Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Wow God you're incredible you are THE MAN THE REAL MAN
    I
    KEEP.EM.coming LADS!!???!

I'm so brave and hsnds6m, I'm actually positive never had pfs, but gonna stick around a nd offer my incel advise cuz I like playing boss man on the interwebz

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys

Shout out to CDnuts THe Man The GUru the king

I had ed on propecia and couldn't get it to for two week. I wet the ed and my balls came back to a five years olds my .com like hamsters

I want having that

I panicked quit fun and saw this website called TMO

I did sprints every day and drank my own Poss with almond milk. No wan king though I was Strongbow a who

Well within two weeks I could get a hard on again and balls were back to normal

I didn't bother with the herbs or the dry brushing it the standing I. Your head or the heavy lifting or the HIIT or the breathing in just sprinted a bit and it came back within three weeks

The worst three weeks of my life

CD Ins and to thANKS YOU YOU ARE THE MAN MY BAKKS ARE BACK MY COK IS BACK

I MA RECIVERED

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drank piss and sucked a duck and recovere, the end

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cdnuts do a d cu t

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Hello guys,

I don’t know why but I felt I should check back in today as it’s been a long time to say all is still well, I am recovered and actually feel better in myself than I did pre pfs shitstorm so I just wanted to give some hope and say I’m still good, pfs is now a distant blurry faded memory.

Take care guys
    Your story's full of shut you cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up you can

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    I noticed a major gain a month into taking it everyday, but I had been on the way regimen for a while beforehand. It’s been about 8 months since I started taking it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the Powder
    I’d say I need to think a little more quickly at times and get my raging libido back that I had before the crash.
    Shut up you cunt

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed a major gain a month into taking it everyday, but I had been on the way regimen for a while beforehand. It’s been about 8 months since I started taking it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the Powder
    Hey guys, just wanted to chime in here to let you know that I believe I am getting close to being fully recovered.

My poison of choice was saw palmetto. I won’t bore you with the details of the side effects I experienced, you can go back to some of my old posts if you want to see what I went through.

After my crash, many doctor and naturopath visits got me nowhere. I had found this site a little later but didn’t fully commit to CD’s protocol. What a mistake that was. I wasted precious time. I could have begun my recovery sooner, but was looking for “another way, an easier way”. Guess what, Fellas?! In my opinion there isn’t another way out of this. CD’s regimen is what got me out of the deep dark parts of hell I was experiencing.

After starting the juice feast I noticed a few improvements. Cycled the herbs for a few months and sort of felt like I wasn’t gaining much. In that time I did have some ups but the downs came afterwards. I kept with the program regardless.

It wasn’t until after my second cycle of Super R Andro / started taking Pine Pollen everyday I noticed huge gains. Memory, confidence, libido, etc....

I now feel I am pretty close to being fully recovered. I’m definitely a better person at this point. Now I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my health and knowledge. This whole ordeal has created a hunger to learn and always be improving.

Gentlemen, strive to always grow and improve yourself. Breathe and believe. You’ll get there, it won’t be easy, but it’s definitely possible.

Blind faith is what it took for me to fully commit to CD’s protocol, I did it and it works.

CD, thanks again for your time and effort on this board. Thanks for sticking around and giving us help when our own doctors couldn’t give us any. Your posts gave me my life back. I hope your site grows and becomes a staple for men trying to better themselves.
    Full of shut cubt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Honestly man, it's the worst accusation of em all lol. If it was just because of time I guess I can kick back, eat pizza and kill a case of beer every night for two years straight.....And voila!
    I did that actually

Well I hate healthy food number

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in here to let you know that I believe I am getting close to being fully recovered.

My poison of choice was saw palmetto. I won’t bore you with the details of the side effects I experienced, you can go back to some of my old posts if you want to see what I went through.

After my crash, many doctor and naturopath visits got me nowhere. I had found this site a little later but didn’t fully commit to CD’s protocol. What a mistake that was. I wasted precious time. I could have begun my recovery sooner, but was looking for “another way, an easier way”. Guess what, Fellas?! In my opinion there isn’t another way out of this. CD’s regimen is what got me out of the deep dark parts of hell I was experiencing.

After starting the juice feast I noticed a few improvements. Cycled the herbs for a few months and sort of felt like I wasn’t gaining much. In that time I did have some ups but the downs came afterwards. I kept with the program regardless.

