Cdnuts do a d cu t

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
Hello guys,

I don’t know why but I felt I should check back in today as it’s been a long time to say all is still well, I am recovered and actually feel better in myself than I did pre pfs shitstorm so I just wanted to give some hope and say I’m still good, pfs is now a distant blurry faded memory.

Take care guys
Your story's full of shut you cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up you can

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
I noticed a major gain a month into taking it everyday, but I had been on the way regimen for a while beforehand. It’s been about 8 months since I started taking it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the Powder
I’d say I need to think a little more quickly at times and get my raging libido back that I had before the crash.
Shut up you cunt

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed a major gain a month into taking it everyday, but I had been on the way regimen for a while beforehand. It’s been about 8 months since I started taking it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the Powder
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in here to let you know that I believe I am getting close to being fully recovered.

My poison of choice was saw palmetto. I won’t bore you with the details of the side effects I experienced, you can go back to some of my old posts if you want to see what I went through.

After my crash, many doctor and naturopath visits got me nowhere. I had found this site a little later but didn’t fully commit to CD’s protocol. What a mistake that was. I wasted precious time. I could have begun my recovery sooner, but was looking for “another way, an easier way”. Guess what, Fellas?! In my opinion there isn’t another way out of this. CD’s regimen is what got me out of the deep dark parts of hell I was experiencing.

After starting the juice feast I noticed a few improvements. Cycled the herbs for a few months and sort of felt like I wasn’t gaining much. In that time I did have some ups but the downs came afterwards. I kept with the program regardless.

It wasn’t until after my second cycle of Super R Andro / started taking Pine Pollen everyday I noticed huge gains. Memory, confidence, libido, etc....

I now feel I am pretty close to being fully recovered. I’m definitely a better person at this point. Now I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my health and knowledge. This whole ordeal has created a hunger to learn and always be improving.

Gentlemen, strive to always grow and improve yourself. Breathe and believe. You’ll get there, it won’t be easy, but it’s definitely possible.

Blind faith is what it took for me to fully commit to CD’s protocol, I did it and it works.

CD, thanks again for your time and effort on this board. Thanks for sticking around and giving us help when our own doctors couldn’t give us any. Your posts gave me my life back. I hope your site grows and becomes a staple for men trying to better themselves.
Full of shut cubt