CD e mailed me and specifically asked me to post as i don't visit forums anymore, so please don't waste time asking me questions etc. But i hope this helps some...

I used propecia for about 6 months about 4 years back, i got bad symptoms that worsened after coming off and reading propecia help for many hours at a time. I didn't realise then the effect the mind has on the body - if you want to know how bad i was, well, i was pretty fucking bad, pretty much as bad as it gets, and i read all the stories on p.help.
I created a protocol that was right for me, based on the common denominators of 20 or 30 recovery stories. Looking back the best thing about this was that i believed in it 100%, and the consistency of my approach and the constant reinforcement of only surrounding myself with recovery stories and positive people like CD and others like him created a belief in recovery that was stronger than my belief in the bullshit narrative the idiots had created on P. help. This mystical condition is not specific to "pfs", it is simply the result of intense and long lasting stress added of course to a chemically altered hormonal balance. This has been confirmed by the many tens of guys who have followed a similar protocol and recovered 80 to 100% very quickly (ie within 18 months or so)
It took me around 18 months to recover all physical and sexual capabilities to the point that i was before, and then some. I still (obviously) have some mental issues with this very frightening period of my life, but i view it as a positive thing in general and it was in many ways the best challenge of my life so far, simply because i found it difficult.
The protocol was very close indeed to CD's. I didn't fast for more than 5 days at a time, and i didn't do pro-hormones. I found some anti estrogen drugs helpful in very small quantities for a period, otherwise it was all healthy stuff, focusing on mind, diet, body. I've written tons of stuff on it all so you can find it on here, but to be honest you may as well just go to CD's website. You will recover for sure - if - you relax your mind more and more over time, whilst eating very healthy and living healthy. You don't need anything special, you just need to relax, start enjoying life again more and more each day, and get away from all the worrying talk, all of it.

This stuff takes time to dismantle your worrying mind, it takes a great deal of daily positive reinforcement to turn the tide and you must stop making such a big fucking deal out of it all, which is what created and worsened many of your symptoms in the first place. I know this stuff for sure because i'm back in peak condition, but you will question it, that my friend is the issue you need to reverse and then you will see the "condition" start to disappear.