Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
This is absolutely amazing stuff here. I need to be in an environment that promotes healing and not despair. Every time someone post a treatment that works on other forums, someone shoots it down. Hope and support is what those guys need. This recovery plan takes a lot of heart. It's not for everyone and so is full recovery. I'm sure this is the hardest situation any of us had to endure. I wish I would of found this site first and not the countless of horror stories on line. I have to recondition my mind and only focus on the positive. People in both camps recover. Most recoveries are off line and move on with their lives. The one's that recover believe they will, the victims stay in that mind frame and the stress actually keeps their body from healing. It makes sense, you have to believe in the process of recovery and trust. I don't care about exactly how these conditions work to a T, I just want to heal. You guys got it figured out.
Stick to the plan, my friend. And all will be as it should be. You just have to put the work and commitment in.