It wasn’t until after my second cycle of Super R Andro / started taking Pine Pollen everyday I noticed huge gains. Memory, confidence, libido, etc....

I now feel I am pretty close to being fully recovered. I’m definitely a better person at this point. Now I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my health and knowledge. This whole ordeal has created a hunger to learn and always be improving.

Gentlemen, strive to always grow and improve yourself. Breathe and believe. You’ll get there, it won’t be easy, but it’s definitely possible.

Blind faith is what it took for me to fully commit to CD’s protocol, I did it and it works.

CD, thanks again for your time and effort on this board. Thanks for sticking around and giving us help when our own doctors couldn’t give us any. Your posts gave me my life back. I hope your site grows and becomes a staple for men trying to better themselves.
    Cunt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Stick to the plan, my friend. And all will be as it should be. You just have to put the work and commitment in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Orginally posted by Champster:

I don't think I can edit the title but obviously I mean boost your LOW T (*SoCal Edited This For you)

I say that I'm a 'lurker' but I actually didn't know that this forum existed until only a few days ago. But I would refer to the cdnuts recovery thread on propeciahelp while I was struggling with my health. Here's my story:

2012-2013: using finasteride
    January 2014: quit finasteride because of lowered libido, had extremely high libido for a few weeks, then I crashed

PFS symptoms: zero libido (none at all), numb genitals, shrunken genitals, depression

2014: trudging along in life with all these pfs problems, really had no idea what was going on
    2015-2016: started the cdnuts/boost your lot T protocol.

First did a four week juice feast and then started on a paleo diet with the supplements. Then I added in T boosting herbs, usually 10-12 of them which I rotated daily. I started carb backloading at the same time I started the T boosters. Then I started doing DHT prohormone cycles followed by PCT. In the middle of 2016 I started adding coffee in to my routine and my recovery really started ramping up. My depression that I had some days basically disappeared instantly at this time! I was feeling happier, more motivated, more social. I was doing better at work and in my personal relationships. I was so excited that the protocol was starting to work for me. I still had zero libido and numb genitals but I kept on the protocol because I new it could take time to heal.

At the end of 2016 I started researching around and I found that many PSSD sufferers had the exact same specific symptoms as me: zero libido and numb genitals. And I found that many PSSD sufferers recovered using a natural herb, licorice root. I knew I had PFS and not PSSD since I had never taken SSRI's but the symptoms these guys were describing were very similar to mine. I did a lot of research on the safety profile of the herb and then finally decided to add it to the cdnuts/boost your low T protocol. I started out just trying it on the weekends to see how I would react. I tried it one Saturday and felt kind of bad and I stopped taking it the next day. On Tuesday of that week I had what seemed like a miracle to me. The numbness down there went away for like 10-12 hours. I was shocked as I hadn't felt that in years! The next weekend I took the herb on Saturday and Sunday. Sure enough on Wednesday of that week the numbness started to go away and this time I could feel an actual libido! Once again I hadn't felt something like that in years! It was like something had switched on in my brain and it lasted about 36 hours.

So I continued playing around with this on the weekend and after a few weeks the numbness was pretty much gone and stopped coming back. I worked up to taking 1/4 teaspoon of 4:1 licorice root extract powder dissolved in a mug of hot water three times a day on Saturday and Sunday. I kept taking my T boosters and kept on my paleo diet with carb backloading. Kept working out and focusing on maintaining a positive mindset. And every time in the middle of the week I would get a raging libido again like I was a teenager! Once I had worked up to this dosage, my libido started to stay at a higher level each week. It would increase in the middle of the week, then it would fall down a bit but it stopped falling back down to how I felt during my pfs years. I started feeling like a normal human being for once! Things stopped swinging between superhuman sex starved teenager libido and complete eunuch zero libido. It just stayed at a consistent level through the week and It actually stopped mattering when I took the herb. I wouldn't feel any change.

One weekend arrived and I just never took the licorice root extract again and I've been living life ever since then. I stick to my diet and workout routine during the week but I'm back to beer and pizza with the guys on the weekend .

I'm so happy to say that the cdnuts protocol really works. It took me over two years and there wasn't a lot of progress in the beginning. But I hit a major upswing in the middle where my depression really seemed to get better. And then right around 2-2.5 years I finally got my libido back.

I think keeping faith in God really helped me along the way too.

It's really true that once you start making progress with sexual sides, it's like you make a big improvement, then you have a set back, then more improvement, and so on, until everything levels out.

