User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being blunt, I think you've just scared yourself shitless and you are actually in all likelihood fine bro, with the bulk of your erection issues being stress related. That is not me criticising, issues with mental stress causing ED are very very real. Just relax and go about your life without freaking yourself out.

True story, several years back I confided in my best friend regarding my PFS issues and the effect they were having on me sexually. My friend has a full head of hair and has never taken anything like fin, and after hearing about what I was going through and thinking deeply about it he had his first (and only) bedroom failure with his partner the following day. The mind is powerful stuff.

And if you do wish to do the protocol to cover all bases, by all means go with it, without the herbs if need be. But you seem to ask should you do it then tell us you're healthy so it wont help. You've already made your mind up in that regard.

I think you need to focus on beating the demons in your head and the fear they are bringing first and foremost, irrespective of whether your issues are finasteride related or not.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanx for the reply my family wants me to go and see a shrink is that going to help?
    my endocrinologist dont want me to fast it will harm me i have a high metabolism soo 2 weeks starve will kill me and i want how the fast help with ED my urologist never heard of such a thing and also about sun exposure and piens pump he believes that peins pump can cause ed ?