenever I wanted, my major issue was the coming and going of brain fog that seemed to change up every few hours or so. Now, that was until this morning when I literally felt the numb feeling drain my genitals and return within the space of a couple of minutes. I literally could feel it happen and was left with a numb feeling penis and a slight ache in my testicles.
    I now have 14 of the herbs and when ordering them I also ordered some pregnenolone as I've been looking around the site and saw it recommended. My first 50mg of that was yesterday and I'm thinking that perhaps I jumped on it too soon and that this could be the cause for my onset of symptom ED? I also stupidly masturbated yesterday evening for the first time in ages so maybe it was that? Or maybe this is just part of the two steps forwars, one step back process? I don't know, if anyone could shed light on this recent development itd be appreciated.

Outside of that I've been following the protocol to a T since monday and I'm really enjoying it. It's really not that difficult to follow and the routine of it helps give structure to the rest of my day. Absolute favorite part of it is the ice cold shower in the evening as it fills my head with endorphins and such a relaxed feeling just before bed. I still can't sleep past 6 am but the magnesium and glycine really make that a deep, deep sleep which was unheard of for me before. All in all mostly good other than this thing this morning.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I don't recommend the preg, so I can't talk in regards to that. When you throw that in there, it could be the reason for the issue or not, but we'll never be able to tell.

The masturbation could have precipitated it because you were in such a fragile state...one of the reasons I urge against it.

Most likely though, this is just par for the course. No one has ever cured their ED by doing a 9 day juice feast. You could feel the power in it though and could imagine how the benefits would be if you went for two weeks or longer. The longer you go, the better the results.

Get used to this, btw....this is the way it typically is for most all the way until the end. Two steps forward, one step back.

Congrats on your success thus far.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. Today (well this morning and last night) is my worst time period in a couple of weeks. I have low energy, very low libido, interrupted sleep and quite a bit of brain fog. I also have that tingly sensation through out my body and my amateurish brain attributes this to low dopamine/unregulated serotonin as it's not unlike the feeling I've had before on an ecstasy comedown. Obviously these things particularly in combination can greatly effect mood so I'm kinda dreading going to work right now but having said all of that I'm keeping as up beat as I can. I've felt worse during this and come out better. In fact I've noticed that I generally have an upswing right as I'm feeling my worst, my last upswing lasting five days where I felt pretty great most of the time with a very healthy libido.
    Anyway, protocol wise I'm doing well. I can't state how much benefit I feel I derive from the cold showers, if people are on the fence regarding them, do it! I find the best benefit comes from them when I have one immediately after a HOT bath. I find hot baths beneficial for genital circulation and after half an hour of soaking I let the water out and immediately turn the ice cold water on a usually stay under for about 3 or 4 minutes. Afterwards I have an incredible calm and pleasant feeling. The rest of the protocol is simple once you have the routine, breath work is seeing some great results too (held my breath for 3 mins 26 seconds a couple of days ago) but I sometimes do pure meditation every now and then instead if I want to solely focus on mindfulness.

Also, I have both pregnenolone and 5a-dhp in my arsenal currently but I think I'm going to give them both a rest for at least a month and concentrate solely on whats in the plan. These things can always be added later once I'm in a less fragile and up and down state.

So yeah, not much to report though I think it's important to document the ups and downs both for myself and others. I'm disappointed though not surprised to be going through a trough but still looking and working towards the next peak. Hopefully the next one will be even higher again.
    Last edited by coppersocks; 03-12-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quick update. Today (well this morning and last night) is my worst time period in a couple of weeks. I have low energy, very low libido, interrupted sleep and quite a bit of brain fog. I also have that tingly sensation through out my body and my amateurish brain attributes this to low dopamine/unregulated serotonin as it's not unlike the feeling I've had before on an ecstasy comedown. Obviously these things particularly in combination can greatly effect mood so I'm kinda dreading going to work right now but having said all of that I'm keeping as up beat as I can. I've felt worse during this and come out better. In fact I've noticed that I generally have an upswing right as I'm feeling my worst, my last upswing lasting five days where I felt pretty great most of the time with a very healthy libido.
    Anyway, protocol wise I'm doing well. I can't state how much benefit I feel I derive from the cold showers, if people are on the fence regarding them, do it! I find the best benefit comes from them when I have one immediately after a HOT bath. I find hot baths beneficial for genital circulation and after half an hour of soaking I let the water out and immediately turn the ice cold water on a usually stay under for about 3 or 4 minutes. Afterwards I have an incredible calm and pleasant feeling. The rest of the protocol is simple once you have the routine, breath work is seeing some great results too (held my breath for 3 mins 26 seconds a couple of days ago) but I sometimes do pure meditation every now and then instead if I want to solely focus on mindfulness.

