Just thought i would make this thread. I have my opinions on certain youtube fitness/bodybuilding channels. Just wanted to see what some other folks on here think.

My all-time favorite is The Delray Misfits. These guys are just a bunch of regular gym goers, to formerly the World Gym in Delray Beach, Florida, and now theyre at a new gym since world gym closed.

But man these guys are awesome and funny as fuck. It's just a bunch of down to earth, real-life guys lifting weights, talking about life, and just talking shit. I used to have a gym atmosphere myself like that about 10 years ago. This is by far the most entertaining youtube "fitness" channel there is IMO.

I'm also a fan of Mike Rashid's channel, and a few others.

But then there are alot of your typical "cookie-cutter" (as Big Lenny from the Delray Misfits would say. LOL), run of the mill fitness channels, that are basically just the same old shit over and over recycled. Just a bunch of fake ass mofos trying to promote their shit, and sell supplements, and make money. Some of them are so corny and played out, and quite nauseating.