User Tag List

Thread: Hi everyone

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So update. Feeling generally much better at this stage than I was, had a good week in college and at work with my mood definitely having improved with me being able to keep on top of my thoughts. This is in no doubt helped by doing the breathing twice a day every day followed by ten minutes of meditation. I downloaded the Headspace app for short guided meditations and I find them pretty excellent at helping me watch thoughts rather than becoming engrossed in them. I've been trying to get to the bottom of my brain fog issue for some time as mine seemed to exhibit itself slightly differently from what I'd seen other reporting. Though no doubt bought on by fatigue and stress often I'm able to pull my self out of it most of the time by really focussing mindfully on my surroundings and conversation with people. I found the terms "depersonalisation and "derealisation" online and these seem much more in line with what I generally experience and are often bought on by things like anxiety, stressful circumstances and unusual dopamine and adrenal responses like addictions. Since realising this I've just doubled down on remaining present and not letting myself get lost in thoughts or looking at my phone (which I do constantly, particularly since this started) and the effects have been pretty staggering and I've hardly suffered from it at all and my mood has lifted and I generally feel less overwhelmed or anxious. There was even a night where I woke up after an hour and a half sleep with my heart racing that was exactly like how I had woken up in the past, but instead of laying there worried about another nights sleep- I got up, had a banana as I had read on the RP forum that a drop in blood sugar as you sleep can cause cortisol spikes, and after ten minutes I was asleep for the rest of the night.

Over the past five or so day I've also been running a little experiment with pregnenlone at high dosage of 150mg but I feel I have to stop as I think it's tanking my E. Libido fell off again (no desire at all but no trouble maintaing erection once there) after two days and I've noticed a little bit of irritability, loss of morning wood, cracking joints and some lethargy creeping in so I think that dose my be just too high for me.

I've been on about 15 herbs for over a month now so I think it's time I list the ones I feel the most immediate effect for those who come here in future looking for advice;
    For generaly sense of well being; Ashwaganda, Rhodiola and Muira Puama. Libido it has been Tongkat, Butea Superba, Horny Goat Weed and Pine pollen and for fatigue Eleuthero and Rhodoila. Five weeks isn't a long time so some of these may be just because I felt good that day so I'll update the list again in future.

Also I've ordered some Vitamin K and pandesterone (DHEA and Preg) from ideallabs and will probably use them topically at some stage in the future as suggested here https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...tamin-k.13505/.
    Users seem to talk of great effects from them and though there is no magic bullet for PFS it looks promising.
    Last edited by coppersocks; 04-10-2017 at 07:18 AM.