Also, I have both pregnenolone and 5a-dhp in my arsenal currently but I think I'm going to give them both a rest for at least a month and concentrate solely on whats in the plan. These things can always be added later once I'm in a less fragile and up and down state.

So yeah, not much to report though I think it's important to document the ups and downs both for myself and others. I'm disappointed though not surprised to be going through a trough but still looking and working towards the next peak. Hopefully the next one will be even higher again.
    Up swings are usually always preceded by feeling very shitty....worse then you typically do. When this happens you know you have something to look forward to very soon.

It sounds like your taking to the protocol very nicely and gaining the benefits you should be.

If you want to kick things up a notch, try doing 4-5 rounds of breathwork, and THEN doing a cold shower. The two compound the results of each other. It's rather amazing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Aflac's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coppersocks have you found anything that triggers your poor sleep?

My sleep has been really bad since crashing. On the bad nights I may get only 3 hours and somehow I don't feel sleepy throughout the following day; there is no increased pressure/drive to sleep. Lately I've had some good days in a row (I'm a different person when that happens), and I think to myself, maybe I am past the interrupted sleep. But then I have a bad night or a few bad nights and I'm back to feeling terrible. Seems to be a perpetual cycle. I haven't found many triggers. Most times the bad nights seem random, but the one predictor is intense exercise. I can tolerate light exercise (jog), but weight training or ice hockey just ruins me, I feel terrible afterwards, and often I can't sleep well after these activities.

However, once I get decent sleep for a few days, I'm like okay I want to exercise with some intensity. Then I get to exercising and it wrecks my sleep. It's a viscous cycle. I guess I'm not ready for the heavy exercise. Has heavy exercise affected your sleep negatively?

Also, the tingling you describe, would you consider that like a vibrating sensation? Is that around the time of your sleep onset? Haven't found anyone else with this symptom.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aflac View Post
    coppersocks have you found anything that triggers your poor sleep?

My sleep has been really bad since crashing. On the bad nights I may get only 3 hours and somehow I don't feel sleepy throughout the following day; there is no increased pressure/drive to sleep. Lately I've had some good days in a row (I'm a different person when that happens), and I think to myself, maybe I am past the interrupted sleep. But then I have a bad night or a few bad nights and I'm back to feeling terrible. Seems to be a perpetual cycle. I haven't found many triggers. Most times the bad nights seem random, but the one predictor is intense exercise. I can tolerate light exercise (jog), but weight training or ice hockey just ruins me, I feel terrible afterwards, and often I can't sleep well after these activities.

However, once I get decent sleep for a few days, I'm like okay I want to exercise with some intensity. Then I get to exercising and it wrecks my sleep. It's a viscous cycle. I guess I'm not ready for the heavy exercise. Has heavy exercise affected your sleep negatively?

Also, the tingling you describe, would you consider that like a vibrating sensation? Is that around the time of your sleep onset? Haven't found anyone else with this symptom.
    Sounds like the intense exercise is spiking your cortisol. With the herb rotation this will eventually get itself under control because they all do a great job at modulating the cortisol response, but you can supplement with Bocopa Bacopa Organic Extract - Lost Empire Herbs for added benefit.

This is one of my favorite herbs for calming the mind and bringing on intense focus with a feeling of absolute calmness.

I'll take a page out of Tubzy's book for this one because I just happened to have this study end up in my box today!
    Bacopa Balances Neurotransmitters and Cortisol | Studies.

Don't get used to it Tubz.....lol