- - - Updated - - -

Why do On eight day water

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Hey guys, wanted to stop by and write an official recovery post as I am 99% to baseline recovered from this nightmare. The remaining percent involves other minor gut stuff that I intend on professionally getting checked out one of these days, but "PFS" has been put in the rearview mirror for some time now.

As this forum has been littered with nutso posts and complete bullshit, its a shame that CD hasn't stopped by and got this place in check. However I am foreever grateful that I found this website/ TMO and was able to be supported by the various warriors who have took the necessary steps in order to retake control on their life. I've kept my entire thread pretty optimistic but still have flashbacks about the cascade of sides (mental , physical, sexual ) that I probably will never forget about.

To all the newcomers and people still in the fight: never , ever give up. Life is the greatest gift from God and even during the bad days, you must have hope and put in the work. The quicker you get your mind off PFS and stop hyperanalyzing every ailment that you encounter, the quicker you can be focused on hobbies and aspects of life that make you happy.

This will be my last post - I will still be hanging around the SS Discord so dont hesitate to reach out.

Thanks everyone , it's been wild ride . To CD - thank you for everything.

-Alt
    I wish you well

I recovered from a worse position than cdnuts, walker et C to about ninety five percent in 2020 and eighty percent before that for a few years, then fucked it up by taking pharmaceutical after these cunts stressed me in a. Shi T office brethren said the wordncastrted.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, wanted to stop by and write an official recovery post as I am 99% to baseline recovered from this nightmare. The remaining percent involves other minor gut stuff that I intend on professionally getting checked out one of these days, but "PFS" has been put in the rearview mirror for some time now.

As this forum has been littered with nutso posts and complete bullshit, its a shame that CD hasn't stopped by and got this place in check. However I am foreever grateful that I found this website/ TMO and was able to be supported by the various warriors who have took the necessary steps in order to retake control on their life. I've kept my entire thread pretty optimistic but still have flashbacks about the cascade of sides (mental , physical, sexual ) that I probably will never forget about.

To all the newcomers and people still in the fight: never , ever give up. Life is the greatest gift from God and even during the bad days, you must have hope and put in the work. The quicker you get your mind off PFS and stop hyperanalyzing every ailment that you encounter, the quicker you can be focused on hobbies and aspects of life that make you happy.

This will be my last post - I will still be hanging around the SS Discord so dont hesitate to reach out.

-Alt
    All I needed was fucking HCG

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Alt
    I wanna bomb those orange bastrds

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Alt

I

Want

To

Bomb

Those

Orange

Vastards

- - - Updated - - -

-Alt
    I

Want

To

Bomb

Those

Orange

Bastards

- - - Updated - - -

-Alt
    I wanna bomb those irangebbastards

I wanna bomb those orange bastards

- - - Updated - - -

-Alt
    I wanna bomb those orangebbastrds

- - - Updated - - -

-Alt
    I wanna bomb t show orange bastards

- - - Updated - - -

-Alt
    FREE

I

Want

To

Bomb

Rose

Orange

Bastards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)