User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tea Tree Deodorant Estrogenic?

So ever since the crash decided to go the natural route for everything; such as soaps, tooth paste, mouth wash and deodorant.

i've been using tea tree deodorant ever since i crashed it's all natural aluminium free, but i have heard that tea tree oil can cause estrogen to increase?

does that mean i should cease using this product or it's a minuscule increase? just curious on opinions, cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id ditch it personally, yes.

Those herbals things can be stronger than you realise and can impact hormones more than you think.

I actually think in some cases you are better off with chemicals as opposed to some herbal things.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    So ever since the crash decided to go the natural route for everything; such as soaps, tooth paste, mouth wash and deodorant.

i've been using tea tree deodorant ever since i crashed it's all natural aluminium free, but i have heard that tea tree oil can cause estrogen to increase?

does that mean i should cease using this product or it's a minuscule increase? just curious on opinions, cheers
    get the stuff cd recommends if you can. or opt for citrus sented if anything as citrus is anti-estrogen.

usher also cites citrus as one of the keys to getting his six pack btw LOL.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-27-2018 at 05:22 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tea Tree Deodorant Estrogenic?

Cheers lads, I’ll look into that other one then . Lifesavers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Id ditch it personally, yes.

Those herbals things can be stronger than you realise and can impact hormones more than you think.

I actually think in some cases you are better off with chemicals as opposed to some herbal things.
    I'd like for you to broaden this statement a little Snell. Can you give me an example of what you mean here? Chemicals in general should be avoided regardless. If it's made in a lab, it usually has no place in or around your body. I'm curious to what you meant here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    get the stuff cd recommends if you can. or opt for citrus sented if anything as citrus is anti-estrogen.

usher also cites citrus as one of the keys to getting his six pack btw LOL.
    Usher.....lol. YEAH.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'd like for you to broaden this statement a little Snell. Can you give me an example of what you mean here? Chemicals in general should be avoided regardless. If it's made in a lab, it usually has no place in or around your body. I'm curious to what you meant here.

- - - Updated - - -

Usher.....lol. YEAH.....
    From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.
    I agree with alot of that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"