User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone else get "non 24 sleep disorder" from propecia/pfs?

Am i the only one who inherited this side effect from that damn pill? Non 24 sleep disorder is quite rare. It's mainly in blind individuals, but there are some sighted persons, like myself who are effected by it.

Non 24 is basically when ones internal sleep clock continuously shifts around the 24 hour day clock. It usually shifts anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour each day. It will shift around the entire 24 hour clock, and at certain times, i will be completely nocturnal.I'll still get my full 8 hours of sleep each night too. Sometimes its a good sleep, sometimes not. Things like work and school can help me stay on a somewhat okay sleep schedule, but its still tough. Without work or school, i will just shift around the entire 24 hr day clock. It can really hurt ones work life, social life, etc. It can be quite debilitating too.

This is one of the side effects I got from propecia. This started happening at age 18 1/2 along with the sexual sides. I wasnt born with non 24. Nothing worked for me either. Similar to how doctors could never successfully help me with PFS, the same is true with non 24 sleep disorder. And i have tried many things.

I was wondering if anyone else got this side effect? And im hoping when i get enough funds to start CD's protocol, this is one of the things i can correct! Just needed to vent.
    Last edited by K8668B; 02-25-2017 at 01:13 PM.