Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered it, it will be here tomm

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks terrible, IMO. There's is no way 15mg is equivalent to 1,500mg. Sublingual delivery isn't that strong.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Looks terrible, IMO. There's is no way 15mg is equivalent to 1,500mg. Sublingual delivery isn't that strong.
    Source? The Protodioscin is what you want anyways seems to be standardized to 40%, which is it what matters rather than the total milligrams.
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-27-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Source? The Protodioscin is what you want anyways seems to be standardized to 40%, which is it what matters rather than the total milligrams.
    Nice tits Tubz.....lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice tits Tubz.....lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    What's 40% of 15mg?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's 40% of 15mg?
    It is not that simple of just taking "40% of 15mg", it contains DMSO. DMSO potentiates steroids up to a 3-10 fold. There is a reason why it is included in topical pharmaceutical applications in Asia. That is not even including the sublingual route either bypassing the digestive tract.

Where did you read sublingual/topical can't be that strong? If that was true half of the products suggested on this site wouldn't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't say anything about topicals, UT sublingual supps have been pretty miss in the past. Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose. FRL's sublingual Epi product comes to mind. Had like 20mg of Epiandrosterone in it. Transdermal ly we are still using in the 100's of mg, and orally up to a gram.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Tribulus Source

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice tits Tubz.....lol
    speaking of profile pics. You didn't turn into a walker did you?

I'm always looking out for that pending zombie apocalypse so I'm just playing it safe on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't say anything about topicals, UT sublingual supps have been pretty miss in the past. Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose. FRL's sublingual Epi product comes to mind. Had like 20mg of Epiandrosterone in it. Transdermal ly we are still using in the 100's of mg, and orally up to a gram.
    Explain to me the difference in absorption between topical vs sublingual? The gums are super vascular and thin more than any other part on the body. The membranes in the mouth are extremely penetrable. Only difference is the skin contains a higher concentration of steroid enzymes like the gonads/penis which contain higher amounts of 5AR etc. but again that would only be a marginal difference and would only apply to certain steroids. When DMSO is even added to the mix the difference would be even significantly less.

"Even with the absorption being enhanced, it doesn't mean you only need 10% or in this case 1% of an effective dose"

Actually, yes it does. The end result is what matters and how much makes it to the cell. Using 1% DMSO as a solution, a steroid dose of only 1/10 as big as without DMSO was needed to achieve the same effects. So, roughly speaking, DMSO increased the effects of the steroid 10-fold.

Pharmacology of DMSO

I have no idea about the products you used, I'm assuming they don't have DMSO in it anyways? Comparing products from different companies is irrelevant though, of course each company is going to claim they have the best absorption rate and too many variables to take into consideration. I'm talking specifically about active ingredients only. I'm assuming you haven't tried anything dissolved in DMSO personally, but you would be surprised by the difference, you need only a fraction of the amount.

I guess I'll ask one more time, where did you read sublingual wasn't as strong? I'm genuinely interested to read about it if that is really the case.