Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
Hey guys, wanted to stop by and write an official recovery post as I am 99% to baseline recovered from this nightmare. The remaining percent involves other minor gut stuff that I intend on professionally getting checked out one of these days, but "PFS" has been put in the rearview mirror for some time now.

As this forum has been littered with nutso posts and complete bullshit, its a shame that CD hasn't stopped by and got this place in check. However I am foreever grateful that I found this website/ TMO and was able to be supported by the various warriors who have took the necessary steps in order to retake control on their life. I've kept my entire thread pretty optimistic but still have flashbacks about the cascade of sides (mental , physical, sexual ) that I probably will never forget about.

To all the newcomers and people still in the fight: never , ever give up. Life is the greatest gift from God and even during the bad days, you must have hope and put in the work. The quicker you get your mind off PFS and stop hyperanalyzing every ailment that you encounter, the quicker you can be focused on hobbies and aspects of life that make you happy.

This will be my last post - I will still be hanging around the SS Discord so dont hesitate to reach out.

Thanks everyone , it's been wild ride . To CD - thank you for everything.

-Alt
BOMB ATTACK

Ducking orange bastrds

Ducking orange basards

Ducking orange bastrds

Ducking orange bastrds

BOMB ATTACK?

BOMB

ATTACK

BOMB
ATTACK

BOMB ATTACK

BOMB

ATTACK

BOMB ATTACK
BOMB

Attack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
Hey guys, wanted to stop by and write an official recovery post as I am 99% to baseline recovered from this nightmare. The remaining percent involves other minor gut stuff that I intend on professionally getting checked out one of these days, but "PFS" has been put in the rearview mirror for some time now.

As this forum has been littered with nutso posts and complete bullshit, its a shame that CD hasn't stopped by and got this place in check. However I am foreever grateful that I found this website/ TMO and was able to be supported by the various warriors who have took the necessary steps in order to retake control on their life. I've kept my entire thread pretty optimistic but still have flashbacks about the cascade of sides (mental , physical, sexual ) that I probably will never forget about.

To all the newcomers and people still in the fight: never , ever give up. Life is the greatest gift from God and even during the bad days, you must have hope and put in the work. The quicker you get your mind off PFS and stop hyperanalyzing every ailment that you encounter, the quicker you can be focused on hobbies and aspects of life that make you happy.

This will be my last post - I will still be hanging around the SS Discord so dont hesitate to reach out.

Thanks everyone , it's been wild ride . To CD - thank you for everything.

-Alt
BOMB ATTACK

Ducking orange bastrds

Ducking orange basards

Ducking orange bastrds

Ducking orange bastrds

BOMB ATTACK?

BOMB

ATTACK

BOMB
ATTACK

BOMB ATTACK