Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
Congratulations on your recovery. I read through your thread and dont think I saw specific mention of these things, so for the sake of clarity on the recovery thread, would you mind telling us a little info about your regimen over the course of your healing? Primarily, did you ever use pro hormones? If so, how many runs, and what kind? Also, what was your herb rotation like? Did you ever get to where you were rotating more than 7? What was your exercise routine like? Just some points I'm always curious about, if you dont mind filling in the blanks...
Hey lastnoirking, yea no problem.

I didn’t use any pro hormones.

I primarily focused on the diet and exercise parts of the protocol. Those are the 2 factors that I attribute most of my recovery to.

I bought a bunch of the herbs and got to a point where I was cycling one per day of the week, but that was only for a couple of months.

It got to a point where I was getting too horny where nofap was becoming a challenge, so I stopped most of the herbs and took only the PPP for about a year.

Now I’m taking no herbs but they work 100% from my experience.

Exercise routine was heavy lifting 3x per week and 1 HIIT session on the stationary bike. No longer do the HIIT anymore cuz I got lazy haha but still lifting every week.

I got into the wim hof breathing way later on so it didn’t directly impact my recovery but I highly recommend it for regulating negative emotions.

Overall I knew if I tried doing all of it at once that I would inevitably fall off track, so what I did was just focus on a couple components on the protocol that I knew I could stick to.

That ended up being the paleo diet + herbs as I was already lifting regularly.

Recovery was very slow for the first few months from what I remember.

At my worst I was unable to sleep, digestive system was fucked up (infrequent bowel movements and most of those were diarrheas), low appetite, no motivation, high negative emotionality, libido nonexistent.

First symptoms to go away was the mental stuff. Digestive system took about a year to get back to normal.

Sleep was the last symptom to get back to normal, took about 2 years total.

So overall it was a 2 year process as CD said it would be.

Hope that is helpful!