Best of luck everyone!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Just a question, when this guy says "Then I started doing DHT prohormone cycles followed by PCT"....what does it mean he used as PCT? herbs cycling or something different?
    Shut up you spoilt little cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Stick to the plan, my friend. And all will be as it should be. You just have to put the work and commitment in.
    Orginally posted by Champster:

I don't think I can edit the title but obviously I mean boost your LOW T (*SoCal Edited This For you)

I say that I'm a 'lurker' but I actually didn't know that this forum existed until only a few days ago. But I would refer to the cdnuts recovery thread on propeciahelp while I was struggling with my health. Here's my story:

2012-2013: using finasteride
    January 2014: quit finasteride because of lowered libido, had extremely high libido for a few weeks, then I crashed

PFS symptoms: zero libido (none at all), numb genitals, shrunken genitals, depression

2014: trudging along in life with all these pfs problems, really had no idea what was going on
    2015-2016: started the cdnuts/boost your lot T protocol.

First did a four week juice feast and then started on a paleo diet with the supplements. Then I added in T boosting herbs, usually 10-12 of them which I rotated daily. I started carb backloading at the same time I started the T boosters. Then I started doing DHT prohormone cycles followed by PCT. In the middle of 2016 I started adding coffee in to my routine and my recovery really started ramping up. My depression that I had some days basically disappeared instantly at this time! I was feeling happier, more motivated, more social. I was doing better at work and in my personal relationships. I was so excited that the protocol was starting to work for me. I still had zero libido and numb genitals but I kept on the protocol because I new it could take time to heal.

At the end of 2016 I started researching around and I found that many PSSD sufferers had the exact same specific symptoms as me: zero libido and numb genitals. And I found that many PSSD sufferers recovered using a natural herb, licorice root. I knew I had PFS and not PSSD since I had never taken SSRI's but the symptoms these guys were describing were very similar to mine. I did a lot of research on the safety profile of the herb and then finally decided to add it to the cdnuts/boost your low T protocol. I started out just trying it on the weekends to see how I would react. I tried it one Saturday and felt kind of bad and I stopped taking it the next day. On Tuesday of that week I had what seemed like a miracle to me. The numbness down there went away for like 10-12 hours. I was shocked as I hadn't felt that in years! The next weekend I took the herb on Saturday and Sunday. Sure enough on Wednesday of that week the numbness started to go away and this time I could feel an actual libido! Once again I hadn't felt something like that in years! It was like something had switched on in my brain and it lasted about 36 hours.

So I continued playing around with this on the weekend and after a few weeks the numbness was pretty much gone and stopped coming back. I worked up to taking 1/4 teaspoon of 4:1 licorice root extract powder dissolved in a mug of hot water three times a day on Saturday and Sunday. I kept taking my T boosters and kept on my paleo diet with carb backloading. Kept working out and focusing on maintaining a positive mindset. And every time in the middle of the week I would get a raging libido again like I was a teenager! Once I had worked up to this dosage, my libido started to stay at a higher level each week. It would increase in the middle of the week, then it would fall down a bit but it stopped falling back down to how I felt during my pfs years. I started feeling like a normal human being for once! Things stopped swinging between superhuman sex starved teenager libido and complete eunuch zero libido. It just stayed at a consistent level through the week and It actually stopped mattering when I took the herb. I wouldn't feel any change.

One weekend arrived and I just never took the licorice root extract again and I've been living life ever since then. I stick to my diet and workout routine during the week but I'm back to beer and pizza with the guys on the weekend .

I'm so happy to say that the cdnuts protocol really works. It took me over two years and there wasn't a lot of progress in the beginning. But I hit a major upswing in the middle where my depression really seemed to get better. And then right around 2-2.5 years I finally got my libido back.

I think keeping faith in God really helped me along the way too.

It's really true that once you start making progress with sexual sides, it's like you make a big improvement, then you have a set back, then more improvement, and so on, until everything levels out.

Best of luck everyone!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Just a question, when this guy says "Then I started doing DHT prohormone cycles followed by PCT"....what does it mean he used as PCT? herbs cycling or something different?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I commend him on his preserverance.

But damn he made it way too complicated.

Makes me even more grateful that I just hopped on here immedeately. Literally days after crashing. It’s all here!
    Shut up gimp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks my man.

Except the recoveries on this site. They are not rubbish nor are they from dubious sources......lol.
    Yes they are you ducking gimp